GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1285731743' post='2467614']
I actually contacted GOONS about getting some aid sent to them, so they didn't really pull us into it ^_^
[/quote]
Well, they requested you guys put the sanction on me, which you guys wouldn't of done otherwise...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1285731551' post='2467610']
Way to kill another attempt at a chance for peace, an ultimatum.. not much worse then a direct threat.
[/quote]
My offer isn't an ultimatum, as they can contact me privately if they want peace and we could come to agreement publicly acceptable to both. I never gave them a take it or leave it offer, as no offers have really been made other than white peace from KN.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285731347' post='2467602']
If you guys have a doable offer for me, you can easily send it to me via PM. If you guys are going to want me to do all that mercy board stuff, then I don't think you guys have learned anything and the war will need to continue until you fix your policies.
[/quote]
This is like an alternate planet Bob, where the rogues teach large alliances lessons, and get to dictate the terms of the surrender of 275 nations to one person.

We're the ones surrendering?
We're the ones that need to learn a lesson?
We're the ones that need to fix our policies?
We're the ones that get told what terms are acceptable?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285732105' post='2467623']
This is like an alternate planet Bob, where the rogues teach large alliances lessons, and get to dictate the terms of the surrender of 275 nations to one person.

We're the ones surrendering?
We're the ones that need to learn a lesson?
We're the ones that need to fix our policies?
We're the ones that get told what terms are acceptable?
[/quote]

I don't believe he stated you were surrendering, however the rest I could not agree more with you more.

Methrage, you really need to learn that all your doing is being a pest the sooner you do that... the sooner your vendetta can be put to an end. Get off your high horse and come back down to reality bro... or else I don't see you going much further in this world.

Edited by Creeping Death

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1285732314' post='2467627']
I don't believe he stated you were surrendering, however the rest I could not agree more with you more.[/quote]
He did in the PM he sent me. He asked who he should talk to to discuss OUR surrender.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1285682422' post='2466827']
LOL @ Old Guard Member comparing GOONS to Nazi's.
I remember Old Guard under Reyne leadership. They decided to put all of Vox Populi on their Perm ZI list. And you guys dare to compare GOONS raiding to Nazi's?
You guys are out of your mind.
[/quote]
No, they didn't. I know, having dealt with the ex-Vox peace process. I doubt any former Vox joined FOK though.

They did attack UPN POW because they didn't like UPN's offer of peace to nations that took part in the HoG reformation, because they hated Vox so, so much. But that's different.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1285695007' post='2466964']
VoX was not on perm ZI by the whole continuum but only by NPO and OG. The perm ZI policy was actually one of the reasons we canceled Q and the treaty with NPO.
[/quote]
No, this is not the case. Sigh.

Did you guys actually ever get involved with any of the people who left Vox ever? I'm guessing the answer is no. So if the answer is no, then why do you believe this? It's just simply a lie.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285698800' post='2467032']
No matter how many members you get, you are still a rogue. You can't be a rogue, then join/create an AA and recruit people, and retroactively stop being a rogue. If it worked that way, every rogue would do this, and nobody would ever be sanctioned.
[/quote]
lolwut

This is just paranoia. What makes you think the majority of rogues could ever recruit members into their crusade? The reason why most people think anyone in an alliance isn't a rogue is because nearly all rogues act individually. They launch nukes, and send 3M/50T packages out to their old friends, and then abandon their nations.

You should look up Bill n Ted. I'm sure you'd see great wisdom in his stories of the groups of rogues just waiting to take down the ODN.

Still.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285703279' post='2467090']
Your eagerness to invite anyone and everyone with no process so that they can fight GOONS (or even for no reason whatsoever) is precisely what makes you a rogue and KN not a real alliance.
[/quote]
This isn't an argument. Every alliance, especially those on the losing side of a beatdown, eagerly accepts anyone willing to help them fight their enemies for any reason at all. To say "No you can't join us" in those circumstances would just be dumb.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285732656' post='2467635']
He did in the PM he sent me. He asked who he should talk to to discuss OUR surrender.
[/quote]
That PM was meant mostly as a joke in how I phrased that part, but if you have terms for us I'm open to hear them and possibly accept if you have something reasonable.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285735117' post='2467676']
That PM was meant mostly as a joke in how I phrased that part, but if you have terms for us I'm open to hear them and possibly accept if you have something reasonable.
[/quote]
Well we're busy right now but you can catch us on IRC or just continue the PM where we left off.

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1285732314' post='2467627']
Get off your high horse and come back down to reality bro... or else I don't see you going much further in this world.
[/quote]
What have you done that allows you to make judgements like this in such a condescending manner? Everything else aside, I can at least recognise Methrage as having done something of note on Planet Bob.

[quote name='Aimee Mann' timestamp='1285746407' post='2468069']
What have you done that allows you to make judgements like this in such a condescending manner? Everything else aside, I can at least recognise Methrage as having done something of note on Planet Bob.
[/quote]
Any publicity is good publicity? If you can't be famous, be infamous?

Being somebody is better than being a nobody. It's not really a reflection on the specific actions of Methrage or anyone else, but more of a rebuttal to people like Creeping Death who make little to no impact on anything whatsoever and yet still, for whatever reason, feel as though they're entitled to slag off people who [i]do[/i] give us something to talk about.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1285733871' post='2467658']

This isn't an argument. Every alliance, especially those on the losing side of a beatdown, eagerly accepts anyone willing to help them fight their enemies for any reason at all. To say "No you can't join us" in those circumstances would just be dumb.
[/quote]UOKMB didn't. And that was kinda cool.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1286259387' post='2475674']
I sacrifices of JimKongIl and others who stood up to GOONS won't be forgotten, GOONS won't win and KN won't be surrendering.
[/quote]

Don't worry, Methrage. We will never forget you sacrifices of JimKongIl.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1286259387' post='2475674']
I sacrifices of JimKongIl and others who stood up to GOONS won't be forgotten, GOONS won't win and KN won't be surrendering.
[/quote]

His sacrifice was unnecessary. You drew him into your petty little war and then rejected his generous offer for your freedom. His death is on your hands, not ours.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1286259815' post='2475686']
His sacrifice was unnecessary. You drew him into your petty little war and then rejected his generous offer for your freedom. His death is on your hands, not ours.
[/quote]
When fighting an alliance means the death of a nation something is wrong, he wasn't the first to have this happen fighting you guys and he probably won't be the last either, but that isn't reason to give up.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1286260817' post='2475699']
When fighting an alliance means the death of a nation something is wrong, he wasn't the first to have this happen fighting you guys and he probably won't be the last either, but that isn't reason to give up.
[/quote]

Jim offed himself. Hope that helps, buds.

[/quote]

GOONS:

-Forced you to rogue on us
-Forced JimKongIl to aid you
-Forced JimKongIl to declare war on us rather than pay reps
-Forced JimKongIl to sacrifice himself after you rejected his offer to us for your freedom

Am I understanding the situation?

[/quote]
Methrage, don't try and spin this.

Jim came to me asking about peace. We negotiated and I said he could get off for a measly 90m (he had 1.2b). He also offered to pay an extra 90m (180m total) to get you and the rest of Kerberos Nexus off. I said that was perfectly acceptable, but you (as in Methrage) would have to agree to it first. He said he'd get back to me in a couple days.

Then, he posted that he was leaving and that you didn't agree to it. That means he's gone because you didn't want him to buy you and KN peace. That means it's as much your fault (if not moreso yours than anyone else's) he's gone. It's also entirely your fault that this fight is still going on.

This is pure, undoctored fact. He was going to buy peace for himself, you, and KN. You said no, so he's gone. We're still fighting because of you. I have logs if you want.

Edited by Beefspari