**ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE**

BALAN

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1291007178' post='2525681']
Seriously everyone, can we cool it with the poop throwing? SoT is no longer LE, or even a part of CN anymore. Lets just enjoy the devastation, pat each other on the back, and continue the mayhem.

Salute!
[/quote]

Would not call it devastation or mayhem any more, but second the sentiment!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1290907148' post='2524963']
Really? You started this war with OP and OB because of "a lot of talk"? I did not see you mention that in your DoW. And with whom was this talk? IIRC, "talk" from our side was about OP not having any intention to attack LE this round. Was the "talk" with OB?
[/quote]

AFAIK, there was no talk with OB. Or from OB. Or even [i]ABOUT[/i] OB.

And yes, back to blowing things up!

[quote name='Qazzian' timestamp='1291040168' post='2525856']
AFAIK, there was no talk with OB. Or from OB. Or even [i]ABOUT[/i] OB.

And yes, back to blowing things up!
[/quote]
Don't worry about it Qazzian, it is yet another indicator of just how delusional Balan is. This war was started because Balan and DD's feelings were hurt.

Pro tip: (for Balan and DD)
In the future think with your head and not your emotions. You might not start a war that you can't win that way.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1291046159' post='2525875']
Don't worry about it Qazzian, it is yet another indicator of just how delusional Balan is. This war was started because Balan and DD's feelings were hurt.

Pro tip: (for Balan and DD)
In the future think with your head and not your emotions. You might not satrt a war that you can't win that way.
[/quote]

You mean we cant win, man that sucks. Guess, I will just be a pixel farmer.

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1291083692' post='2526204']
You mean we cant win, man that sucks. Guess, I will just be a pixel farmer.
[/quote]
Nope, it just means you fail at planning wars. I almost have my Masters degree so if you need some assistance I will gladly assist you.

Edited by paul711

come to think of it, only about 2 weeks in the round. Maybe next round, I'll be a rogue and see how that turns out. I'm liking the idea more and more :awesome:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1291097830' post='2526388']
Lot's of re-rolling talk going on here. :P
[/quote]
I've rerolled 4x this round I think. [size="7"][b]:3[/b][/size]

And yes I made my emoticon really big.

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1291175109' post='2526994']
come to think of it, only about 2 weeks in the round. Maybe next round, I'll be a rogue and see how that turns out. I'm liking the idea more and more :awesome:
[/quote]
I've been considering this, too. Maybe I'll join you. If we can get enough people, maybe we can even just go around attacking and blowing things up. No DoWs and no official peace. We can hide everyone all over the place and come out at a pre-determined time and start attacking everywhere all at once. :ehm:

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1291235521' post='2527444']
I've been considering this, too. Maybe I'll join you. If we can get enough people, maybe we can even just go around attacking and blowing things up. No DoWs and no official peace. We can hide everyone all over the place and come out at a pre-determined time and start attacking everywhere all at once. :ehm:
[/quote]

I've heard a lot of good ideas lately that would be really fun, this is another one. The problem with all of them is that they involve a lot of coordination and once that much talking is going on someone is bound to be tipped off. Good luck though, would be AWESOME!

why is this thread still going on?

EDIT: You started a war, didn't really go the way it was planned (opposite actually) and you're mad because they wont stop? You knew the consequences when you started this, tho the odds of this are happening are very VERY slim and we overlook them as if they can't happen. I admit, I do this when I choose AA's to attack. But I would never start all this drama over it. For what to, do you want Steve to come in and help you and team up against OP? Lets just make this a quick case of you picked a wrong day to attack OP :)

All in all I stated that my views on LE have changed. But I still to this day, even after our war together. I still respect you guys. I just wish you would stop this non-sense and just let it happen. Fight back and maybe later after there isn't constant arguing, they might decide its time.

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1291272867' post='2527894']
why is this thread still going on?

EDIT: You started a war, didn't really go the way it was planned (opposite actually) and you're mad because they wont stop? You knew the consequences when you started this, tho the odds of this are happening are very VERY slim and we overlook them as if they can't happen. I admit, I do this when I choose AA's to attack. But I would never start all this drama over it. For what to, do you want Steve to come in and help you and team up against OP? Lets just make this a quick case of you picked a wrong day to attack OP :)

All in all I stated that my views on LE have changed. But I still to this day, even after our war together. I still respect you guys. I just wish you would stop this non-sense and just let it happen. Fight back and maybe later after there isn't constant arguing, they might decide its time.
[/quote]

LE is not mad at OP or OB. We wanted to pick targets we knew were going to be a good fight and thats why these 2 were chosen. True there may have been some feelings involved at first but all that is dead now along with a lot of our pixels. Honestly LE is a train wreck right now ! but the one thing that has kept us going is how almost ever member of LE has thrown his nation to the dogs to help another. This is a part of the game we have almost no experience with and to tell you the truth it has been fun trying to figure out ways to stay alive. I believe this thread is still going because everyone wants to hear LE say uncle, but I dont think that will happen. However, I will say that we lost, "Everybody loses in war- It's just who loses more". War isn't always about winning sometimes it's just about fighting. LE was well aware of what we were getting ourselves into when we attacked OP and OB. When I created the target list it was very clear that every nation would have to make a tremendous jump in strength- a gutsy move on our part. Seventy percent of our nations had to buy a full military and guerrilla camps in order to be able to declare on their targets. With all that said, I will say this for all to see, read and hear.....

