Wait we're not done yet!!!!

LoSS and GATO aren't done yet. We're making more treaties. This is an upgrade to an MDoAP. Enjoy!

[center][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img541/1708/gatoloss.png[/img][/center]
[quote]

[center][img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5768/699740-monocle_large.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][b]THE CLASSY CAT ACCORDS 2.0[/b][/center]
Preamble
Through this Mutual Defense Pact, GATO and LoSS; two kittehs, declare their love for one another.

Sovereignty
Both kittehs will keep their own cat trees and agree to respect the cat tree of the other.

Defense/Aid
Should either kitteh's litter box come under direct assault by another alliance, the other kitteh is obligated to respond with her full military and economic assistance, including claws, string balls, fuzzy playthings, and toy mice.
If either kitteh became involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs, the kitteh is still encouraged, but not obligated to provide economic and military assistance.
If either kitteh want to go out and hunt some mice together they can, but the other kitteh can just lay around instead if he wants to.

Intel
If either kitteh comes into possession of catnip-laced packets of knowledge regarding to the safety and security to the other, then it is their obligation to ensure that the knowledge; especially the catnip, is shared with the other.

Withdrawl
If it is deemed necessary, a kitteh may withdraw from this treaty by informing the governments of the other kittehs in a private and discrete manner. After all kittehs have been informed, there will be a 48-hour tongue-bathing period, whereby the articles of this treaty will still apply to the kittehs.

Signed for GATO,
Assembly Chairman- Magnificent Overlord Omniscient1, Savior of Super-Greivances, Godfather of Timezones, Breaker of Bad Rules, Master of Self-appointed Titles.
Minister of Foreign Affairs- TimLee
Minister of Domestic Affairs- Gibsonator21
33rd congress of GATO

Signed for LoSS,
Sam Winters-Triumvirate
Desert Ratz-Triumvirate
legion-x-Triumvirate
Chels-Minister of Foreign Affairs
Vargarth-Minister of Recruitment
rol20kid-Minister of Defence
Junior-Minister of Education
Spherilion-Minister of Finance
Hunterman1043-Minister of Internal Affairs
Phoebus-Minister of Recruitment/Senator
Renroh-Senator
Z3000-Senator[/quote]

Edited by Omniscient1

Oh I just love treaties! And redundant treaties to boot!, just another sign of an brilliant friendship.

I think I've seen that cat before too, but that doesn't make it any less awesome.

o/ GATO
o/ LoSS

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1280301848' post='2392309']
I guess this makes Synergy redundant. You guys can cancel it now and set yourselves up for a nice joke.
[/quote]

Even better idea. We'll downgrade Synergy to an optional NAP. Then we'll get alliances all over Bob to from different parts of the web to join in. It'll freak people out for a while until they realize that it's not a real treaty. Oh wait nevermind you guys beat me :(

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1280302059' post='2392310']
Even better idea. We'll downgrade Synergy to an optional NAP. Then we'll get alliances all over Bob to from different parts of the web to join in. It'll freak people out for a while until they realize that it's not a real treaty. Oh wait nevermind you guys beat me :(
[/quote]

Hey, that is one of the most useful treaties ever. You have so many options...

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1280322377' post='2392409']
Wasn't this already the same level of treaty?
[/quote]

this treaty was passed before the bloc, and just solidify's our treaty connection to GATO. we were brothers before this now were putting it on a stronger piece of paper.

[quote name='legion-x' timestamp='1280327517' post='2392455']
this treaty was passed before the bloc, and just solidify's our treaty connection to GATO. we were brothers before this now were putting it on a stronger piece of paper.
[/quote]

So...an MDAP should be expected? That's a stronger piece of paper than an MDoAP.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280328266' post='2392467']
So...an MDAP should be expected? That's a stronger piece of paper than an MDoAP.
[/quote]

im going to treat this like a legit question because i dont have enough class to respect an allys thread. no there are no plans for a MADP.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280328266' post='2392467']
[/quote]

Krunk, why aren't you at my NS yet? I said i'd roll you and you keep making it harder. :P