An Announcement from G-6 & Roman Empire

Confusion

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not argue. I just play for fun. So I am terribly sorry about your horribly designed alliance and there tactics. Also about your badly ruled nation. It is not my fault you guys do not know how to be prepared the rght way in TE. In case you didn't know there is a way that you can always be ready in TE. Whether you knew it was coming or not. That though is a secret you will have to find out for your self. how to do. I had to learn this trck my self. after being badly torn apart last round. But just think of it as every time you lose something. You usually gain somethinf far greater in return. That my young grasshoppa is called a very useful word.
[center][color="#0000FF"][size="5"]Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]

But it will never come in handy if you do not use it to your advantage next time. Instead of sitting here and making people mad so you will never have not even a bit of a chance this round. You could have just said wow good work. Though I do not completely agree. Then ask us how maybe and try and get some hinters or pointers on how to be as good as us.

Edited by williamson69

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1293696030' post='2558128']
Well stop crying and flooding the battlefield with your tears, it should be flooded with the blood of your soldiers.[/quote]
Can you tell the difference between these forums and the in-game battlefield? It doesn't seem that way. Besides, it amazes me that pointing out you hid behind a ceasefire then down-declared should mean I'm crying. But then good sportsmanship went out the window in CN a long long time ago tho.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293694106' post='2558097']
That's a bit closer.
Though you are mixing in stats from 3am yesterday with more current ones lol

More nations, more total NS and a much higher average ns.
That's your idea of fair I guess.

It's good to be so feared :P
[/quote]

Actually, I just added our 30k NS, and there still ISN'T an 70k+ difference. And also note, I didn't add any growth Warriors had, I only added the 30k NS to G-6...

But it's all good, I expected this from you...

Confusion.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293696329' post='2558134']
Can you tell the difference between these forums and the in-game battlefield? It doesn't seem that way. Besides, it amazes me that pointing out you hid behind a ceasefire then down-declared should mean I'm crying. [u]But then good sportsmanship went out the window in CN a long long time ago tho.[/u]
[/quote]

Are you referring to G-6 being strategic?

I thought TE was about strategy, war...etc..

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1293696647' post='2558138']
Are you referring to G-6 being strategic?

I thought TE was about strategy, war...etc..[/quote]
I said exactly what I meant:

[quote]Besides, it amazes me that pointing out you hid behind a ceasefire then down-declared should mean I'm crying. But then good sportsmanship went out the window in CN a long long time ago tho.[/quote]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293696329' post='2558134']...good sportsmanship went out the window in CN a long long time ago tho.[/quote]
[quote][01:58] <Confusion> let's make a bet
[01:59] <Confusion> i'm willing to bet, Warriors will have no one over 1500 NS in 2 days time[/quote]
Yepp, that's about right.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293700355' post='2558157']
Yepp, that's about right.
[/quote]

You got it...there's a reason I said it in [i]your[/i] public channel. In all honesty, though, I really don't want this war to last longer than it needs to, you know how to get peace...let's see if this can last at least 3 days, though.

By the way, I was just poking you ;)

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293693577' post='2558089']
Your stats are from wayyyy early. Yepp, more total ns even before build-up and higher avg ns. You did have 9 nations and 30,000 more ns added between the stats you give and when you went to war Confusion. Leaving that out won't change it, so let's not lie by omission about it k?

Who give a frickin' crap anyways though.
Onwards to war.
[/quote]

Says the person who brought up the stats to begin with...

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293694182' post='2558098']
Oh yeah I agree with part of that.
Hiding safely behind the cease-fire so you could attack others.
[/quote]

You mean hiding behind the cease-fire that you could have easily joined? Nice try, but thats far from an uneven advantage... Its more of you putting yourself at a disadvantage.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1293695053' post='2558109']
Deal with it :smug:
[/quote]

I love you Rena! :v:

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1293701653' post='2558162']You mean hiding behind the cease-fire that you could have easily joined? Nice try, but thats far from an uneven advantage... Its more of you putting yourself at a disadvantage.[/quote]
Ah the "join our treaty or you'll get killed from behind it" philosophy.
That's fabulous.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1293701541' post='2558160']
You got it...there's a reason I said it in [i]your[/i] public channel.[/quote]
I never go into other people's channels just to talk crap about them.
It's a punk move... but expected, considering.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293701819' post='2558165']
That's fabulous.
[/quote]

You're awesome at twisting words...but lets be honest here, you had the same advantages and disadvantages we did, the only difference is, We used ours.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293701819' post='2558165']
That's fabulous.
[/quote]

If you had joined the treaty, this war wouldn't have happened... at least not until January 2nd, and you would have been just as prepared.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1293701970' post='2558170']You're awesome at twisting words...but lets be honest here, you had the same advantages and disadvantages we did, the only difference is, We used ours.[/quote]
Oh come on son, don't lie through your teeth like that. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95352&view=findpost&p=2541750"]AGAIN.[/url]

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1293702003' post='2558171']
If you had joined the treaty, this war wouldn't have happened... at least not until January 2nd, and you would have been just as prepared.[/quote]
Right. Join it or get suckershot from behind it. Glad you agree.

