**HOW MANY**

BALAN

How many RE guys does it take to anarchy one LE guy ?

Couldn't tell you its never happened ! (maybe if 3 TPC guys worked the arms and legs)

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/Rick_Kees/puppet-world.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by BALAN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288128159' post='2493731']
How many RE guys does it take to anarchy one LE guy ?

Couldn't tell you its never happened ! (maybe if 3 TPC guys worked the arms and legs)

[img]http://www.found&%$@.com/pictures/artwork/puppet-world.jpg [/img]
[/quote]
How many LE guys and Cadets does it take to fix a raid gone bad?

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000978
:smug:

Total Soldier Casualties

1) 10,891 Total Soldiers Lost - BALAN of WARHAMMER - Black Team

2) 9,177 Total Soldiers Lost - jammar of Wrecked - Blue Team

3) 8,938 Total Soldiers Lost - DevilDog of Freedom Nation - Black Team

4) 8,030 Total Soldiers Lost - quintar101 of Dahara - Blue Team

5) 7,945 Total Soldiers Lost - jason2404 of Cheese - Blue Team

I love being #1 on this list !!

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1288129237' post='2493747']
fail raid is fail.
[/quote]

To: DevilDog From: Stelios Date: 10/26/2010 12:10:41 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Stelios for the following reason: [b][u]Anarchied[/u][/b] (I dont consider this a fail)

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

[quote]wow, one hell of a blitz. 24 anarchied in RE, none in LE.[/quote]

well..i though LE was above these types of threads, To be honest this reminds me of something a young Marcus would do anyways i also thought LE was above sending fake targets to RE members (yes i see you SoT) and lastly i thought LE was at least a little bit respectable, but i am wrong.

as to the anarchy thing..you'll get yours i can promise you that.

-ADude

Lol yes I sent for peace, your guys beat me in a war. Not a raid. :P and I told him it was a good attack so its all good. I dont have hard feelings. That was a fail raid tho

LE is of the highest class it just really bothers me that the majority of the posts think that this is a fair fight when in no way is this a fair fight!!!! I speak for myself, not all of LE. 138 verses 61 is in no way a fair fight, but if thats what it takes for us to be beat than so be it ! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!!

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288137047' post='2493854']
LE is of the highest class it just really bothers me that the majority of the posts think that this is a fair fight when in no way is this a fair fight!!!! I speak for myself, not all of LE. 138 verses 61 [b]is in no way a fair fight[/b], but if thats what it takes for us to be beat than so be it ! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!!
[/quote]

It seems that your math overlooked the LE Cadets. Not to mention your and LEC's average NS. If I recall, that was a big issue with some LE members from last round. ;)

I am sure that LE could have pulled back on their DoW, and saved some slots that were used in piling on a tech raid that went bad. At least LE did not attack nations that were involved in wars, like last round.

Just saying. But I could be wrong.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

LE is of the highest class it just really bothers me that the majority of the posts think that this is a fair fight when in no way is this a fair fight!!!! I speak for myself, not all of LE. 138 verses 61 is in no way a fair fight, but if thats what it takes for us to be beat than so be it ! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!!
[/quote]

I would like to remind you that YOU declared war on US, so apologies if I am not very sympathetic to your current plight :P

I admit that you had terrible luck attacking us right as TPC started to attack you, and I hope that your alliances can work something out, but dont act like TPC and RE are ganging up and treating you unfairly. Perhaps I would have more sympathy for you if some of our nations were not sent fake targets lists <_<

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1288139065' post='2493873']
Perhaps I would have more sympathy for you if some of our nations were not sent fake targets lists <_<
[/quote]

Interesting.

New tactic, LE/LEC?

[/quote]
LE is getting their just deserts, you declared on RE but got caught with your pants down as TPC had similar ideas for you. Basically you tried to bully RE and now it has back fired enjoy your wars. :lol1:

Edited by paul711

You guys are weird.

Do you:

Agree? Go to page 35.

Disagree? Go to page 36.

