~~An Official Doomhouse Announcement~~

VenetianBlind

[quote name='Velox' timestamp='1300171977' post='2665408']
Looking at your posting history the same could be said about you concerning doomhouse and PB.
[/quote]

This is correct Sir. However, this makes no point into proving that this is a joke thread (a failed one at that) while NPO's is pretty legit.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='VenetianBlind' timestamp='1300072649' post='2664012']
Simple words of "We're sorry" do not begin to make up for our actions. However, words are all we have. Also, I personally would like to extend my most heartfelt apology to TOP for not being the ones who got to hit NpO first.
[/quote]

I think i cried a little

It seems I was correct in my thought that this is an extension of the KARMA war. It seems that everyone didn't put their cards on the table back then. A preemptive strike on NPO? It seems that no matter what NPO does, grudges will be held. NPO's existence, not only in the game, but also in the top 10 alliances, is the cause for this war. As long as NPO is in CN, they will be at war. Propaganda, "Preemptive strikes", and fear will keep them there. Any offensive action by NPO will always be seen as unjust and unfair. Thankfully, none of use are true nation leaders, because the world would never know peace.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1300276315' post='2666416']
We're sorry!

[img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8545/southparktonyhaywardpic.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA. VB im sorry but this should have been the OP.

Obligatory...

[img]http://www.neowin.net/forum/uploads/monthly_10_2010/post-645-12882877717224.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1300230662' post='2665891']
Small things amuse small minds.
[/quote]

That's not very nice.

In any event, though, what does it say about your alliance if it is so prone to destruction at the hands of the small-minded?

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1300295673' post='2666522']
That's not very nice.

In any event, though, what does it say about your alliance if it is so prone to destruction at the hands of the small-minded?
[/quote]

That lots of small minds have to band together to take on a larger mind?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1300136028' post='2664863']
I love how in this entire thread there is no OFFICIAL declaration of peace of any kind. What a pathetic attempt to get NPO nations out of Peace Mode. Poor show DH.
[/quote]
Uh, I think you're taking this a tad too seriously, Darth.

[quote name='Achilles' timestamp='1300255859' post='2666315']
It seems I was correct in my thought that this is an extension of the KARMA war. It seems that everyone didn't put their cards on the table back then. A preemptive strike on NPO? It seems that no matter what NPO does, grudges will be held. NPO's existence, not only in the game, but also in the top 10 alliances, is the cause for this war. As long as NPO is in CN, they will be at war. Propaganda, "Preemptive strikes", and fear will keep them there. Any offensive action by NPO will always be seen as unjust and unfair. Thankfully, none of use are true nation leaders, because the world would never know peace.
[/quote]

Achilles,

I for one thank God that we have been put in charge of pixels and not actual men and women.

Too bad words, actions, and intentions are not enough. They seem intent on destroying the NPO. We are just as intent on staying here...

the funniest part of this war is how TOP went from working to better relations between us after they got axed in there war to jumping on the MK bandwagon, how quickly you adopted there same attitude.

[quote name='kenny the microwave' timestamp='1300363077' post='2667597']
the funniest part of this war is how TOP went from working to better relations between us after they got axed in there war to jumping on the MK bandwagon, how quickly you adopted there same attitude.
[/quote]

We never made any genuine effort to improve relations with NPO. We had some representatives from your government over for a Q&A; our general response towards them ended up being lukewarm, and that was the end of that.

But nice try.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1300375495' post='2667737']
We never made any genuine effort to improve relations with NPO. We had some representatives from your government over for a Q&A; our general response towards them ended up being lukewarm, and that was the end of that.

But nice try.
[/quote]

Unless the NPO has a really weird, distorted way of conducting diplomacy, which includes lines such as "hey guys look, we got invited to answer a few questions. They must love us!". Which in turn, would explain why they never saw this whole war coming in the first place.

THE PLOT THICKENS

[quote name='kenny the microwave' timestamp='1300363077' post='2667597']
[/quote]
It's a democratic alliance and post-BiPolar there were some lineup changes in TOP gov iirc. You really don't know what you're talking about. The people who do know, like us in Umbrella who argued this exact issue with TOP much more than you have, couldn't draw such a stupid conclusion as you have. But yeah, no, TOP is just bandwagoning :tard: