Dear VE, A dear message from TKTB's supposed spy

WasDrogan

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1292073003' post='2536314']
I love people who are like "I've got logs that prove such and such" and then wont post them, yet continue to vehemently assure everyone they exist. So what you are saying is that you have no proof of your statement, and just like to hear yourself type?
[/quote]

Which part about this do you not understand?

Ask Shuru

Ask The Aut

Ask IKKE

I have told you I do not post logs of such chats on here for plebs pleasures. If you can't accept or understand that then that is okay. I won't cry at sleep tonight because I do not have your acceptance.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292072773' post='2536310'] do some leg work and pm one of the mentioned people
[/quote]
James has left, Ikke is as inactive as possible... and Shuru is afk. So was there someone else I could talk to?

[quote name='Dave93' timestamp='1292073084' post='2536315']
How was he suppose to know he hadn't been demasked? Is he suppose to possess magical powers which instantly tell him whether or not VE demasked him when he left or whether they didn't. Also, why mention something something if your not willing to back up your claims, or to back up your claims say "Go and ask this person because they'll know"
[/quote]

It's quite easy really, Forums have colours for masks, This crazy computer technology means that when you get damasked as a visitor it will go grey or some other mundane colour. This is usually noticed at the bottom of the home page in the users list for the forum. Or a quick click to view my profile and the same information is there. WOOOOOOOOW. Fancy stuff. his mask colour would have not changed thus he is still masked as a full member. or he should have realised when he sees all there internal sub forums. that visitors should not be able to see, that would also be a give away that "ohh I'm not de masked, I shouldn't go in there, I'm not technically a member"

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292073220' post='2536316']
Which part about this do you not understand?

Ask Shuru

Ask The Aut

Ask IKKE

I have told you I do not post logs of such chats on here for plebs pleasures. If you can't accept or understand that then that is okay. I won't cry at sleep tonight because I do not have your acceptance.
[/quote]

Not a single one of those people is making this claim like you are, its not their responsibility to prove it, its yours.

I'll have to remember this as a defense if I ever commit a felony "Yes your honor, I have a video proving my innocence but I didnt wanna play it in court, why dont you go ask bob about it im sure he'll tell you the same thing"

[quote]It's quite easy really, Forums have colours for masks, This crazy computer technology means that when you get damasked as a visitor it will go grey or some other mundane colour. This is usually noticed at the bottom of the home page in the users list for the forum. Or a quick click to view my profile and the same information is there. WOOOOOOOOW. Fancy stuff. his mask colour would have not changed thus he is still masked as a full member. or he should have realised when he sees all there internal sub forums. that visitors should not be able to see, that would also be a give away that "ohh I'm not de masked, I shouldn't go in there, I'm not technically a member" [/quote]

Little known fact, about 80% of the forums out there wont let you search members if you're not logged in, so he would've likely had to log in to see if he was a member, not to mention you have to be logged in to see your profile, so how exactly do you avoid logging in as the wrong mask, to check if you have the correct mask? Go ahead, balls in your court.

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292072773' post='2536310']
lol classic you lack relevance. Not heard that one before. You have added so much to the conversation yourself. Ohh that's right, you have not. Again, I'm sorry for not plastering government logs on here to suit your needs, do some leg work and pm one of the mentioned people if you are that curious. But it's easier to come on here and make your snappy little posts that don't even address the topic. Guess what, He will get rolled, I will laugh. I would do the same if it was you, or the next guy. Just to concrete this part, I will laugh at him being rolled and I support the rolling of others. I would support myself being rolled if I was abusing my mask on a prior alliances board. He should have been damasked quicker. Mistakes happen, but the guy should have been honest and just not logged back on until his mask was changed to visitor, or whatever there mask is.
[/quote]

Oh, so the guy asking you to prove your case lacks content? Duh. I'm asking you to provide it. If I don't lack content in my posts, perhaps you have a little insight into how it is with reading your continued gibberish as you keep posting more of it.

I've said you were relevant. What are you talking about?

And now you continue to make claims about another instance you know nothing about.

Here's how it works: 1. You state an accusation. 2. Prove it.

But thanks for admitting you're a complete twat.

Also, I love how the biggest moron continues to use plebs as an insult. If we're plebs, then you have the intelligence of a potted plant. Keep talking, your highness.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1292073691' post='2536324']
Oh, so the guy asking you to prove your case lacks content? Duh. I'm asking you to provide it. If I don't lack content in my posts, perhaps you have a little insight into how it is with reading your continued gibberish as you keep posting more of it.

I've said you were relevant. What are you talking about?

And now you continue to make claims about another instance you know nothing about.

Here's how it works: 1. You state an accusation. 2. Prove it.

But thanks for admitting you're a complete twat.

Also, I love how the biggest moron continues to use plebs as an insult. If we're plebs, then you have the intelligence of a potted plant. Keep talking, your highness.
[/quote]

Ohhhhh keep on trucking son, I will prove it, just not to you or your idiot group. I will however pm the logs and such to TKTB new leader in private.

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1292071767' post='2536302']
This is the point that not a single person has made until now. A Skype voice call, to be more exactly.

I wonder where Planet Bob is going when rumors made through a skype voice call of all things start things like this.
[/quote]
It's going to the same place it's been for a long time.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' post='1172035' date='Jan 8 2009, 02:27 PM']I think the only thing that is more annoying than people like Ephraim Grey is that after all this time and several similar incidents happening in the past people still will base their alliance's actions solely on the words of one individual without so much as a cursory investigation.[/quote]
I didn't agree with Sponge often, but he was absolutely dead on there.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292073856' post='2536326']
Ohhhhh keep on trucking son, I will prove it, just not to you or your idiot group. I will however pm the logs and such to TKTB new leader in private.
[/quote]

THE POT CALLS THE KETTLE BLACK.

