Joint announcement from TPE, INT, and Fark

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1292842491' post='2546345']
Int and TPE would outnumber NEW alone, but you wanted a curbstomp huh?
[/quote]
ITT: 101+36>140

Furthermore people generally like to win wars. This would probably account for DF's other ally, Fark, stepping in.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1292842659' post='2546347']
ITT: 101+36>140

Furthermore people generally like to win wars. This would probably account for DF's other ally, Fark, stepping in.
[/quote]

I was talking about NS. 3,5+2 vs 4,7, probably higher avg for Int and TPE too. I guess with lots of peace mode from NEW war mode nation number is in favor of the other side.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1292843457' post='2546357']
I was talking about NS. 3,5+2 vs 4,7, probably higher avg for Int and TPE too. I guess with lots of peace mode from NEW war mode nation number is in favor of the other side.
[/quote]
This is because they have a larger upper tier. TO attack NEW, they need people in NEW's range.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1292843722' post='2546361']
This is because they have a larger upper tier. TO attack NEW, they need people in NEW's range.
[/quote]

Well it's not really true. Int and TPE could cover NEW in all ranges. I guess they rather needed Fark because Int and TPE forgot to declare wars actually. 25 wars started by TPE and 18 by Int isn't a great number considering how loud did the cry.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1292846958' post='2546399']
Well it's not really true. Int and TPE could cover NEW in all ranges. I guess they rather needed Fark because Int and TPE forgot to declare wars actually. 25 wars started by TPE and 18 by Int isn't a great number considering how loud did the cry.
[/quote]
They probably declared that many wars because Fark was also attacking and so they weren't required to declare any more. And the fact, as you have pointed out, so many NEW nations were in PM.

And, no, TPE and INT couldn't cover NEW in all ranges. There are more NEW nations than TPE+INT. If they are supposed to deal with staggers and potential NEW counters, they actually require more nations than NEW. You are aware of how a war works, aren't you?

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1292848352' post='2546423']
I saw SCM here but cant find him on battlefield.
Geeezzzz.... As a leader, this is no good. Oh, DF disbanded. I see...
But the war started on the name of DF.... Where's ex Leader while others defending ex. DF?

Ahhhh... naughty NEW.
[/quote]
Except [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=53832]he's in Dark Templar, an alliance not militarily involved in this conflict[/url]. Maybe if you want to see him on the battlefield, you should go tech raid him. :awesome:
Except, oh wait, NEW only tech raids unaligned, unprotected nations, right? :smug:

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1292837367' post='2546301']
How so? INT and TPE combined have more score, tech, better avg. NS, and just as many nations and nukes as NEW
[/quote]
But...but... that would make the fight a little bit more fair... we don't want that, do we? Everyone wants in on the curbstomp.
o/ NEW
Give them hell!
Edit: I am not complaining, just observing.

Edited by abdur

I laugh at those claiming "evil curbstomp!!!!". Like this is somehow worse then NEW raiding a recently disbanded AA that they knew was protected.
NEW, karma war wasn't personal for DF - its a shame that you guys held such a grudge from it.

Hold the presses! I just got a fortune cookie with some very timely wisdom!

"Confucius Say: If you don't want to be curbstomped, do not do really dumb things like trying to plunder the corpse of another alliance. This will surely leading to the demise of your grubby, greedy, little, raider alliance."

Ah hell. Sorry NEW, if I had gotten this yesterday you'd have been in a lot better shape.

[quote name='Nklauss' timestamp='1292833556' post='2546249']
O Come on now, for ppl who hate us, u guys just jealous because we will have a war and u wont. :D

finally there is a reason why I want to play CN again. the stagnant phase and so much diplomacy crap in this CN almost bored me to death

Hail to all of our enemies, lets this fun begin.
[/quote]

Regardless of how dumb we all consider the decision to not back down and tech raid in the first place is, posts like these still have my respect.

Enjoy the war guys, both sides.

I figured people would realise raiding an AA that had just disbanded would be a bad idea, as if their allies would just look the other way because the said AA was now defunct. I have been around here for a long time, and seen many idiotic things, the action by NEW truly ranks in my top 20.

Regards,
Cuba

It's a shame this was required in the first place, but required it clearly was given the brazen raiding of the protected DF AA and given NEW's subsequent, complete unwillingness to do anything to make amends. It's also a shame that, with one action, NEW has gone from a reputable alliance to one in a large number of Bob's doghouse.

To those defending the DF AA: I hope this remains a purely, or at least largely, punitive action free of the usual instruments of surrender (my apologies if this has already been addressed).

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292826541' post='2546036']
If you realize the amount of support Int and TPE tried to get for this war before it got kicked off you'd know why. NEW didn't hesitate, you can't possibly tell me TPE and Int didn't when they were looking for people to get on their side.
[/quote]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1292827450' post='2546074']
Two days it took them to make sure PC and iFok wouldn't hurt them when they did this.
[/quote]

Honestly, do either of you ever get sick of being grossly incorrect?

INT and TPE spent two days trying to find a diplomatic situation. NEW tossed it back in their face every time. The fact that only INT / TPE / Fark are involved in this is a testament to them not wanting this war to become a curbstomp. If you think there wasn't a long line of alliances who wanted in on this then you are dumber than you make yourselves appear on the boards. You know how I know that you are hilarious incorrect? Because I was in the talks the majority of the time. Where were you? Not involved at all...

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1292848352' post='2546423']
I saw SCM here but cant find him on battlefield.
Geeezzzz.... As a leader, this is no good. Oh, DF disbanded. I see...
But the war started on the name of DF.... Where's ex Leader while others defending ex. DF?

Ahhhh... naughty NEW.[/quote]

If you have no problem with other alliances - including mine getting in on the action, then I suggest you inform PC and iFOK - because [b]let me make it perfectly clear[/b]:

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1292852303' post='2546474']If you think there wasn't a long line of alliances who wanted in on this then you are dumber than you make yourselves appear on the boards.[/quote]

In summary, I would be delighted to rip your nation apart with my bear hands, but your allies are preventing this from happening.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1292852303' post='2546474']
. The fact that only INT / TPE / Fark are involved in this is a testament to them not wanting this war to become a curbstomp. [/quote]

It's 400+ to 140 and 18 million NS to 5 million NS.

That's not a curb stomp?? Wow...