You're probably aware of these changes by now if you've been reading the OWF, but I'll list them again for your convenience:
1) You can purchase up to 100 levels of infras and land at a time instead of 50.
2) Nations start out with $5 million startup funds instead of $1 million.
3) Wars last for 5 days instead of 7 days.
4) Nations can change their native resources once every 7 days for free. You can change them immediately after creating your nation instead of having to reroll. Trades get automatically updated to reflect a nation's resource change, so if you're trading for Sugar and Cattle and your trade partner changes to Rubber and Oil now you get Rubber and Oil. (magnificent or chaotic, depends on how you coordinate)
5) Added peak infrastructure and peak land purchased. If your land or infrastructure fall below your peak levels (minus 100 so that you can't cheat) then the purchase cost to replace it is reduced by 50%.
6) Global Radiation Level will be based off of the last 15 days rather than 30 days.
7) The techmod has been increased from 0.01% to 0.1%.
8) The Manhattan Project wonder cost has been increased from $2 million to $5 million.
9) The donation bonus amounts have been doubled.
My favorite change is, without a doubt, the ability to change resources. I haven't had to use it myself since I got lucky this round, but to be able to just get 6 people together and be able to make a circle without the hassle of finding 6 specific people is the most refreshing change I've seen admin put into either game. I'm putting off buying anything until my 1 week ani, but when I do I suspect I'll appreciate the 5 mil startup money and the peak infra rebuild bonus.
So what are your favorites? Will they significantly alter the way you play? Do you intend to donate now that the bonus is greater?