**HOW MANY**

BALAN

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1288144746' post='2493951']
This doesn't seem like a thread LE would make.
[/quote]

Don't worry, it's just BALAN and it's no way endorsed by LE.

Although the posting by OP in this thread is pretty hilarious, it seems they care an awful lot about LE :rolleyes:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1288153221' post='2494058']
Don't worry, it's just BALAN and it's no way endorsed by LE.

Although the posting by OP in this thread is pretty hilarious, it seems they care an awful lot about LE :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Nope just trying our best to eradicate hypocracy wherever it may be found. :gag:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1288151185' post='2494035']
Not correct at all, he raided a guy that then switched to LE and you guys ordered him to peace out of a legitimate raid. He was not in LE or LE Cadets before being raided.
[/quote]
Ah indeed, now I remember; yes paul, you may be correct, but forgot to mention the rest:
[To protect honors of both raided and raider, no names will be written]

--
After He was raided[after 1pm], he signed up for an application[later afternoon] in the LE forum. I believe he first changed to LE, but later changed to cadet after he was ordered to do so. [I have his application after all.]
With the application on process, he was told not to attack for next 24hours and send a peace offer regardless of damages he took. At the same time, a member of LE has sent a letter to the raider asking for a peace between the two. [I would usually write these but not on that day]
However, I was told that this was ignored by the raider; as a result, actions were made to provide peace to our newly joined member [of cadet].
Ignorance is something I personally don't tolerate. [especially when it's coming from an impudent child who fails to respect an elder]

----

Putting all these aside, the point of war is to enjoy the game, not to harm or insult individuals. Now no further comments from me, I'll be in frontline.

PS: sorry for the delay; was in the middle of something

Edited by Jarhead

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288149962' post='2494026']
The only reason I made this post is to see how far out of context it would go. There is very few LE who even waste there time here. You have to admit that puppet thing got under your skin. LOL

I had to put this in here, This is the funniest thing I have seen since I have been playing this game....

10/26/2010 9:16:11 AM
"Operation"
Aqua Team
Krass Nation
Ruler: KrassMan
The Phoenix Cobras

Blue Team
United Kingston
Ruler: TheKing16
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared

10/26/2010 9:14:56 AM
"I was told to ..."
Blue Team
Humbugg
Ruler: MKDABEST
Roman Empire

Blue Team
United Kingston
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared

10/26/2010 4:13:51 PM
"I was told to......"
Blue Team
midwest republic
Ruler: commando
Roman Empire

Blue Team
United Kingston
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared
[/quote]

funniest thing ever

You cannot attack WARHAMMER at this time because their battle odds are at 3% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of WARHAMMER has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of WARHAMMER as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory. Your raiding party has destroyed all defending tanks within WARHAMMER and destroyed 4.13 technology, 40.17 infrastructure, and $3,620.18 money.

It took you and 3 TPC guys to do it and your proud of that. **WOW** your awesome !! But I wouldn't want it any other way I like the fact that it takes 4 guys to anarchy me !! I may talk alot of smack with you guys but this is one awesome battle, cant wait to do it again.

To: ADude From: BALAN Date: 10/25/2010 11:46:34 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by BALAN. You lost 1,277 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 615 soldiers and 86 tanks. Their forces razed 13.773 miles of your land, stole 2.019 technology, and destroyed 20.185 infrastructure. Their forces looted $6,298.96 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: ADude From: BALAN Date: 10/25/2010 11:46:47 PM

Message: You have been attacked by BALAN. You lost 573 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 480 soldiers and 51 tanks. Their forces razed 13.220 miles of your land, stole 2.019 technology, and destroyed 20.190 infrastructure. Their forces looted $5,984.01 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: ADude From: BALAN Date: 10/26/2010 12:02:49 AM

Message: You have been attacked by BALAN. You lost 194 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 56 soldiers and 62 tanks. Their forces razed 12.688 miles of your land, stole 2.019 technology, and destroyed 20.192 infrastructure. Their forces looted $3,410.88 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: ADude From: BALAN Date: 10/26/2010 12:02:59 AM

Message: You have been attacked by BALAN. You lost 227 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 132 soldiers and 14 tanks. Their forces razed 12.178 miles of your land, stole 2.020 technology, and destroyed 20.196 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,102.85 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: ADude From: BALAN Date: 10/27/2010 12:07:20 AM

Message: You have been attacked by BALAN. You lost 52 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 35 soldiers and 11 tanks. Their forces razed 12.912 miles of your land, stole 2.016 technology, and destroyed 20.165 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,995.81 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You were bound to win one sooner or later good job. [LOL]

Edited by BALAN

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1288155826' post='2494084']
funniest thing ever

You cannot attack WARHAMMER at this time because their battle odds are at 3% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of WARHAMMER has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of WARHAMMER as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory. Your raiding party has destroyed all defending tanks within WARHAMMER and destroyed 4.13 technology, 40.17 infrastructure, and $3,620.18 money.
[/quote]

this one was definately more funny

Edited by lazaraus45

This will be my final post in this thread, I believe this says more than enough.....

