[CNRPT] National Claims area

Maelstrom Vortex

In order to claim your nation, you really should post an image of your national boundaries on a map. People from CNRP who have already staked a claim on the CNRP world map have first rights to claim their CNRP nation as their own in CNRPT in the first week that CNRPT is open, thereafter, any unclaimed realms will become open to public claim.

[b]All claims must be validated by me before me or any other appointed CNRPT GM before they are played.[/b]

Additionally, if sufficient blank spaces are not obtained by players.. the underlying terrain may be reverted to "Real World" NPC status. Meaning that say, for example, if Iran does not get a player... the NPC version of the REAL Iran may be instituted to represent the local population.

[b]
Official IRC Channel: #CNRPT on IRC.COLDFRONT.NET
For discussion of content and running ideas past the narrator, aka, me. Not an IC channel.

To register your nation, please provide the following:[/b]

Nation name:
Nation Location:
Persona Name: (You may have multiples of these)
Persona NS Allocation as a % of your NS:
Nation NS %:
Nation Starting Magic as a percentage of your technology: (For now, all nations start at 0 magic, later you may be given options)
Nation Starting Tech as a percentage of your technology: (For now all nations start at 100)

[b]Limit 3 personas with powers per nation unless already previously established.[/b]

Failure to give starting numbers will grant default statistics which are shown below for demonstration purposes:

[b]Nation name:[/b] Default Applicant [b]Region:[/b] Unknown
[b]Persona:[/b] Null
[b]Persona NS:[/b] 0%
[b]National NS:[/b] 100%
[b]Magic %:[/b] 0%
[b]Tech %:[/b] 100%

Emboldened are the required fields.
[b]
Registered and authorized nations index:[/b]

Current nations/Registered Player/Rough Regions Controlled

Athenian Federation : Centurius (Greece/Bulgaria/Crete)
Australia : Subtleknifewielder (The Continent of Australia and some surrounding isles)
Grassy Plains N such : Lord Zephyr (Uganda and Kenya if not claimed.)
Holy American Empire : Shadowsage (South and good chunks of Latin America)
Iceland : Sarah Tintagyl & Kaiser Martens(Iceland)
Imperial Hudson Reich : Jordosaur94 (A small area next to Hudson Bay in Canada)
Imperium of Japan : Triyun (Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Parts of NE China)
Inuit Empire : Shatner (Chunks of Alaska)
Kingdom of Cochin : King of Cochin (Large swathes of Asia and India with some exterior holdings)
Labrador : Fizzydog (Labrador)
Mann Co. Industries : Jerry Rough (England)
Procintia : Generalissimo (Aleutian Islands) Most Bering Islands, however, are not Procintian.
Sri Lanka : Lynneth (The Island of Sri Lanka and its Bengal claims)
Statee of Arizona : Galvez (State of Airzona, parts of Southern CA)
Ta'izz Dynasty : Maicke (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE)
The Swarm : Kevin Kingswell (Astoria, Coastal Oregon)

[b]Official IRC Channel: #CNRPT on IRC.COLDFRONT.NET
For discussion of content and running ideas past the narrator, aka, me. Not an IC channel.[/b]

Explanation of the following table: The Following table indicates which nation is being played and by what characters. Additionally, a % summing to 100 is used to annotate how much of their NS is allocated to their persona or their nation.. and how much of their tech is distributed to traditional technology or magic, also expressed as a percentage summing to 100 separately from the NS allocations. Remember that these are percentages of your NS and percentages of your technology, not to be mistaken for percentages of completion.

These percentages may be changed. The allocation between Persona and Nation may be changed with rp at a rate of 25% per IG year, maximum. The research of magic may be done at a rate of 10% transference per IG year. These changes must be documented and the date of the first post of the corresponding RP will represent the start date for any change. To finalize the change, I must be contacted and be made aware via message that the change is to be made. Until such a change is made, all numbers in this database are absolute.

