Warriors Well... War

KOwens06

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291479894' post='2530026']
WAPA's drunken-style kung fu is powerful, Hiro-san!

[b]ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL OF TE: COLLECT. TAXES. NOW.[/b]
By this time tomorrow, global radiation will cover most of Steve :P

Y'all have been warned!
[/quote]

I second this notion :P

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291491304' post='2530130']
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/abiiva.gif[/img]

It would be funnier still if you actually believed it.
[/quote]

:ph34r:

What makes you think I don't? TPC has something most alliances in TE don't have. I'll let you figure out the rest.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291492120' post='2530141']TPC has something most alliances in TE don't have. I'll let you figure out the rest.[/quote]
I know this one! They have "Cobras" in their name, right?

[size="1"]ohwai Ozland...[/size]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291492573' post='2530148']
I know this one! They have "Cobras" in their name, right?

[size="1"]ohwai Ozland...[/size]
[/quote]
Sure thing :rolleyes:

Confusion.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1291491727' post='2530138']
Did someone say that WAPA knows how to fight?
[/quote]

Yeah, I think that's the general consensus.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1291503207' post='2530315']
Ehh not from my experiences. But I am just one opinion I guess. We will just have to see
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92702"]This[/url] experience perhaps? The one where RE attacked us (and some friends) with a heavy numerical advantage, while we were already fighting (and winning) another war in which we had a numerical disadvantage? I think you have us and your own alliance confused... :)

Edited by Woref

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1291495912' post='2530202']
You would have been wise to just hit TPC. Think you might be over your heads.
[/quote]

If it wasn't over our heads we wouldn't have done it.

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1291506312' post='2530380']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92702"]This[/url] experience perhaps? The one where RE attacked us (and some friends) with a heavy numerical advantage, while we were already fighting (and winning) another war in which we had a numerical disadvantage? I think you have us and your own alliance confused... :)
[/quote]

Don't make me laugh, When we declared we had a 40K OVERALL NS advantage but your side held the Top nation and Nuke advantage, also with your other "war" (aka down declare) yes you were fighting more members yes but you also had twice the average NS and more nukes (i remember choosing WAPA because you attacked TA while having at least 3 4K nations while TA had no one over 3K)

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291509956' post='2530433']
Don't make me laugh, When we declared we had a 40K OVERALL NS advantage but your side held the Top nation and Nuke advantage, also with your other "war" (aka down declare) yes you were fighting more members yes but you also had twice the average NS and more nukes (i remember choosing WAPA because you attacked TA while having at least 3 4K nations while TA had no one over 3K)
[/quote]

Dude, you down declared and got whupped.

Dogbite, I see that giving TPC et al an advantage in numbers, NS, ANS and nukes apparently wasn't enough for you.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291511011' post='2530454']

Dogbite, I see that giving TPC et al an advantage in numbers, NS, ANS and nukes apparently wasn't enough for you.
[/quote]

We lost, i know i am not disputing that, i'm just pointing out that it wasn't "with a heavy numerical advantage" like i said, your side had the average NS and nukes and we had the overall NS.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291511011' post='2530454']

[/quote]

Hey sorry to burst your bubble but TPC doesn't have an advantage in numbers (Assuming you mean member count) and Nukes.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291509956' post='2530433']
[/quote]

You had a 24% advantage in number of nations; you had a 19% advantage in NS. We had a 4% advantage in avg NS. I don't have the stats from the Abyss war, but it was at worst even. Just because we were winning didn't mean our coffers were full. Stop trying to weasel your way out of it- you down declared and got your ass handed to you by superior fighters.

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1291529797' post='2530668']
You had a 24% advantage in number of nations; you had a 19% advantage in NS. We had a 4% advantage in avg NS. I don't have the stats from the Abyss war, but it was at worst even. Just because we were winning didn't mean our coffers were full. Stop trying to weasel your way out of it- you down declared and got your ass handed to you by superior fighters.
[/quote]
Woref you talk like a killer. I like that. Lets see how you do.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291516220' post='2530503']
Hey sorry to burst your bubble but TPC doesn't have an advantage in numbers (Assuming you mean member count) and Nukes.
[/quote]

Heh, yeah I must have read something wrong. But hey, they definitely have the advantage of nukes and members now.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291560367' post='2530902']
Heh, yeah I must have read something wrong. But hey, they definitely have the advantage of nukes and members now.
[/quote]
TPC had the advantage in nuclear-capable nations, they just had a few who didn't have any nukes even though they were in the top 5% and had uranium. They were going to have nukes after war's start at any rate. The higher up in NS you went, TPC had the advantage as well; TPC had 8 6000ns+ nations, whereas there were only 4 such nations attacking them. They had more 4000ns+ nations as well. It was a very fair fight. I think it's kind of possible Burning Glory called in Abyss. There's another guy who hasn't pushed for a fair fight in a long long time. Faced with one, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he pulled a weasel move to get an advantage rather than fight one even-up.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291562904' post='2530915']
TPC had the advantage in nuclear-capable nations, they just had a few who didn't have any nukes even though they were in the top 5% and had uranium. They were going to have nukes after war's start at any rate. The higher up in NS you went, TPC had the advantage as well; TPC had 8 6000ns+ nations, whereas there were only 4 such nations attacking them. They had more 4000ns+ nations as well. It was a very fair fight. I think it's kind of possible Burning Glory called in Abyss. There's another guy who hasn't pushed for a fair fight in a long long time. Faced with one, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he pulled a weasel move to get an advantage rather than fight one even-up.
[/quote]

I'm fairly certain that an MDoAP called The Abyss in, not BG.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94110

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1291535178' post='2530756']
Woref you talk like a killer. I like that. Lets see how you do.
[/quote]

Considering I was already at war with three nations larger than myself, and two of them are in anarchy, I'd say I'm doing pretty well. Facing a nation 2,000 NS higher than me might prove a small challenge, but let's go.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291563513' post='2530918']
I'm fairly certain that an MDoAP called The Abyss in, not BG.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94110[/quote]
I'm fairly certain Abyss are a bunch of lying cowardly punks.
I don't put much trust in what they say or do.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291562904' post='2530915']
[/quote]

lmao did you say BG called us in? You don't remember how much I hate him? I would never help that !@#$%. Are you to stupid you cant read your own DoW? "The Warriors Declare War On The Phoenix Cobras, [b]Tetridian Federation[/b], and Fark." I put it in [b]bold[/b] for you Clash.

Edited by HisK Owns You