That second's an outright lie.

We were planning on declaring war ourselves on that day, perhaps against you guys and someone else - and it would have been an up-declare too, against alliances that were no longer hiding behind a treaty. They would not have had less NS, nations and avg NS than us, and we would have been hiding behind nothing - just as we weren't hiding behind some crap treaty in the first place.

You used the ceasefire to make sure you had other alliances locked in to defend you.
You attacked from behind their safety.

That's just the truth.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293702561' post='2558173']
Oh come on son, don't lie through your teeth like that. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95352&view=findpost&p=2541750"]AGAIN.[/url]

We were planning on declaring war ourselves on that day, perhaps against you guys and someone else - and it would have been an up-declare too, against alliances that were no longer hiding behind a treaty. They would not have had less NS, nations and avg NS than us, and we would have been hiding behind nothing - just as we weren't hiding behind some crap treaty in the first place.

You used the ceasefire to make sure you had other alliances locked in to defend you.

That's just the truth.
[/quote]

No, that's just how [i]YOU[/i] see it. It doesn't matter, though. I'm glad to see you admit you were most likely going to hit us, makes this even more worth it.

Thanks.

Confusion.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293702561' post='2558173']

That's just the truth.
[/quote]

It's only part of the truth. You keep escaping the fact that you could have just as easily been apart of the treaty, gotten prepared, and not have been attacked. In not joining the treaty, you put yourself at a huge disadvantage, as the treaty itself states that those within the treaty can declare on those not in the treaty, but those in the treaty cannot be declared upon, themselves, or among one-another. In the end, we used what we had in front of us to our advantage, and still followed the treaty. That's not cowardice, that's strategy.

Now that's just the truth.

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1293703342' post='2558179']
It's only part of the truth. You keep escaping the fact that you could have just as easily been apart of the treaty, gotten prepared, and not have been attacked.[/quote]
That is EXACTLY what I saying and thanks again for agreeing.

[quote name='Room21' timestamp='1293703324' post='2558178']
Clash,

[img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/kim-jong-il-twn80x80animated.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Oh he's a cute lil fella! Dictator schmictator.
And also again, yeah, we will.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293703625' post='2558181']
That is EXACTLY what I saying and thanks again for agreeing.
[/quote]

So you admit you have no reason to be upset at this being uneven and you being at a disadvantage. Thank you for agreeing.

I admit what I say here below, as I've said it many times now.
Despite stupid crap to the contrary.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1293703032' post='2558176']No, that's just how [i]YOU[/i] see it. [/quote]
[b]You hid behind a ceasefire using other alliances to help keep you safe.
We couldn't attack you right now - but you could attack US.[/b] Plus, you under-declared of course.

All of that is true.

So is this, we've never declared otherwise:

[quote]We were planning on declaring war ourselves on that day, [b]perhaps[/b] against you guys and someone else - and it would have been an up-declare too, against alliances that were no longer hiding behind a treaty. They would not have had less NS, nations and avg NS than us, and we would have been hiding behind nothing - just as we weren't hiding behind some crap treaty in the first place.[/quote]
I had to bold that one part just to be righteous on another of your crappy craps. Seriously, people can read the posts and see what we all really said. Why fudge about it like you do, as also exampled in the post I referenced?

I'm not saying you all didn't do a good job of the attack, not at all. I got anarchied for probably the first time in 9 rounds (that didn't involve a nuking of course) and that's no small thing in TE, even if I was caught full in holiday mode. That was darn good blitz, difficult to get that many people online at update during the week. We've never been able to do it, we've just never had enough North Americans. The update is hard for most everyone else in the world. There can be no honest critiques on any of that. If this war had come at any other time of the round, we'd probably be loving it - and better prepared too, I'm sure.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293704564' post='2558184']
[b]You hid behind a ceasefire using other alliances to help keep you safe.
We couldn't attack you right now - but you could attack US.[/b]
[/quote]

Why do you keep on using that excuse? It is something you did to yourself that put you at a disadvantage, so it really gives you no footing on whether you are justified to be claiming you are unprepared for this.