Warriors Well... War

KOwens06

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1292559454' post='2541511']
And it carries over from round to round?

Interesting.[/quote]
We will look at it a bit differently than that.

Our policy of Friends Through Warfare (FTW :P) is something that while it doesn't carry over to the next round in regards to specific groups/nations, it is still in effect every round. This will be a bit like that. This policy will certainly be reviewable every round, but it's very specific in intention. I, myself, do not tech raid. That won't change next round. Most of us do not raid, and many of the ones who do are ghosts hiding just so they can raid with less fear of reprisal. That said, within our rules tW does allow tech raiding, as most alliances do. I can think of no alliance (except maybe None) who do not allow tech raiding at all.

Our raid rules are pretty specific for what tW will support as far as raids go. I guess we'll put them forth in our DoE, tho I doubt most alliances will do the same. There are certain people who think that tech-raiding is a bad thing. Well, this is TE, there is no peace mode and raids are the way things are. Very few alliances forbid it completely. IC extends beyond alliances. We are being a lot more upfront in our intentions than most every other alliance. We've let them know already.

From the replies I have gotten from IC members?
They are looking forward to it.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292560009' post='2541518']And yes, I agree, The Cult of Skaro and the rest of whatever that is and Youmu should be P-ZId in TE... :rolleyes:

No, not really. And I wouldn't do it If I were you. Take that as you will.[/quote]
[url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/strawman.html"]Straw man.[/url] At no point have we said anything about PZI and you are your usual lying liar who lies self for lying about it. I think you know what a raid is. Besides: You've never given a crap about those guys before, you're lying again if you say differently. You're only here sniveling tough-like to poserly op[i]pose[/i] us. Are you going to do it properly next round, or the same usual weak weaselly way you usually do things, like you did last round?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292582042' post='2541750']
[url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/strawman.html"]Straw man.[/url] At no point have we said anything about PZI and you are your usual lying liar who lies self for lying about it. I think you know what a raid is. Besides: You've never given a crap about those guys before, you're lying again if you say differently. You're only here sniveling tough-like to poserly op[i]pose[/i] us. Are you going to do it properly next round, or the same usual weak weaselly way you usually do things, like you did last round?
[/quote]

Actually, Youmu is a friend, and I'll be looking out for him (If you do, add him). As for the others, you're right.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292582042' post='2541750']
[/quote]

Clash, I've stopped posting OWF alltogether because of you - you manage to say what you think in such manner, that there is no way I could've surpassed you :)

Youmu, despite all his "people should fight all round long" rhetoric, has no wars and hasn't fought anyone in a long time. I guess everyone's just too busy to raid him and he's too pathetic to do what he tells everyone else to do and war for himself. He reallyyyy doesn't do very much around here, y'know. Just flap his keyboard. If he stays doing what he did this round, perhaps tW won't get a chance to raid him, his slots will always be full. He was very popular with LE this round, after all.

I don't raid anyways, most of our gov doesn't raid, and really comparably few of our members raid. A lot of the time, as I've said, it's the ghosts in hiding or the plants trying to start up trouble. Most alliance raid rules are very specific in what they say people can do or can't do, and ours are no different. This new policy is merely an extension of that, getting even more specific; in this case not so much who you can NOT raid, but as to who you CAN. I still won't raid, most of our members still won't raid. But at least those who do like to raid will be pointed in a useful direction :)

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1292616159' post='2541978']
Clash, I've stopped posting OWF alltogether because of you - you manage to say what you think in such manner, that there is no way I could've surpassed you :)[/quote]
I heart you long time. You know this :P

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1292531598' post='2541082']
:lol1:
[/quote]

Glad to see you in great spirits... and finding my offer so amusing. 'Till next round,sir.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292628132' post='2542088']
Youmu, despite all his "people should fight all round long" rhetoric, has no wars and hasn't fought anyone in a long time. I guess everyone's just too busy to raid him and he's too pathetic to do what he tells everyone else to do and war for himself. He reallyyyy doesn't do very much around here, y'know. Just flap his keyboard. If he stays doing what he did this round, perhaps tW won't get a chance to raid him, his slots will always be full. He was very popular with LE this round, after all.

