Here are the latest reparations figures and assorted demands being made by Doomhome and friends.
NPO: Must allow their top tier to be wrecked for a month by the tech heavy upper tiers of DH. In an official context they are:
1. 100% Of your nations above 80K NS must leave PM.
2. 85% Of your nations between 50K NS and 80K NS must leave PM (leaving room for banks)
3. These nations, once left PM must fight for 30 days.
3a. This period of 30 days will begin when less than 5% of the order are in peace mode, and no one above 80K NS is in peace mode.
4. Pacificans who have not individually surrendered will be considered part of the alliance until they do so.
No reps demanded, so that DH can pretend that they are offering some sort of generous terms, while they extort the rest of the coalition as follows:
Avalon: $50 million
ASU: $80 million
64Digits: $80 million
Sanitarium: $100 million
NSO: $100 million plus the annexation of RV for a month, OR $300 million
Invicta: $300 million
TPF: $400 million
CoJ: $400 million (They're not going to write a haiku, much less a Shakespearean play)
Legion: $2,000 million (aka, $2 billion, but just to keep the numbers formatted the same)
TOOL: 30k tech. Officially:
1. 150 slots for tech deals for 6 aid cycles.
2. Tech deals are in the form of $3 million/100 tech over 6 aid cycles.
3. Total tech delivered will be 100 tech/slot x 150 slots x 2 tech deals/slot = 30,000 tech (no cash conversion allowed).
NADC 36k tech
CD: 30k tech + other garbage. Officially:
1. No internal or incoming external aid is allowed for a period of 2 months.
2. 30k tech to be paid over a 2 month period, by nations that have over 1k tech.
3. Some sort of apology for breaking terms to the people who signed your terms (obv).
Let me ask you, would YOU accept this garbage?
Make no mistake about it. These are not fair or reasonable terms for anyone, no matter how much Doomhouse tries to pass them off as. They aren't anywhere near the realm of "fair and reasonable" even if we ignore the unjustified beginning of this conflict.
Anyone entering this war on their behalf is supporting these outrageous figures.
But what can one expect, in a war born of paranoia and hate?
I say you can shovel this garbage back into the bodily orifice from which it came.