~~An Official Doomhouse Announcement~~

VenetianBlind

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RcG0t.jpg[/img][/center]

There was a time when Doomhouse and NPO were at peace. We had mutual respect of both leadership and membership; we often admired the wittiness of Sir Paul's Tabloid Tribune . We knew that, at peace, no one could harm the precious infrastructure of Umbrella, GOONS, MK, and the NPO. Then NPO's allies allies entered the war against Doomhouse's protectorate, Pandora's Box. That war was clean and fun. Just as we had thought, UPN turned out to be our strongest opponent ever, and the most fun and honorable. Then came our greatest mistake, the black mark upon the soul of the Doomhouse. We expected NPOs allies to join the war, and then the NPO herself. Rather than allow them to hit us on our weakest front and potentially change the outcome of that war, on January 24th 2011, we preemptively struck the NPO. It was only on January 25th that we realized, to our horror, that NPO and their allies were not going to join the war against PB!

Simple words of "We're sorry" do not begin to make up for our actions. However, words are all we have. Also, I personally would like to extend my most heartfelt apology to TOP for not being the ones who got to hit NpO first.

We sincerely hope that at the conclusion of this well-deserved war waged by Doomhouse upon you, the NPO and Doomhouse can work out our issues and begin to repair the damage that NPO incurred as a result of our actions.

Signed,

[i]Roquentin
Puppetmaster of Doomhouse[/i]

Additional Note: Due to wanting to distance himself from this apology, Roquentin did not post this himself. In fact, he has nothing to do with this apology. Maybe he'll post thirteen pages deep or something, idk.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1300074162' post='2664052']
Dumbhouse, come back in 2 years when it means something.
[/quote]
We decided to do it [i]before[/i] we get rolled.

Edited by Neo Uruk