SIGNS YOU ARE BROKE
- American Express calls and says: "Leave home without it!"
- Your idea of a 7-course meal is taking a deep breath outside a restaurant.
- You're formulating a plan to rob the food bank.
- You've rolled so many pennies, you've formed a psychic bond with Abe Lincoln.
- Long distance companies don't call you to switch.
- You look at your roommate and see a large fried chicken in tennis shoes.
- Your rob Peter...and then rob Paul.
- You finally clean your house, hoping to find change.
- You think of a lottery ticket as an investment.
- Your bologna has no first name.
- McDonalds supplies you with all your kitchen condiments.
- At communion you go back for seconds.
How come it takes more brains and effort to fill out the income-tax form than it does to earn the income?