[b]PAGE 35
[/b]

[spoiler]You have agreed with Youmu. You fall into a mental spiral of insanity and die. Game over.[/spoiler]

[b]PAGE 36[/b]

[spoiler]You are weird because you post weird things when you already have a thread open for the topic.

Do you:

Agree? Go to page 35.

Disagree and try to punch Youmu? Go to page 118.[/spoiler]

[b]PAGE 118[/b]

[spoiler]You attempt to punch the Youmu. Your arm is therefore chopped off.

Do you:

Bleed to death? Go to page 150.

Disagree? Go to page 190.[/spoiler]

[b]PAGE 150[/b]

[spoiler]Why would you choose this option. It's not like it doesn't say DEATH in the option. Game over.[/spoiler]

[b]PAGE 190[/b]

[spoiler]Hey, it's your fault for trying to punch me.

Do you:

Attempt again? Go to page 230.

Say sorry? Go to page 249.[/spoiler]

[b]PAGE 230[/b]

[spoiler]Wow your not very bright are you? Game over (the reason for death is to gory even for words).[/spoiler]

[b]PAGE 249[/b]

[spoiler]Hooray you win! Your prize? Go to page 250 for that![/spoiler]
[b]
PAGE 250[/b]

[spoiler]You guys are weird. End of story.[/spoiler]

EDIT: oh, determining RE's reputation, i'll say it will take in the upper 20's.

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1288144746' post='2493951']
This doesn't seem like a thread LE would make.
[/quote]

I guess what used to be thought of as fiction is now reality.

Putting all these discussion aside

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1288128338' post='2493732']
How many LE guys and Cadets does it take to fix a raid gone bad?

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000978
:smug:
[/quote]

Hmmm, if I remember correctly over my paperwork [since I check raid section of LE], I believe he's attacked one of LE cadet member first[on the night of Oct.20th, I believe]; as a result, he gets attacked. Also, cadets are prohibited from raiding; LE members are also restricted on raiding an alliance more than ***number of members.
Hopefully this will help you, gents.

Cheers,
=Jarhead=

Edited by Jarhead

The only reason I made this post is to see how far out of context it would go. There is very few LE who even waste there time here. You have to admit that puppet thing got under your skin. LOL

I had to put this in here, This is the funniest thing I have seen since I have been playing this game....

10/26/2010 9:16:11 AM
"Operation"
Aqua Team
Krass Nation
Ruler: KrassMan
The Phoenix Cobras

Blue Team
United Kingston
Ruler: TheKing16
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared

10/26/2010 9:14:56 AM
"I was told to ..."
Blue Team
Humbugg
Ruler: MKDABEST
Roman Empire

Blue Team
United Kingston
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared

10/26/2010 4:13:51 PM
"I was told to......"
Blue Team
midwest republic
Ruler: commando
Roman Empire

Blue Team
United Kingston
The Phoenix Cobras
Peace Declared

Edited by BALAN

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1288148713' post='2494007']
Putting all these discussion aside

Hmmm, if I remember correctly over my paperwork [since I check raid section of LE], I believe he's attacked one of LE cadet member first[on the night of Oct.20th, I believe]; as a result, he gets attacked. Also, cadets are prohibited from raiding; LE members are also restricted on raiding an alliance more than ***number of members.
Hopefully this will help you, gents.

Cheers,
=Jarhead=
[/quote]
Not correct at all, he raided a guy that then switched to LE and you guys ordered him to peace out of a legitimate raid. He was not in LE or LE Cadets before being raided.

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288151818' post='2494042']
I attacked the guy you are talking about, we asked him to peace out and gave him 47hrs. to accept peace offers with no reply.
[/quote]
Why should he have to peace out of a legitimate raid? I mean the guy was not in LE or Cadets when he got raided, was he?

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1288149962' post='2494026']
The only reason I made this post is to see how far out of context it would go. There is very few LE who even waste there time here. You have to admit that puppet thing got under your skin. LOL
[/quote]
Whatever helps you sleep at night :lol1: