Why is SF so terrible?

Rebel Virginia

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1299858268' post='2659952']
How you take credit for Citadel breaking up is beyond me, but if it makes you feel better, more power to you.
[/quote]

I know English is a struggle for you at times, but your paranoia overflows every time you read that line doesn't it. One is not required to be responsible in order to dance.

On topic, SF is now left without two very significant members, has lost much of it character as a result and will continue to spiral into irrelevance in its own right. C'est la vie.

Good luck to RoK who are now free to determine their own FA without Xiphycosis.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1299858268' post='2659952']
As much as I dislike NpO, I would not want to see Polaris end, hell didn't even want this to happen...well not the way it did anyways. As to the other drivel, check where most of the Cit. is, you might be surprised to see them aligned with us in one way or another. Oo How you take credit for Citadel breaking up is beyond me, but if it makes you feel better, more power to you.
[/quote]

Nah, he's just yet again blaming TOP alone for a war that happened because most of the Cyberverse hates Polaris.

I guess it's easier to pin everything on one alliance than to admit that one's own alliance's actions have caused the situation that it is in.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1299911809' post='2661127']
Nah, he's just yet again blaming TOP alone for a war that happened because most of the Cyberverse hates Polaris.

I guess it's easier to pin everything on one alliance than to admit that one's own alliance's actions have caused the situation that it is in.
[/quote]

Not at all you diplo-retard. I am responding directly to your unveiled threats made right here. You hate Polaris, we hate you, big deal. If others hate us that is good too, there is a good chance we can hate them too given the opportunity to care. You sold your soul, we are still exactly what we always were. I can live with what I am, I just can't understand how you can live with your current pals.... but then I guess you too have burnt so many friends that is all you are left with now?

Bring it baby cakes.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1299928026' post='2661381']
Not at all you diplo-retard. I am responding directly to your unveiled threats made right here. You hate Polaris, we hate you, big deal. If others hate us that is good too, there is a good chance we can hate them too given the opportunity to care. You sold your soul, we are still exactly what we always were. I can live with what I am, I just can't understand how you can live with your current pals.... but then I guess you too have burnt so many friends that is all you are left with now?

Bring it baby cakes.
[/quote]

You're in the middle of a war facing possibly crushing reparations and you're tossing around petty insults and posturing at uninvolved parties. You really don't know when to shut up, do you?

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1299929091' post='2661385']
You're in the middle of a war facing possibly crushing reparations and you're tossing around petty insults and posturing at uninvolved parties. You really don't know when to shut up, do you?
[/quote]
Would he be a former Polaris Emperor if he did? And I mean that in the most complimentary and affectionate way.

Honestly, the almost fetishistic fixation that TOP (and I guess Valhalla?) still have with Grub and Polar is a little bit disconcerting.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1299443255' post='2654582']
[color="#FFA500"]Flash forward a few days to the NpO front. The main front of the war. VE, FOK, iFOK, PC, and countless other major alliances all engaged. This front has been going on for more than a month and a half at this point, and people want it over. Understandably so, and even more shocking are the terms: peace, just don't reenter and help NPO. Quite reasonable. A lot more reasonable than most any of us ever expected to see when this thing kicked off. Pretty much everyone is happy with those terms, except for one person.

Enter Xiphypoo, a man with a fancy for disbanding alliances. It always has been his fantasy to disband someone it seems. Goes all the way back to Karma when he wanted to disband AB, but wasn't allowed to. He complains bitterly whenever any of his allies let anyone off with anything less than disbandment (oh, the gall they have). Well, this time he doesn't have to put up with that sort of nonsense. This time he's going to get what he wants.

That's right, the reason none of you can peace out is due to one man and his insane desire to "make an example" out of UPN. UPN is by no means a good alliance. Quite frankly they're awful. But what reason does anyone have to disband them, and for what? For the detestable action of defending a long time ally? Is there any purpose or any gain to getting rid of UPN? I can't think of one. All that comes to mind for me is the loss of a valuable source of comedy. Not to mention it takes a complete arse to fantasize breaking up a community, but I digress.

So, dear denizens, what makes these two alliances so awful? Is there any logic to their awfulness? Were they created awful, or what it thrust upon them?[/color]
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"]
I missed this thread and I am glad I did, because now I can read this prediction along with knowledge of how events unfolded at the same time.
You never fail to amuse RV. You may think that is a good thing but it isn't. (assuming that you want to be taken seriously)[/color]

[color="#8B0000"]Edit: I can have pretty colours too[/color]

Edited by leprecon

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1299936709' post='2661445']
Would he be a former Polaris Emperor if he did? And I mean that in the most complimentary and affectionate way.

Honestly, the almost fetishistic fixation that TOP (and I guess Valhalla?) still have with Grub and Polar is a little bit disconcerting.
[/quote]

I can fully understand their fixation with me. I am one sexy dude.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1299928026' post='2661381']

Bring it baby cakes.
[/quote]

We got tired of being burnt, and allied with someone who has a history of standing by allies thick and thin. Much like ourselves. I like your spin though, if only you had fact to back it, we could take your rhetoric seriously.

Regardless, we didn't sell anything, you did. Remember in the war you started then switched sides?

