Warriors Well... War

KOwens06

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1291564610' post='2530927']
lmao did you say BG called us in? You don't remember how much I hate him? I would never help that !@#$%. Are you to stupid you cant read your own DoW? "The Warriors Declare War On The Phoenix Cobras, [b]Tetridian Federation[/b], and Fark." I put it in [b]bold[/b] for you Clash.
[/quote]

well you are helping him.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291566195' post='2530941']
well you are helping him.[/quote]
Oh yeah, he might as well love the guy to death. Yeah, I'm sure both our wars against TF are the true motivation for this full-on alliance attack in the middle of a very even alliance war. Some people are just so poor at TE that they have to play by SE rules y'know? Any excuse for a try at the curbstomp when you lack the honor to fight straight up. Typical act of cowards everywhere.

clash ,dont even bother replying to some of the crap being posted here ,i cant see the cobras or anyone else involved in the war complaining ,thats because its a FAIR fight.

Adude and the rest of the toga girls ,should learn to shut up when the men are talking ,i still think we should have went for the cobras and the toga girls,wapa love hitting the romans,it boosts our tech levels

and as for the Abyssmal,there time will come .........WAPA dont forget

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1291563671' post='2530919']
Considering I was already at war with three nations larger than myself, and two of them are in anarchy, I'd say I'm doing pretty well. Facing a nation 2,000 NS higher than me might prove a small challenge, but let's go.
[/quote]
Yes i see how you picked 3 nations without nukes. You peace bibliotech and ill spare your life.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1291568690' post='2530980']
Yes i see how you picked 3 nations without nukes. You peace bibliotech and ill spare your life.
[/quote]

Dogbite now you see how Woref has no nukes?

You see how he Bibs and him have a 300 NS difference? Come on now. You don't need to protect Bibs, I've seen him fight, Im sure he can fight for himself.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1291569362' post='2530989']
Dogbite now you see how Woref has no nukes?

You see how he Bibs and him have a 300 NS difference? Come on now. You don't need to protect Bibs, I've seen him fight, Im sure he can fight for himself.
[/quote]
Feel free to protect Woref if you like.

[/quote]

woref had no nukes ,he declared on 3 nations ,also with no nukes but with higher ns than him ,cant see much wrong with that

YOU on the other hand dogbite are the one taking the easy options ,how good are you on an even playing field ? yourself and the abysmall are involved in something you shouldnt be.........what goes around comes around :)

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1291570242' post='2530999']
woref had no nukes ,he declared on 3 nations ,also with no nukes but with higher ns than him ,cant see much wrong with that

YOU on the other hand dogbite are the one taking the easy options ,how good are you on an even playing field ? yourself and the abysmall are involved in something you shouldnt be.........what goes around comes around :)
[/quote]
Mabey you are unaware that Ozland and TPC are both Cobras. Im not hiding and have 3 open slots.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1291571125' post='2531013']
the cobras are cobras ,you on the other hand ,are just a snake :o
[/quote]Come get some sweetheart.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000305

[/quote]
[quote]
12/4/2010 12:33:28 PM

[Team: Blue]
brigadoon
Ruler: broontroot
Warring Alliance of Psychotic Alcoholics

[Team: Blue]
Mythland
Ruler: the myth
The Phoenix Cobras
Target Weapons of Mass Destruction

Success But Caught[/quote]

Mythland had a nuke when I declared. I attacked three nations with higher NS than myself. You attacked a nation with about 2,000 less NS than you, that was in three wars, and had no nukes. Your point?

Quite full of yourself, aren't you?

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1291586664' post='2531241']
Mythland had a nuke when I declared. I attacked three nations with higher NS than myself. You attacked a nation with about 2,000 less NS than you, that was in three wars, and had no nukes. Your point?

Quite full of yourself, aren't you?
[/quote]
I have no point and i am quite full of myself. Enjoy your wars.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1291570595' post='2531010']
Mabey you are unaware that Ozland and TPC are both Cobras. Im not hiding and have 3 open slots.
[/quote]
So Ozland is where the infa chasers hide?

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1291605806' post='2531551']
I have no point and i am quite full of myself. Enjoy your wars.
[/quote]
Well, all my opponents are in anarchy, so I'm happy (even if part of that was entirely not me :) )

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291639940' post='2531887']
Huzzah, another duckroll rogue attack. It's almost as if they lack the guts to go toe to toe with us. Heck, at least Abyss bothered to make a formal declaration against us.
[/quote]

Not a DR move.

Edit: Besides, I just looked at the war screens, and its hardly a major front.

Edited by StevieG

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1291689081' post='2532547']
Not a DR move.

Edit: Besides, I just looked at the war screens, and its hardly a major front.
[/quote]

bull****

Although hilariously, he's been attacked and anarchied by an Abyss member. I guess ghosting isn't all that smart when the alliance you're ghosting is at war.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1291689081' post='2532547']
Not a DR move.

Edit: Besides, I just looked at the war screens, and its hardly a major front.[/quote]
That's a DR nation, oh yes it is.
This round it appears to be DR's ONLY kind of move :P

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291739868' post='2532987']
bull****

Although hilariously, he's been attacked and anarchied by an Abyss member. I guess ghosting isn't all that smart when the alliance you're ghosting is at war.
[/quote]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291750411' post='2533108']
That's a DR nation, oh yes it is.
This round it appears to be DR's ONLY kind of move :P
[/quote]

Here is a Warrior gone rouge. http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000679&Extended=1 And Im not complaining about it.

And I know that is a DR nation, I said it wasnt a DR move. What would I gain in sending that rouge after you? You guys are getting fried anyways.
We dont attempt to tell you how you should play, and we dont get told how to play either.