[CNRPT] National Claims area

Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1287114758' post='2484994']
Didn't you already tell KingChris he could have Italy and Israel if they weren't claimed by their owners?
[/quote]

King Chris made two claims (U.S. and Papal States) and I asked him to clarify which he preferred. Since he has not, the areas are still open to claim if the owners do not relent. That said, Markus has made only one claim to one area. It is not my job to make certain claims are clear or legitimate, that is the job of the player making the claim. That said, IF FSM does not claim Italy, since Markus has staked only one claim and it is to Italy alone, he has made a legitimate initial claim and will gain the realm. If they want to fight over it, then Chris needs to claim a country near to the regions he desires in order to fight for it now.

As it is, I'm still waiting for a response from KC.

My suggestion, is if they both want the same area.. and the area is owned.. that they contact FSM and get a formal release to who he wants to have it.

If not, the order of clams is now as follows:
1. Markus Wilddog - Southern Italy
2. King Chris - Israel or U.S. (He needs to pick)

Until a claim is made official, the areas are open to claim. Unless a claim is made properly, then the claim will not be recognized. Claiming two nations at once is not a valid claim method.

[quote name='JerreyRough' timestamp='1287115609' post='2485011']
Nation name: Mann Co. Industries
Nation Location: England
Persona Name: Saxton Hale, Mr. Bidwell, Mr. Reddy, Jerry the Pilot
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS: 40% (Saxton Hale)
Nation NS %: 60%
Nation Starting Magic as a percentage of your technology: 0
Nation Starting Tech as a percentage of your technology: 100

I hope that's enough allocation. Can magic affect elements on the periodic table?

Oh and I will move if whomever owns England/Britain wants the land, for the first week anyways.
[/quote]

Recognized unless the owner of England objects by Monday. Adding you now. with default starting stats for magic/tech of 1/99%.

Answer to Question: It is possible new elements may be found on the periodic table if magic is researched. They will, however, fall in their own classifications because of their unique properties and new sub-atomic particles.

Until your personae actually obtain special powers, Jerrey, the others will not be listed on the data table. It's only for characters with powers. Saxton Hale shall be listed with his 40% allocations, the others shall not. Just so you are aware. When they do obtain powers, they will then be listed.

Table is updated with accepted claims.

Until Markus or King Chris get clearance from FSM for Italy, since the region is in dispute, it will remain unclaimed until Monday when FSM's authority over the region is revoked. At that time, if no other information is brought to light Markus shall inherit Italy. King Chris shall inherit the United States unless KC wishes to clarify where he'd prefer to claim.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1287155206' post='2485258']
King Chris made two claims (U.S. and Papal States) and I asked him to clarify which he preferred. Since he has not, the areas are still open to claim if the owners do not relent. That said, Markus has made only one claim to one area. It is not my job to make certain claims are clear or legitimate, that is the job of the player making the claim. That said, IF FSM does not claim Italy, since Markus has staked only one claim and it is to Italy alone, he has made a legitimate initial claim and will gain the realm. If they want to fight over it, then Chris needs to claim a country near to the regions he desires in order to fight for it now.
[/quote]
Alright, thanks, I just wanted clarification :)

Recognized unless the owner of England objects by Monday. Adding you now. with default starting stats for magic/tech of 1/99%.

Answer to Question: It is possible new elements may be found on the periodic table if magic is researched. They will, however, fall in their own classifications because of their unique properties and new sub-atomic particles.

Until your personae actually obtain special powers, Jerrey, the others will not be listed on the data table. It's only for characters with powers. Saxton Hale shall be listed with his 40% allocations, the others shall not. Just so you are aware. When they do obtain powers, they will then be listed.
[/quote]
Mkay I'll be sure to research that.

I wasn't sure about if I was to list all characters, as the others are not intended to have special powers. However, there is a new character I'd like to add, which is "Radigan Conagher". Change Saxton's percent to 35%, the nation to 55%, and set Radigan Conagher's to 10%.

Galvez (State of Arizona) experiences a 2% shift toward magic.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93407&st=0&gopid=2487115&#entry2487115"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93407&st=0&gopid=2487115&#entry2487115[/url]

[/quote]
Sorry about that Mael; I've been away. I believe you misunderstood what I was getting at: I was just saying "I claim Italy and Israel if they go unclaimed by the end of the week. If both are claimed by their owners, then I claim USA."

To make this easy, King Chris gets the USA, Markus gets Italy..

Merger: Your claim will be validated once submitted as a form. Beware though that if someone else completes a form beforehand you will be pre-empted so do it soon.

Updates of data in this thread shall now be done weekly on the weekend. The next one shall be completed... next weekend. However, nations given the go ahead to play, may do so before they are updated in the database before that weekend comes during which they would be added.

Markus: Your claim is also still pending until you file the proper information for the database. King Chris however, has submitted his for the USA and it will be registered. King Chris is thus clear to play the USA in CNRPT as of now.

Nation name: Alvonia
Nation Location: Southern Italy
Persona Name: Markus Wilding
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS: 50%
Nation NS %: 50%
Nation Starting Magic as a percentage of your technology: (Not sure how to calculate this, I have 0.91 tech)
Nation Starting Tech as a percentage of your technology:

Edited by Markus Wilding

Basically Markus, your magic strength is = your persona ns allocation * your magic % for individual persona.. as a nation, your magical strength = your ig tech * your magic % on a comparable scale to technology

You are clear to rp alvonia. Your magic % will be 1 starting tech at 99%

Question, how strong would the USA be in CNRPT? And with my NS "officially" being only around 41k right now, how many forces would I be able to put into conflicts?
I do have 18,000 infra and 10,000 technology. That's gonna go somewhere while Laura isn't at maximum strength.

Something I have to criticise though: The magic/tech allocation, coupled with how much power we have between our persona and nation artificially deflates everyone's NS, but especially so that of people who try to keep medium strength in both matters.
People who have 50/50 in person/nation will never get above 50% of their actual NS ingame, severely advantaging those who choose to take 80% or more for either their nation or persona.
I believe the calculation is flawed and should be modified to give all players an equal (relative, due to varying ingame-NS) measure of strength allocation.
In addition, I do believe you mentioned to me in a private conversation that people who get to 0% tech for their nation will have something bad happen to them; Something you haven't warned anybody about, but that will inevitably happen, because I don't believe there's hints of any kind towards this.
Do note I'm just offering my thoughts, and how I, personally, think RPT may be improved.

It will be impossible to get to 0 tech, I appreciate your criticisms Lynneth. The system however is bounded the way it is in a fair fashion that restrains everyone and puts upon all the same limitations. I know what you mean when you refer to people taking 80 % to nation or persona, but the magic and tech % multipliers will modify that even more. Thus do not expect the scales of power to be similar to CNRP although they are extrapolated from the same data. The choices made are the choices of the author and thus a hard decision must be made between who to favor.. the individual or the nation. People who drift to an extreme on either will find negative events happening to them relating to their choices due to the very nature of their extremism and what basically boils down to an attempt at systemic exploitation, something I recommend against.

Be warned CNRPT players, if you are playing CNRPT simply to lord your statistics over others, the world will have bad things in store for you waiting to counter act the gains you make through said manipulations.