Total Soldier Casualties

1) 16,983 Total Soldiers Lost - BALAN of WARHAMMER - Black Team

2) 13,827 Total Soldiers Lost - DevilDog of Freedom Nation - Black Team

3) 10,608 Total Soldiers Lost - Jarhead of Zexius - Black Team

4) 9,178 Total Soldiers Lost - jammar of Wrecked - Blue Team

5) 8,790 Total Soldiers Lost - Jdominique of Ground Zero - Black Team

This is getting ridiculous. LE is still the same alliance it always has been. Each round, we choose a different round leader, and each round, you guys find something to whine about. I understand the bitterness displayed by you guys because of last rounds whoopin we layed down. Though, it seems kinda childish that some people have to LE bash in this way. I have no idea why BALAN would create a thread with as little meaning as this, as it is def not LE's style. However, BALAN's opinions are his own, and in [b]NO[/b] way display LE's opinions, or character. Please keep that in mind when you decide to group a couple players actions, with the actions, and opinions of a large, respected group. :huh:

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288149962' post='2494026']
The only reason I made this post is to see how far out of context it would go. There is very few LE who even waste there time here. You have to admit that puppet thing got under your skin. LOL

I had to put this in here, This is the funniest thing I have seen since I have been playing this game....

10/26/2010 9:16:11 AM
"Operation"
Aqua Team
Krass Nation
Ruler: KrassMan
The Phoenix Cobras

Blue Team
United Kingston
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared

10/26/2010 9:14:56 AM
"I was told to ..."
Blue Team
Humbugg
Ruler: MKDABEST
Roman Empire

Blue Team
United Kingston
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared

10/26/2010 4:13:51 PM
"I was told to......"
Blue Team
midwest republic
Ruler: commando
Roman Empire

Blue Team
United Kingston
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared
[/quote]

Lol. Just wanted to clarify that TheKing16 is ghosting TPC and is not a recognized member.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1288138225' post='2493865']
It seems that your math overlooked the LE Cadets. Not to mention your and LEC's average NS. If I recall, that was a big issue with some LE members from last round. ;)

I am sure that LE could have pulled back on their DoW, and saved some slots that were used in piling on a tech raid that went bad. At least LE did not attack nations that were involved in wars, like last round.

Just saying. But I could be wrong.
[/quote]

Cowboy, LE Cadet is a peaceful organisation and doesn't participate in the current war. We are just defending against raiders, that's all.

However, everybody includes LE Cadets in the current war mathematics. That fact makes me think .

Edited by kong

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1288139342' post='2493877']
Interesting.

New tactic, LE/LEC?
[/quote]

And again, LE Cadets never used this "tactic", Cowboy.
You and Paul should've known me better.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1288202585' post='2494356']
what is this round for LE, since it right after the reunion round?
[/quote]

Come on, somebody work with me here :3 I want to see your creativity flow and give this round a name of awesome

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1288210353' post='2494402']
And again, LE Cadets never used this "tactic", Cowboy.
You and Paul should've known me better.
[/quote]
I have told you privately now I will say it publicly, we at OP do not question your classiness, but we do question your current leadership's. LE has different rules than everyone else and tries to hold others accountable. Say what you must but a pig in mud is still a dirty pig no matter how you try to cover it up, this thread proves it.

Edited by paul711

You know better than that ! LE has never ran from anything and will not run from this. PAUL you would blow these boards up if you were in our or my situation, your blowing them up now and have nothing to do with anything. My post's were made by me and no one else and are in no way to reflect on LE as a whole. LE is a great bunch of people and there is a lot of good people that play this game. I also want to say that CADETS have nothing to do with LE wars and are almost never asked to join an LE fight, they are new players and are learning how to play the game, even the officers that train CADETS are not asked to participate in this war even though who would blame us for bringing them in ! The rest of my talking will be on the battlefield, I will be looking forward to seeing you there one day.

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288227596' post='2494656']
You know better than that ! LE has never ran from anything and will not run from this. PAUL you would blow these boards up if you were in our or my situation, your blowing them up now and have nothing to do with anything. My post's were made by me and no one else and are in no way to reflect on LE as a whole. LE is a great bunch of people and there is a lot of good people that play this game. I also want to say that CADETS have nothing to do with LE wars and are almost never asked to join an LE fight, they are new players and are learning how to play the game, even the officers that train CADETS are not asked to participate in this war even though who would blame us for bringing them in ! The rest of my talking will be on the battlefield, I will be looking forward to seeing you there one day.
[/quote]
You do not know me to make suc accusations. I am blowing this forum up because I notice a pattern in LE members behaviors and their words, you talk and act in different manners, at least you do. Many LE are honorable, but the current leadership, well is not according to this post.

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288227596' post='2494656']
I also want to say that CADETS have [b]nothing[/b] to do with LE wars and are [b]almost never [/b]asked to join an LE fight
[/quote]

Seems to be a scaling issue between NOTHING and ALMOST NEVER. Do botched raids count too?

LEC is a well from which you draw when ever you need to. Everyone knows that.

Yet sometimes, we are told that LEC is off base and other times the actions say the opposite.

Or I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1288229252' post='2494717']
Seems to be a scaling issue between NOTHING and ALMOST NEVER. Do botched raids count too?

LEC is a well from which you draw when ever you need to. Everyone knows that.

Yet sometimes, we are told that LEC is off base and other times the actions say the opposite.

Or I could be wrong. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Not wrong according to the raid of the Frogout one guys reason was "ordered by an airman", one of his attackers was Balan and 2 others were cadets. You make the call and remeber you made the thread not any of us. :lol1: You wanted to brag about how anarchies LE had.

Edited by paul711