"A Phoenix Rising-Sith Announcement"

Andre27

[center][img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x446/NSOPI/banners/TheFireySith.png[/img][/center]

Once upon a time as the Sith roamed a newly scorched planet they suddenly saw movement.
Pulling out their light sabers and alerting the drones; they walked closer as suddenly a fiery bird emerged from the ashes.

Puzzled by the sudden appearance of this mythical creature, the Sith stood still and watched in awe. Although infused by the might of the Dark Side, they could not draw their eyes from this magical sight.

Upon seeing the Sith the phoenix took to the skies and continued to watch the Sith.
And so time passed. The Phoenix looked at the Sith and saw their desire to plunge the world in darkness and flames. The Sith looked at the Phoenix in amazement that this fiery bird was born from the ashes.

As both looked, they drew closer and finally became friends in mutual respect.

Today we announce the result of this friendship and respect:

[quote][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][color="#006400"]The Fiery[/color] [color="#8b0000"]Sith[/color] [color="#006400"]Accords[/color]:
[i]Mutual Defense Pact[/i][/font]

[b]Preamble:[/b]
The alliances of the New Sith Order and Phoenix Rising do hereby enter into a union to provide for the mutual defense of one another. These accords are of friendship, and seek to further a bond in place for quite some time.

[b]Article 1: Non-Aggression[/b]
Both signatories agree to refrain from undertaking any aggressive actions against the other, and from cooperating or assisting with any such actions.

[b]Article 2: War and Assistance[/b]
Should either signatory be subject to an act of unwanted aggression, the other signatory is obligated to provide defense of the other through the use of military, political, and financial assistance, unless the aggression is a result of other treaty obligations. In such a case, assistance is voluntary.

[b]Article 3: Cancellation and Amendments[/b]
Should either signatory wish to cancel this Pact, they must provide the other with 72 hour notice, during which the treaty will still be in full effect. Should an amendment or addition be put forward for The Fiery Sith Accords, ratification of the amendment must be approved by both signatories' respective governing bodies.

The signatories below hereby affirm and comply with the given articles as representatives to the governing bodies of the New Sith Order and Phoenix Rising, respectively:[/quote]

For [color="#006400"]Phoenix Rising[/color]:

[i]Triumvirate:[/i]
Minister of the Interior: Qaianna
Minister of the Exterior: Andre27
Minister of the Defense: FallenGuardian31

[i]Eternals (Retired Triumvir)[/i]
Sognatore
Dagger08
Pintos5150
Emperor Charlemagne

For the New [color="#8b0000"]Sith[/color] Order:

Heft, [i]Sith Emperor[/i]
Weebland, [i]Dark Lord of the Sith[/i]
Youwish959, [i]Sith Lord[/i]
Kevin32891, [i]Sith Lord[/i]
Jake Liebenow, [i]Sith Lord[/i]
KainIIIC, [i]Master of Lies[/i]
Rayvon, [i]Marauder of Lies[/i]
Griff, [i]Marauder of Lies[/i]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1296092901' post='2603857']
But this was the thread I was looking for... :smug:
[/quote]

<insert deep voice> no it is not... <end deep voice>

I need more practice on that mind control trick.