And you still have nothing to prove it with after all your stalling.

Keep talking, your Highness. Continue to look down on these "plebs," as we laugh at the man that thinks he has something when he has no character. Perhaps we are plebeians, as just as them a day soon comes that we no longer tolerate the abuses of those in power. Even the most timid and weak have something they won't back down on, and I'll enjoy seeing the time where you've gone too far and stirred unquenchable wrath.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1292075158' post='2536338']
THE POT CALLS THE KETTLE BLACK.

And you still have nothing to prove it with after all your stalling.

Keep talking, your Highness. Continue to look down on these "plebs," as we laugh at the man that thinks he has something when he has no character. Perhaps we are plebeians, as just as them a day soon comes that we no longer tolerate the abuses of those in power. Even the most timid and weak have something they won't back down on, and I'll enjoy seeing the time where you've gone too far and stirred unquenchable wrath.
[/quote]

Cool story bro :awesome: I look forward to that day also, may it shine light on days of dark.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292072773' post='2536310'] He should have been damasked quicker. Mistakes happen, but the guy should have been honest and just not logged back on until his mask was changed to visitor, or whatever there mask is.
[/quote]

I'm really sorry but one would assume any competent alliance would go through their masks more often than every 6 months (WasDrogan was in TKTB for over 180 days) to make sure that there are no mistaken masks to prevent such an occasion occuring. I know for a fact my alliance goes through masks every 1-2 months to ensure that their are no outstanding masks.

Edit: spelling and grammar FFFFFFFFFFF

Edited by TheListener

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1292075903' post='2536342']
I'm really sorry but one would assume any competent alliance would go through their masks more often than every 6 months (WasDrogan was in TKTB for over 180 days) to make sure that their are no mistaken masks to prevent such an occasion occuring. I know for a fact my alliance goes through masks every 1-2 months to ensure that their are no outstanding masks.
[/quote]

I agree "He should have been damasked".

I also agree that he should have had a bit of common sense to notice his mask and question it rather than say nothing.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292073999' post='2536327']
I didn't agree with Sponge often, but he was absolutely dead on there.
[/quote]
Going to have to agree with you on that as well, Haf.

It'll interesting to see how VE tries to use the hyped up rumors of a skype call (If that's the only evidence they have, if not I'll admit to being wrong in that part) as their justification for this.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1292075903' post='2536342']
I'm really sorry but one would assume any competent alliance would go through their masks more often than every 6 months (WasDrogan was in TKTB for over 180 days) to make sure that there are no mistaken masks to prevent such an occasion occuring. I know for a fact my alliance goes through masks every 1-2 months to ensure that their are no outstanding masks.

Edit: spelling and grammar FFFFFFFFFFF
[/quote]

It's one of the reasons why, after you leave an alliance, you simply don't log on to their forums. It was bound to happen.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292076047' post='2536344']

I also agree that he should have had a bit of common sense to notice his mask and question it rather than say nothing.
[/quote]
I wouldn't harp on people's spelling, I noticed a few pages back you spelt "course" "coarse" or something similar

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292076047' post='2536344']

[/quote]

That's a lot of Should have, would have, could have in this situation. If we're doing that, then I think VE Should have attempted to get more of this story than simply that of Penkala, because as we all know he is one of the least credible sources on all Bob. Penkala is the William Randolph Hearst of information here on Bob, he makes everything seem a million times worse than it actually is.

[quote name='Dave93' timestamp='1292076204' post='2536347']
I wouldn't harp on people's spelling, I noticed a few pages back you spelt "course" "coarse" or something similar
[/quote]

Sorry, I never noticed me posting corrections on anyone's spelling in this thread? Care to enlighten me and quote this magical post?

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1292076242' post='2536348']
That's a lot of Should have, would have, could have in this situation. If we're doing that, then I think VE Should have attempted to get more of this story than simply that of Penkala, because as we all know he is one of the least credible sources on all Bob. Penkala is the William Randolph Hearst of information here on Bob, he makes everything seem a million times worse than it actually is.
[/quote]

I would not disagree with you there either. More information is better when making a decision about how to tackle this.

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1292076126' post='2536346']
It's one of the reasons why, after you leave an alliance, you simply don't log on to their forums. It was bound to happen.
[/quote]

So you're never allowed to go visit the forums of a former alliance? interesting...

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1292076490' post='2536352']
So you're never allowed to go visit the forums of a former alliance? interesting...
[/quote]

Sorry all of the alliances I was once in that I am now diplomat to, apparently your not allowed to visit old forums anymore.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1292056400' post='2536230']
Boy, I know a lot of people who are going to be very disappointed when they read this.
[/quote]

I'm one of them Archon, I'm one of them. Nothing against TKTB, however, a war would have been nice.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292073493' post='2536319']
It's quite easy really, Forums have colours for masks, This crazy computer technology means that when you get damasked as a visitor it will go grey or some other mundane colour. This is usually noticed at the bottom of the home page in the users list for the forum. Or a quick click to view my profile and the same information is there. WOOOOOOOOW. Fancy stuff. his mask colour would have not changed thus he is still masked as a full member. or he should have realised when he sees all there internal sub forums. that visitors should not be able to see, that would also be a give away that "ohh I'm not de masked,[b] I shouldn't go in there, I'm not technically a member[/b]"
[/quote]

No. The appropriate thing to have done is made a thread or contacted VE government once he had found out there was a masking problem, and that would have solved the problem. But he didn't do that. He noticed there was a problem and then deiced to exploit it - an easy thing in an alliance of VE's size.

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1292076126' post='2536346']
[/quote]

Not really. He could have logged in and once he noticed the problem, notified VE Govt himself. This would have shown he wasn't trying to abuse the masking mistake.