I don't raid anyways, most of our gov doesn't raid, and really comparably few of our members raid. A lot of the time, as I've said, it's the ghosts in hiding or the plants trying to start up trouble. Most alliance raid rules are very specific in what they say people can do or can't do, and ours are no different. This new policy is merely an extension of that, getting even more specific; in this case not so much who you can NOT raid, but as to who you CAN. I still won't raid, most of our members still won't raid. But at least those who do like to raid will be pointed in a useful direction :)
[/quote]

Sorry I've been busy. Much of it unplanned school stuff. Some holiday fun stuff. So your saying I don't war but do war? Confusing but I will roll with it. LE started with a friend attacking me and another LE nation as well. I wasn't extremely active during that time so I missed key elements of the war. Such as the part where I was literally destroyed. You than tried to smear my name by saying "I'm no good in wars and that I'm not fighting back so clearly I must suck." After those wars expired I declared on my friend and had 3 LE nations declare on me (as predicted). I fought hard and tried to deal as much damage as possible. It rolls into my plan, I knew that LE would defend him and that I would need to slowly eat away to achieve anything. I declared war again right after that but was only available for 2 days (Thanksgiving travels). I had the benefit of LE being at war and only 1 nation countered me. I then got back and took a break. I haven't had war for the last 16 days, granted but I was going to 4 days ago but stuff happened at school that had generally ruined my week. So I never cared to check.

I may argue a lot Clash but I try to be extremely respectable about it. I try to avoid touching anything other than the topic at hand. But it can't be helped if people hate me. I can't control others emotions. If I could I wouldn't be playing this game ;) I'd be out conquering the world by making everyone love me. I would then be the supreme ruler of Earth. (hint: avoid giving me emotion control).

Edit:grammar stuff... tired

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name=
'memoryproblems' timestamp='1292544124' post='2541288']<br>Just so I'm on the right page, when dealing with an 'extraordinary evil force' (when did we become extraordinarily evil? I thought just plain evil would have covered it?) your saying that the answer is to attack them while they are already involved in a large scale alliance war that is consuming all of their available resources? Is that what you consider outsmarting and outmaneuvering us, to hit us when we've obviously got our hands full? <br><br>If those are the tactics that the Invisible Committee believes in and follows, then I'm unable to see where you have any ethical high-ground to lecture us from. If that is indeed the case, rather poor show, indeed. You know as well as I do that if the Invisible Committee came and attacked us when we weren't at war, we would have smashed you for seven constant days, recognizing that fact, you decided that it'd be better to wait until we were in a war where we were outnumbered and proceed to attack us when we were most vulnerable. <br><br>Thats classy, almost makes me feel good about what we've got planned for next round.<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>

Warriors at the time, was the #1 Alliance in TE, right after their memorable victory over the Roman Empire. Became an extraordinary force in TE.<br>Raiders from tW, those who DO raid, were at it but in a way considered Abusive. tW was apparently looking to the farthest point on the horizon when this was happening.Thats evil. Showed poor administrative regulation and control over its raiding members,at the least.<br><br>It is not an unimaginable tactic to add up forces to combat that Bigger,way Powerful and dangerous Evil... and of course, looking for the best moment(s) to&nbsp;&nbsp;achieve the most favorable outcome...&nbsp;&nbsp;because the bad-raiders' Protector wouldn't even vouch under a more pacific, apple- pie- and- vanilla- ice- cream situations...&nbsp;&nbsp;(maybe iam wrong,we'll see). <br>.<br>But if you are open to start non violent approaches to solve things... just about time!&nbsp;&nbsp;we'll be more than willing to have&nbsp;&nbsp;them with you and any other Alliance that wants it !!!<br><br>REMEMBER,it is NOT the IC's fault&nbsp;&nbsp;that so many alliances, nations, etc.,&nbsp;&nbsp;considered tW the target of choice at the end of this round!

A lot has been said, just rest to wish everyone here a great and fun round CN:TE # 15...!

Edited by HDSupreme