$1,000,000 BOUNTY

Leon Rykker

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=436404
Nation name: United
Ruler name: Abas64
Nation strength: 4088.947

I believe he is a ghost in his alliance, so ignore his AA.

I offer 1 million CN dollars to the player that sends this nation into anarchy. Quite simply, I can't stand his ignorance and poor ruling. He offers peace treaties after a day's worth of attacks, makes empty threats, and rejected my offer of a Christmas ceasefire, despite my slaughtering him day to day. I am bored with this war, and need help in seeing him crushed. Screenshot of the final defeating blow-message is required, and upon verification, the 1 million will be sent to the nation with the killing blow.

Happy holidays :)

I could just as soon google it, and post a smug dictionary definition, but I care not for how you judge me, in truth. Just be aware that my use of the word is in recognition of my reasons for expansion. Ruler, Leon Rykker, wishes to clear unworthy subordinates of his rule in his conquered nations. Not racist. Totalitarian RP.

[quote]I offer 1 million CN dollars to the player that sends this nation into anarchy.[/quote]

Seems to me he already is in anarchy. Not that I care, because he's too low in my nation strength range.

But as Ironfust said it's pretty offensive. Someone could misinterpret your war reason and take it literally.

[img]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af174/Pillihp/ANarchycybernations.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Leon Rykker' timestamp='1293345294' post='2554189']
I could just as soon google it, and post a smug dictionary definition, but I care not for how you judge me, in truth. Just be aware that my use of the word is in recognition of my reasons for expansion. Ruler, Leon Rykker, wishes to clear unworthy subordinates of his rule in his conquered nations. Not racist. Totalitarian RP.
[/quote]

Allow me.

Definitions of [b] totalitarianism[/b] on the Web:

[list][*]dictatorship: a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)[*]absolutism: the principle of complete and unrestricted power in government[/list]

That doesn't equal ethnic cleansing, as you appeared to be suggesting earlier. And now for the smug :smug:

Edited by Ironfist

*Sends him money to rebuild*
The Nation of LEADER does not approve of the ethnic cleansing of people of African descent with Islam as their National religion. As fellow muslims, nay as fellow humans, we have sent them 3 000 000 Dongs to help rebuild.

Good Day.
Abdur
President of Leader.