[b][url="https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AqhBmk18c4l2dDZSTExPMUlHM2hqc2syc2xkdGtQbWc&hl=en&output=html"]CNRPT Detailed Data Table. Official Statistics Link.[/url][/b]

[b][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93468"]Optional Main Character Bio and Ability registry. Please read to understand your options, even if you do not register your characters.[/url][/b]

Secondary Narrators:
Subtleknifewielder
[b][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93317"]Scope of authorization for secondary narrators.[/url][/b]

[color="#FF0000"][u][i][b]Current Map Maker: Maddy[/b][/i][/u][/color]

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jordosaur94' timestamp='1286761256' post='2480838']
I hereby claim my own pathetic tiny country within Canada.
[/quote]

Noted and claimed. What's your country's name again so I can document it? My apologies, I don't keep up with it all these days.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it's Imperial Hudson Reich.

Also, I would like to know how you are distributing your NS between any persona you may play and your nation.

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1286761590' post='2480841']
Will RP France...and we'll see how far I can go with this, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Or Iceland if Martens approves.

And if not approved then label France as the Gallic Tribes on the map.
[/quote]

Well, there's no official map as I suck at map making, but if we get a mapmaker on board they can do so. Otherwise, feel free to document your own country in a fact book and provide your own map of it.

Let me know which you secure before I formally document your ownership.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1286761864' post='2480847']
Japan, Korea, the Islands near japan controlled by Russia, the Marshall Islands, Taiwan, Mariana Islands.

:awesome:
[/quote]

It is my understanding you are attempting to claim these areas, if this is the case, have you approved them for release from the appropriate persons in CNRP due to the 1 week hold on non-CNRP based claims?

[quote name='Shatner' timestamp='1286765243' post='2480933']
I suppose I'll give it a shot. Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, if they remain unclaimed.
[/quote]

I believe they are currently claimed in CNRP, but if you can get the owners to release them to you in CNRPT, they will be yours.

Remember before I can document your claim and permit you to start playing, all claims must be finalized and for the next 7 days clearance from the CNRP owners of these territories will be required before you may start playing them.

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1286760193' post='2480812']
I think I will give this a try. I claim my present territories in CNRP, ie, India, Xinjiang, Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Chagos Archipelago and the area in Antarctica.
[/quote]

Recognized and claimed, as with Jard, I need your %'s as you would have them allocated between any persona and your nation. Right now everyone starts with 0% magic and 100% tech allocation.

Shadowsage: Cleared for claims on the HAE. I need your % distribution between Persona and Nation. Keep in mind, you're not touched by magic at the start so if you claim all your strength persona to release any powers you may have you will need to find a way to rapidly get in contact with the mana storm.. but that shouldn't be a problem.. it's rapidly heading in South America's direction and the more northern latitudes as it is. Should be up as far as 45 S as of tomorrow. Which will be.. in 50 minutes CN time.

[quote name='Shatner' timestamp='1286768649' post='2481097']
Just editted. I can't load the map so pretty much I'll wait for the 7 day period to be over an make my claim to the editted area.
[/quote]

You and I are having similar trouble Shatner. If it becomes visible in that time and you can liberate the lands just let me know. If not, just re-alert me in 7 days if the original owners have not carried over their claims.

Due to the fact that Elricht has not been exceedingly active in CNRP making maybe 1-2 posts per month, unless he makes his claim here in 7 days which will over-ride what I am about to do, I am granting Triyun the Japanese Imperium along with Guam, Taiwan, Hainan, and the Qingdao Penninsula. Triyun, if you can do a map for this or a factbook with a map it would be most appreciated until we get our own map maker.

Triyun is authorized to play those areas unless Elricht objects.

For simplicity's sake, go ahead and give me my claims to Alaska and Washington state (I'll leave out my Arctic island) so I won't have to wait, and since it provides me with relatively the same RP I wanted to do. It can be labeled the Inuit Empire and I'll go 50% Nation, 50% Character for the time being.

Sorry for all the flip-flopping, but this should settle it. :P

Edited by Shatner

I am thinking about a 40/50/10n distribution of the power as of now.

For this alternate RP, 40% power to the state,
50% power to HH Kerala Varma, the King of Cochin
and 10% power to the former King, HH Rama Varma, who I am bringing back to the narrative, this time as a privileged observer on the world events. Still retired from power, he still wields some influences and power, albeit as an elder statesman role.

EDIT: Magic/Tech : 0/100

Edited by king of cochin

Understood. Please try to make this determination within a week. That goes for everyone who has not yet decided.

If you see me changing the OP without clearing things in this thread it is because I'm communicating with players via other channels.