Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/6rkhnq.png[/img][/center]

Surprise has been achieved.

I have never been prouder to be a part of an alliance than I am today. Death to the New Pacific Order. May Doomhouse reign for a thousand years.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/6/69/Reaper_fleet.png[/img][/center]

[center][b][i]NPO: Your alliance has the attention of those infinitely your greater. That which you know as Doomhouse and FAN are your salvation through destruction.[/b][/i][/center]

Edited by Crymson

Now its really a war

o/ this

[quote name='northstars' timestamp='1295928108' post='2597860']
When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your nation, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As we slip through the widening maw in our new form, you will catch only a glimpse of our radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down our faces, our dark work will begin. Archon will open one of his six mouths, and he will sing the song that ends the Earth.
[/quote]
north just won this entire war including this thread. everyone can go home now thanks for playing

Edited by Systemfailure