We have done nothing this war but back an ally. One that we had come to like over an extended period of time due to high communication and activity. Hell, we started liking them when we coordinated in the same channels as we fought each other in the previous war.

We made no promises we haven't kept, and we haven't sold anything. BUT, we sure helped cash your bounced checks.

As to our fetish, we kinda get that way with people who stab us in the back. Does it mean we will gun for you again? Who knows, but watching you get your ass handed to you sure isn't bringing any tears to our eyes. :wub:

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1299961198' post='2661747']
We got tired of being burnt, and allied with someone who has a history of standing by allies thick and thin. Much like ourselves. I like your spin though, if only you had fact to back it, we could take your rhetoric seriously.

Regardless, we didn't sell anything, you did. Remember in the war you started then switched sides?

We have done nothing this war but back an ally. One that we had come to like over an extended period of time due to high communication and activity. Hell, we started liking them when we coordinated in the same channels as we fought each other in the previous war.

We made no promises we haven't kept, and we haven't sold anything. BUT, we sure helped cash your bounced checks.

As to our fetish, we kinda get that way with people who stab us in the back. Does it mean we will gun for you again? Who knows, but watching you get your ass handed to you sure isn't bringing any tears to our eyes. :wub:
[/quote]
I think you need to read what your alliance mates are spewing forth on a regular basis?

[/quote]

Oh idk about fixation to the point of fetish heft, more appropriate I think is to say that we always enjoy when someone whom $%&@ed us like polaris did gets payback(on Val's side that is I cannot speak for TOP). Whenever and however it comes we enjoy it and arent silent about it. I honestly think that if someone did the same to you heft, you would harbor a lot of the same feelings we do, regardless of whether or not you would voice it publicly all over the OWF like we do.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299872818' post='2660171']
Why? He left out the word you at the end. That's all I'll be able to think about when I read that post, at the end of the year.
[/quote]

I didn't even notice. Proof that some affect went into that there post. All the more meaningful imo :P

But, I also agree with it in principle. Nothing like letting your foe build up to a suitable level and then slugging out the differences that may exist. He is doing it right.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1299911809' post='2661127']

[/quote]
Do you have a tracking device on Grub or something? It's kind of getting into "stalker mode" when you post in every thread where you see the word 'Grub' or 'NpO' :unsure:

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[/quote]
Some of us don't like them and we're open and honest about it.

"Fetishistic fixation" is a cute phrase though. Congrats, I guess.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1299967259' post='2661879']
Oh idk about fixation to the point of fetish heft, more appropriate I think is to say that we always enjoy when someone whom $%&@ed us like polaris did gets payback(on Val's side that is I cannot speak for TOP). Whenever and however it comes we enjoy it and arent silent about it. I honestly think that if someone did the same to you heft, you would harbor a lot of the same feelings we do, regardless of whether or not you would voice it publicly all over the OWF like we do.
[/quote]
Because we don't have any reason to be upset with how Polar handled things then. That's a claim that only you guys can make. Or the rest of us have decided to focus on something other than what someone did a year ago.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1299987353' post='2662246']
Some of us don't like them and we're open and honest about it.

"Fetishistic fixation" is a cute phrase though. Congrats, I guess.
[/quote]
Being open and honest is when I periodically mention that I don't trust TOP, as an alliance, even though some of you as individuals are okay.

That's different from getting your O-face on because Polar is losing a war.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1300003828' post='2662709']
Because we don't have any reason to be upset with how Polar handled things then. That's a claim that only you guys can make. Or the rest of us have decided to focus on something other than what someone did a year ago.[/quote]
You were allies with them back then and they left yall out to dry. Hell, I remember you guys getting quite upset about it at the time. Now it seems like you've worked out your differences so good for yall, however, words and apologizes aren't good enough for us. Yes, some of us have enjoyed them getting beat down in this war but it has nothing to do with the debt they owe us. We'll collect on that in the next war.

[quote]That's different from getting your O-face on because Polar is losing a war.
[/quote]
There you go again making another cute little phrase.

chefjoe please don't take it personally but I must provide you with the helpful phrase, "who did what to whom". It has guided me out of many grammatical fogs of death to go on to pretend that I know everything about everything.

[/quote]
Disconcerting? It's bloody hilarious. It's like that little girl always bringing her little gaggle of friends up to slap the cute boy on the playground whom she just can't tell about her unrequited puppy love.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1299972671' post='2661948']
Do you have a tracking device on Grub or something? It's kind of getting into "stalker mode" when you post in every thread where you see the word 'Grub' or 'NpO' :unsure:
[/quote]
I bet Hal gave him that technology.

Anyway, I was going to post something topic-relevant but my tiny brain couldn't figure out that RIA announcement on this forum page. Someone said Superfriends was down two members but I took that announcement to not be serious. Which one of us has egg on his face?

Edited by Doitzel

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300015392' post='2662809']
Anyway, I was going to post something topic-relevant but my tiny brain couldn't figure out that RIA announcement on this forum page. Someone said Superfriends was down two members but I took that announcement to not be serious. Which one of us has egg on his face?
[/quote]

Your face certainly is clean. Also even if RIA had left us there would still be three members left.