.The Final Results!

JonBoy16

[b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]BATTLE RESULTS THUS FAR:[/font][/size][/b](Beginning NS - Now NS = Lost NS and %)
[b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]ROMAN EMPIRE:[/font][/size][/b] 286,542 - 128,828 = a loss of [color="#FF0000"]157,714[/color] or 55% of beginning NS.
[b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]SYNERGY:[/font][/size][/b] 215,615 - 95,980 = a loss of 119,635 or [color="#FF0000"]55.5%[/color] of beginning NS.

[b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]TOTAL:[/font][/size][/b] 502,157 - 224,808 = a loss of 277,349 or 55.2% of beginning NS.

[b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]PORK SHRIMP:[/font][/size][/b] 191,820 - 137,790 = a loss of 54,030 or 28.2% of beginning NS.
[b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]ORDO PARADOXIA:[/font][/size][/b] 228,982 - 142,217 = 86,765 or 37.9% of beginning NS.
[b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]THE HELL PATROL:[/font][/size][/b] 110,837 -106,024 = 4,813 or 4.3% of beginning NS.
[b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]TOTAL:[/font][/size][/b] 531,639 - 386,031 = 145,608 or 27.4% of beginning NS.

[color="#FF0000"]Red= Largest losses by an individual alliance.[/color]

If you think about it, The Hell Patrol's numbers are similar to what kind of numbers RE and Synergy should have displayed considering the similarities in their attacks. THP jumped in after RE and Synergy DoW'd, so they had the advantage of being able to declare on whatever warring nation they chose to. RE and Synergy also had a similar advantage in that they could have chosen from whichever PS or OP nation that had just gotten out of war. The fact that RE and Synergy had the numbers advantage, NS advantage (before THP joined), time to plan and prepare for war, should have had an untapped war chest, and were attacking previously war battered nations means they should have pulled out better numbers than what THP did. What happened?!?

I'd like to mention that we were just a few days out of war with the Legion. No biggie, but If we were fresh we'd have been able to put a real hurting on them.

yeah a buzz-saw called OP and another called PS :) and THP pushed them into the saws with pointy swords (and lots of bullets/bombs) :) which lead to the war ending much quicker :) in all, a bunch of standup guys(and gals) in both alliances (refering to THP and PS)

(sorry didnt want to toot my own horn too much... would have been egotistic :) )

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1300152357' post='2665103']
I'd like to mention that we were just a few days out of war with the Legion. No biggie, but If we were fresh we'd have been able to put a real hurting on them.
[/quote]
Darn right impressive, if I do say. Great job THP and PS. Now I see why Cowboy always wanted to work with you guys.

There are many factors to consider in this battle. Synergy is full of new members, we were approached 4 days prior to the DoW and a lot of us were inactive. To be honest, I don't care about it, I had fun fighting epic warmongering alliances and glad it didn't turn out to be a 40 day's war. We admit defeat, we are cool with it.

o/ The Fight
o/ peace

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1300159390' post='2665237']
There are many factors to consider in this battle. Synergy is full of new members, we were approached 4 days prior to the DoW and a lot of us were inactive. To be honest, I don't care about it, I had fun fighting epic warmongering alliances and glad it didn't turn out to be a 40 day's war. We admit defeat, we are cool with it.

o/ The Fight
o/ peace
[/quote]
Salute Darth,Synergy and RE.

The important thing is the fact that no one had an eye poked out. Synergy fought the best fight they could. I am not sure about RE as we were not fighting on that front, but I am sure that they fought their best also. This is TE we fight because we love to fight. Any fair fight is good entertainment and great practice. Many of us come here to just war and have fun, many come to train as soldiers, many come to train as commanders, and all of us should come to be active and/or learn how to keep their troops active. Through this Chaos better Warriors and Commanders are forged. Rest easy for a bit. It won't be long before the next battle is upon us.

Surprisingly enough, even though they hadn't fought anyone (0 casualties/wars when I declared) and had similar sized nations to mine 2 of the Synergy guys I fought had no war chest at all. I was litereally looting less than 10 bucks from the 1st attack on them, spying with 90% odds, and they didn't have much of any air force to speak of either.

Honestly I am not sure what they spent their money on since they had neither spies nor planes.

The last guy I dow'd had about 600 more infra than me and actually had spies and an air force. Sadly he never ga'd me, just air and cm. I did loot full money each time so I guess he had some savings too.

In this setting have 20 active and skilled nations is more effective than having 40 nations who are so so or worse at war prep and actual warring.

And Judge is correct regarding Legion, it wasn't a long fight but I had to send him a message to put some pressure on a Legion guy filling one of my slots before this kicked off.

Edited by Vol Navy