Too Strong Too Fast!

King Cathal

I love your nation! Can i have it? :D

OK i agree with you!

But i think young nations should at least work a bit to earn it!

I am an experienced CN player, I am 58 days old but i used to have a nation before that got deleted!

I am also the president of IEBA, and i really need to aid my alliance, so if you can can i have a bit of aid to help them?

If you don't believe me have a look at my nation!

you have tanks.. if your not in war.. i think its pointless to have tanks..

if i were to buy tanks like that top ranked nations ide have 93000 str.. making me like 4th in the game :) its a REALLLY big waste on bills :) your call..

and as for the younger nations making money on themselves.. ive done that.. my entire nation grew on its own.. through many wars.. i grrew my nation up myself. .and im proud.. but i dont see why other nations cant reach the same level i did faster.. if their friends want them to grow fast.. let them :) i have no objections

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my nation is 196 years old. And has an NS at present of ~2200. But I wanted it that way. For the bulk of those 196 days, I was solo coasting it with the ahoy mateys who are so kind to give you such friendly visits every so often :P Not to mention the occasional "hello from Bosnian SS" that greet your mailbox every so often...cruise missles & aircraft attacks complementary.

I played as a neutral for the most part. I wouldn't call this "bad" or "less fun" but it's just a diff style of gameplay which can be quite an experience.

How am i abusing my nation, or are you talking to the other guy?

You are treating your nation poorly, not building it properly, thus I seriously doubt you have any idea how to play this game (as Nova Bacia put it).

Edited by der_ko

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=174263

find a good alliance, read the nation building guides, do business. thats all it takes. if you want to make your own alliance, fine, but then dont complain if you dont grow. however, nation strength is not everything. believe me, some of the smaller nations have more fun in their wars and hassles then we "big guys". every mistake here costs dozens of millions, its more fun for you -_-

im happy... since i was a little ntion. first like 2 months.. i bought all out tech.. and then recently.. in te passed.. 7 months.. i dontr ecal buying ANYTHING AT ALL.. besides infra.. donations.. and tech deals.. so ive been growing sooo massivley in infra.. i have enough tech now lol... i just need MASSIVE INFRa.. IM A DEMON!!

my alliance likes infra!!@ as you can tell from top infra holders lol

Aid given to active and loyal members of my alliance since 9/21/07: 88 million and 125 tech.

If aid programs arent available to you then start reading guides and setting up tech deals.

My nation is only 224 days old and im at 32kNS. I learned the economics/ math of the game early on. Picked up the most efficient trades and did tech deals. I recieved very little aid.

Aid given to active and loyal members of my alliance since 9/21/07: 88 million and 125 tech.

If aid programs arent available to you then start reading guides and setting up tech deals.

My nation is only 224 days old and im at 32kNS. I learned the economics/ math of the game early on. Picked up the most efficient trades and did tech deals. I recieved very little aid.

well.. when i was a smaller nation.. it was STILL cheaper for top nations to buy their own technology instead of buying from me.. so i couldnt do tec hdeals.. all these older nations pretty much had to do their own nation building cause they didnt have anyone above them to send massive aids down to us

There are always gonna be people who grow faster. You could sell a donation every 5 days and be bankrolling yourself to 4k infra in just under 30 days. Its not that hard.

FTR... if you really want to grow fast... get a group of 4 other people... learn to deal tech on IRC. A group of tech dealers can make some serious bank if you do it right!

Learn the game. There are ALOT of ways you can grow faster than other people. Hell... Im 170 days old and at 30k NS w/ a full military. So yea... theres alot to be said for learning the game.