Too Strong Too Fast!

King Cathal

I have noticed some nations that have been on Cyber Nations for less than a week and they have 1,000+ strength! I think this is not right! There are nation like mine that had to work to get this strong! I am 57 days old with only 3,551 strength!

Who else thinks this is not right?

What is your strength and how old are you?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think its we should all work for our money! It is OK to get aid, I did and i am growing faster than other nations ,but there are nations that receive 3 million after just joining!

So? You think it's unfair some get more aid then you?

What exactly is this post about? You are mad that other nations play the game smarter than you? The value of a nation is not messured by it's nation strength. If oyu had to work for your money...great, you may know how to play the game better as well...maybe not. Either way, dont' complain that some people have so far played it smarter by getting aid.

159 days old and 11k NS.

I can understand you feel frustrated, but at the same time, it's not as though the aid they are receiving is completely inaccessible to you. Join an alliance with a growth program (I'll stick in a plug for my alliance here: VE has an amazing bank program) and you'll watch the same wonders happen to your nation. On the other hand, if you prefer not to go this route, don't complain about not growing as fast as those that do.

159 days old and 11k NS.

I can understand you feel frustrated, but at the same time, it's not as though the aid they are receiving is completely inaccessible to you. Join an alliance with a growth program (I'll stick in a plug for my alliance here: VE has an amazing bank program) and you'll watch the same wonders happen to your nation. On the other hand, if you prefer not to go this route, don't complain about not growing as fast as those that do.

Lol, I'm in the Legion. Joke's on me, I guess

Well i cant join an alliance because i am already part of my own alliance, and i am the president! I would if i could! OK does anyone want to aid me? I will use it to aid my alliance! Check out my alliance! We are protected by NATO! Any offers will be very much appreciated!

39,257.054 (289 days old) which gives me an efficiency of 135.84

I aided out ~40 mil, but I try to make sure I have a donation lined up every month and I'm a decent nation builder so that didn't really hurt me. Proper use of resources and collections ftw.

Edited by Magicman657

...I try to make sure I have a donation lined up every month and I'm a decent nation builder so that didn't really hurt me. Proper use of resources and collections ftw.

This.

A generous alliance helps a bunch, too. I enjoy aiding active members of my alliance and guiding them through tech trading and proper resource sets. This is unfair? I had to build my nation with very little help, but I will do what I can to help out the new guys now that I can spare a few million here and there.

Edited by phillip110

You have to remember that in this game, having a large nation does not necessarily show your value. An alliance needs small nations, medium nations, and large nations. Yes, a large nation can give out alot of aid during war times as well as fight a war himself, but who would he give that aid to if there were no smaller nations? you can't take advantage of those large nations without skilled small nations.

So don't worry about it, you grow when you can, and someday you will be a bigger nation and realize its not all that great considering 1 nuke can do 30 million dollars in dmg :)

i dont see anything wroing with this..

2 months 60 days old.. 2 donations.. thats already 2500 strength.. and the csah ouget.. enouh for more infra making it about 3000 str plus the 2 months worth of taxe.. another 2000 ns thats 5000 in 2 months n just donations..

plus.. yea i recieved only 20,000 in aidhen i first made my nation and that wasto hlp buy my first harbor.. first improvement. and since then i really dont get much aid.. just tec hdeals..

im 620 something days old and 81000k .. i agree buildin yourself is better.. but whats better then being able to buy around 2000 infra as a new nation because of some petty aid :) I LOVE IT..

I love your nation! Can i have it? :D

OK i agree with you!

But i think young nations should at least work a bit to earn it!

I am an experienced CN player, I am 58 days old but i used to have a nation before that got deleted!

I am also the president of IEBA, and i really need to aid my alliance, so if you can can i have a bit of aid to help them?

If you don't believe me have a look at my nation!