can't pay the biils???

Vegeta100

Well first of all you should look for a good trade circle and get rid of the satellite. You should also consider buying 5 labor camps to lower your infrastructure bills and some aid from your alliance to get out of bill lock will be even better.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1299934558' post='2661429']
Well first of all you should look for a good trade circle and get rid of the satellite. You should also consider buying 5 labor camps to lower your infrastructure bills and some aid from your alliance to get out of bill lock will be even better.
[/quote]

hmm damn

Don't reroll, Get rid of just enough infrastructure to bring you down to around 1999 and stay there until you have enough money to buy at least 400 in one shot. People do infrastructure jumps for this reason. Once you are over 1999 infra the cost to maintain goes up quite a bit. If that does not reduce your bills enough, look for a tech deal to get you up and running again.

and as centurius said, work on getting all of your trades set up.

[quote name='ace072199' timestamp='1299970754' post='2661919']
Don't reroll, Get rid of just enough infrastructure to bring you down to around 1999 and stay there until you have enough money to buy at least 400 in one shot. People do infrastructure jumps for this reason. Once you are over 1999 infra the cost to maintain goes up quite a bit. If that does not reduce your bills enough, look for a tech deal to get you up and running again.

and as centurius said, work on getting all of your trades set up.
[/quote]

i sold some now Current Infrastructure: 1,992.00

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1300021300' post='2662861']
This is your problem. Just [b]how far[/b] in debt [b]are[/b] you?
[/quote]

Total Cost of All Bills $46,568,980.64
Interest Charged on All Bills $5,000.00
10% per day. (Max $5000)
No interest on first day.
Total Bill Payment $46,573,980.64

[quote name='ace072199' timestamp='1300027759' post='2662928']
How much money do you have to pay your bills?
Reroll means to delete your nation and create a new one. Which depending on how close you are to being able to pay your bills, that may be your best option.
[/quote]

Money Left After Bill Payment $-27,230,888.53

[quote name='Vegeta100' timestamp='1300028570' post='2662936']
Money Left After Bill Payment $-27,230,888.53
[/quote]

Ok, well I think you best bet would be to delete your nation and create a new one. If you join a good alliance they will have programs to get you built up quickly. You will exceed your current nation in no time.

[quote name='ace072199' timestamp='1300030204' post='2662953']
Ok, well I think you best bet would be to delete your nation and create a new one. If you join a good alliance they will have programs to get you built up quickly. You will exceed your current nation in no time.
[/quote]

Your population density of 13.38 population per mile is at a good level at this time. The armed forces of Vegeta100 are too powerful. This is making your population extremely uncomfortable. The infrastructure of Vegeta100 is adequate at the time with a level of 1,052.00. i pay my bill but the happiness is furious

[quote name='Vegeta100' timestamp='1300033852' post='2663001']
Your population density of 13.38 population per mile is at a good level at this time. The armed forces of Vegeta100 are too powerful. This is making your population extremely uncomfortable. The infrastructure of Vegeta100 is adequate at the time with a level of 1,052.00. i pay my bill but the happiness is furious
[/quote]

Well if you paid your bills, then you can delete some soldiers. Also I would recommend getting your infra under 1000 if possible as that will reduce your bills. Get it down to 999.99 and stay there until you have enough money saved up to buy 400 infrastructure at once.

ALSO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SELLING TECH.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1300023780' post='2662886']
Impressive

To be honest, I'd reroll, within 20 days you can get to 4k infra.
[/quote]

Probably more useful to buy a wonder at 3k than continue jumping to 4k. Selling tech from 3k-5k and buying wonders would likely net him the most income potential. Unless he can find 5 nations willing to bankroll his new nation for a little while without any tech return immediately.

How much of your bills are from your infrastructure?

If you have 20 million you can sell all of your infrastructure, and see how much of your bills are left.

But cattle/gold could be improved by rerolling. I'll add my vote for the decision to reroll. You have no wonders to hold you back anyhow.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1300043627' post='2663171']
Probably more useful to buy a wonder at 3k than continue jumping to 4k. Selling tech from 3k-5k and buying wonders would likely net him the most income potential. Unless he can find 5 nations willing to bankroll his new nation for a little while without any tech return immediately.
[/quote]

True, To be fair if you were going to do it that way I'd jump to 3k then buy a DRA.

Edited by Stewie

At this point it really doesn't matter what his tax rate is. He hasn't paid bills since 12/12/10 which means the bill avoidance penalty is taking his entire collection. Until he pays his bills he won't be able to use tax collections to help dig himself out of his debt hole. All he can do is keep selling off infrastructure until the cash he has can pay his bills or be aided out or reroll.

[quote name='Captain Nathan Brittles' timestamp='1300071510' post='2663982']
At this point it really doesn't matter what his tax rate is. He hasn't paid bills since 12/12/10 which means the bill avoidance penalty is taking his entire collection. Until he pays his bills he won't be able to use tax collections to help dig himself out of his debt hole. All he can do is keep selling off infrastructure until the cash he has can pay his bills or be aided out or reroll.
[/quote]
'
i did pay my taxes yesterday sold some infrA AND Satellites BUT the promblem is:
Your population density of 13.08 population per mile is at a good level at this time. The armed forces of Vegeta100 are too powerful. This is making your population extremely uncomfortable. The infrastructure of Vegeta100 is adequate at the time with a level of 1,042.00.