Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Viridia' timestamp='1286133739' post='2473301']
After reading this, the only thing I keep thinking about is how butthurt the AUT must be for not thinking of posting an announcement like this beforehand. Now some other person gets all the conspiracy glory. Oh well.
[/quote]

I didn't even know about this before SCY made it official. I didn't know what Pandora's Box was or what it was alluding to as in the other topic. Though I can say, if concentrate made a drink of fail it would be packaged in this box of your's.

[quote]I figured the line-up would look something like this though. However, I have to say, VE's inclusion is a surprise to me. [/quote]

VE being opportunistic is a surprise to you? :P

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1286134049' post='2473310']
Sorry SCY took it upon himself to ruin the surprise. Tell you what guys, [i]if[/i] you ever do announce we'll still act like we haven't heard.
[/quote]That's very gentlemanly of you.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286129655' post='2473175']
One thing I actually love about this bloc is that after all the complaining about political stagnation, this bloc has really added the excitement to politics in CN. I think the next few months are going to be a lot of fun.
[/quote]
Do explain how MORE treaties will help? everyone in this bloc is treatied to everyone

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1286133833' post='2473305']
[i]Pandora's Box- 35,708,522
Super Friends- 31,009,743
Complaints and Grievances- 29,924,347[/i]

If my math is right, this will become the strongest bloc right?
[/quote]

I believe so.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1286134419' post='2473317']
You're not very neighborly, neighbor.
[/quote]Give us a chance, neighbor! We'll throw a sweet bloc party and everyone'll be invited!

[quote name='Reptyler' timestamp='1286132936' post='2473289']
I would assume VE, since [b]everyone expects us to be the Messiah of CN[/b] for some reason, but honestly I'd rather be one of the cool little creepy things.
[/quote]

Hahahahaha! VE? HAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you just said that.

I can't wait to see this announced.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1286134049' post='2473310']
Sorry SCY took it upon himself to ruin the surprise. Tell you what guys, [i]if[/i] you ever do announce we'll still act like we haven't heard.
[/quote]

What difference is there between this announcement and a future real one that would ruin any surprise? For those that didn't know, this is just as surprising.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1286134436' post='2473318']
Do explain how MORE treaties will help? everyone in this bloc is treatied to everyone
[/quote]

Well if SF didn't appear to be falling apart, the new "Heg" would be Pandora's Box w/ SG inside the Box. Talk about adding to stagnation...Oh wait, that's exactly what you meant. :/ lol

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1286134719' post='2473325']
Well if SF didn't appear to be falling apart, the new "Heg" would be Pandora's Box w/ SG inside the Box. Talk about adding to stagnation...Oh wait, that's exactly what you meant. :/ lol
[/quote]
derp

I hope it doesnt take NPO 3 years to topple this hegemony, im already bored

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286129655' post='2473175']
One thing I actually love about this bloc is that after all the complaining about political stagnation, this bloc has really added the excitement to politics in CN. I think the next few months are going to be a lot of fun.
[/quote]

I don't see how, these bloc is basically composed of all the heavy hitters that tie together C&G and SF, sans Sparta. Just seems like it cements power more to me.

[quote name='Kortal' timestamp='1286132014' post='2473260']
I agree this bloc will probably be rolled pretty quickly

After all none of these alliances have any treaties and are all universally hated by the various significant factions like CnG or SF whom they have no working relationships with

They won't know what hit them
[/quote]

:awesome:

Anyways, I'll say what I said when I first heard about it, "interesting", yet not game changing. The only really notable thing to me is VE's inclusion which I at first didn't believe until I verified it. Threw the quasi-moralist thing by the wayside I suppose. A very powerful grouping, maybe something interesting will come of it

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1286129635' post='2473173']
An extraordinarily awful collection of alliances.
[/quote]
Pretty much my thoughts, although considering they're already allied to each other this bloc being formed won't really change anything except make those already allied to and helping GOONS stand out more.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1286133833' post='2473305']
[i]Pandora's Box- 35,708,522
Super Friends- 31,009,743
Complaints and Grievances- 29,924,347[/i]

If my math is right, this will become the strongest bloc right?
[/quote]

You forgot to factor in MK and GOD as leaving their respective blocs for Pandora's Box.

Edited by RePePe

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1286135521' post='2473337']
You forgot to factor in MK and GOD as leaving their respective blocs for Pandora's Box.
[/quote]

What are you talking about?

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1286135582' post='2473339']
Welp, the cats out of the box now.
[/quote]

Schrodinger's box?

[sub]Yes I got your joke but mine was better :([/sub]

Edited by Haquertal

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1286135301' post='2473333']
Pretty much my thoughts, although considering they're already allied to each other this bloc being formed won't really change anything except make those already allied to and helping GOONS stand out more.
[/quote]
If you keep being so mean, we won't invite you to join our bloc party! ;)

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1286135521' post='2473337']
[/quote]

Might as well go the whole hog and make it all of C&G and SF signing MADP with this one. :P

[img]http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/66500/Tin-Foil-Hat--66733.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1286134517' post='2473322']
Hahahahaha! VE? HAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you just said that.

I can't wait to see this announced.
[/quote]
Who else gets 50 threads a day about "waaaaaah u used to be good but now that ur strong ur EVIL you bunch of HIPPO-CRITS"?