[color="#FF0000"][size="4"][font="Book Antiqua"][b]**LE HAS LOST A WAR**[/b][/font][/size][/color]

I hope this will help to bury the hatchet between our alliances, but with that said....

[color="#000000"][size="2"][font="Verdana"][b]**WERE STILL A RUMBLIN**[/b][/font][/size][/color]

This will be my final post in this thread. Feel free to say what you may about LE, me, DevilDog, this war, or our choices because it doesn't change anything.

[color="#0000FF"][size="6"][font="Arial Black"][b]**IN TIMES OF WAR, IN TIMES OF PEACE, WE WORK TOGETHER AND STAND AS BROTHERS** LAFAYETTE ESCADRILLE[/b][/font][/size][/color]

Edited by BALAN

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1291311246' post='2528077']
LE is not mad at OP or OB. We wanted to pick targets we knew were going to be a good fight and thats why these 2 were chosen. True there may have been some feelings involved at first but all that is dead now along with a lot of our pixels. Honestly LE is a train wreck right now ! but the one thing that has kept us going is how almost ever member of LE has thrown his nation to the dogs to help another. This is a part of the game we have almost no experience with and to tell you the truth it has been fun trying to figure out ways to stay alive. I believe this thread is still going because everyone wants to hear LE say uncle, but I dont think that will happen. However, I will say that we lost, "Everybody loses in war- It's just who loses more". War isn't always about winning sometimes it's just about fighting. LE was well aware of what we were getting ourselves into when we attacked OP and OB. When I created the target list it was very clear that every nation would have to make a tremendous jump in strength- a gutsy move on our part. Seventy percent of our nations had to buy a full military and guerrilla camps in order to be able to declare on their targets. With all that said, I will say this for all to see, read and hear.....

[color="#FF0000"][size="4"][font="Book Antiqua"][b]**LE HAS LOST A WAR**[/b][/font][/size][/color]

I hope this will help to bury the hatchet between our alliances, but with that said....

[color="#000000"][size="2"][font="Verdana"][b]**WERE STILL A RUMBLIN**[/b][/font][/size][/color]

This will be my final post in this thread. Feel free to say what you may about LE, me, DevilDog, this war, or our choices because it doesn't change anything.

[color="#0000FF"][size="6"][font="Arial Black"][b]**IN TIMES OF WAR, IN TIMES OF PEACE, WE WORK TOGETHER AND STAND AS BROTHERS** LAFAYETTE ESCADRILLE[/b][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

BALAN, when you and I fought early in the war, you fought with honor. And this post shows that indeed you are honorable.

This was an epic war and I can assure you that OP has learned a lot from it as well. The real winners in this war, as in any war, are those that play to fight and fight to play.

I sincerely hope that LE can pick themselves up, dust themselves off and come back next round stronger than ever.

Best Wishes, LE!

:ph34r:

I might not be LE's #1 fan, but this war has dragged out long enough. And I don't support curbstomps like this one, and I never will.

You know, with LE's permission I might ghost them and attack OP.

Take that as you will.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291418530' post='2529421']
:ph34r:

I might not be LE's #1 fan, but this war has dragged out long enough. And I don't support curbstomps like this one, and I never will.

You know, with LE's permission I might ghost them and attack OP.

Take that as you will.

Confusion.
[/quote]

You are hilarious

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291418530' post='2529421']
:ph34r: I might not be LE's #1 fan, but this war has dragged out long enough. And I don't support curbstomps like this one, and I never will.You know, with LE's permission I might ghost them and attack OP.Take that as you will.Confusion.
[/quote]
Im fairly certain that OP gov is willing to talk peace but LE doesn't really want it as their round is already shot. I could be wrong about LE position tho.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1291418967' post='2529430']
Im fairly certain that OP gov is willing to talk peace but LE doesn't really want it as their round is already shot. I could be wrong about LE position tho.
[/quote]
And I don't blame them, considering I've been told that their peace terms requires them to surrender/admit defeat. I don't believe that should be a requirement in these types of cases, especially since they've been humiliated enough by OP and others including myself earlier in the thread. I just believe, enough is enough.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291419222' post='2529438']
And I don't blame them, considering I've been told that their peace terms requires them to surrender/admit defeat. [/quote]

As far as I know, no peace terms have been given to LE leadership. They have already admitted defeat. No need to rub it in any more. They were good fighters and as I said, the real winners in this war, as in any war, are those that play to fight and fight to play.

I sincerely hope that LE can pick themselves up, dust themselves off and come back next round stronger than ever.

Edited by Thomasj_tx