GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1285137153' post='2460742']
Every 4th or 5th post is "DID YOU DO IT!?" "DID HE DO IT!?" "DOES THIS MEAN YOU DID IT!?" and it's seriously getting old.
[/quote]

Counter-option would be he answer.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1285137423' post='2460746']
Better question would be how many millions (billions?) its worth to GOONS, or the people GOONS will have to find to do it for them.
[/quote]

There's a phrase in my nation that goes something like "let sleeping dragons lie." GOONS got a little greedy for the Dragons gold. Maybe they will remember the phrase the next situation that comes up :nuke:

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285136858' post='2460738']
I thought that the point of this is that we did?
[/quote]

No, you pulled a few strings and got one of your bigger friends to do it in a friendly manner.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285135618' post='2460718']
We have plenty of just cause. And since the spy operations failed no harm was done. ^_^

That is, unless you did it?
[/quote]
so if the spy operation succeeds and he didnt do it, he gets to nuke you guys for how long?

1. Claim the 'freedom' to attack the un-and-underaligned at will implied by the 'declare war' button.
2. Make a huge point of denying those of us with FACs not earning their keep our analogous 'freedom' to aid your enemies implied by the 'secret aid' button.
3. ????
4. Profit!!

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1285138490' post='2460756']2. Make a huge point of denying those of us with FACs not earning their keep our analogous 'freedom' to aid your enemies implied by the 'secret aid' button.[/quote]
I would love to know where you got the idea that secret aid is somehow inviolate just because.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1285138505' post='2460757']
Bring it on, Jim.
[/quote]

I am stationary, Umar. I am responding to offensive acts against my nation by your alliance. I have chosen to not escalate this into war provided there are no more attacks on my sovereignty. It is your move and your alliance's decision whether they choose to escalate things.

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1285137153' post='2460742']
GOONS, please spy on him. I wanna see how much damage his nukes and CMs do per strike.

Also, all the people that are asking if he did it? Please just stop posting. Let one person ask and then wait for Admin's sake.

Every 4th or 5th post is "DID YOU DO IT!?" "DID HE DO IT!?" "DOES THIS MEAN YOU DID IT!?" and it's seriously getting old.
[/quote]

Do you know if he did it?

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285139310' post='2460761']
I am stationary, Umar. I am responding to offensive acts against my nation by your alliance. I have chosen to not escalate this into war provided there are no more attacks on my sovereignty. It is your move and your alliance's decision whether they choose to escalate things.
[/quote]

Kill him, Umar!!

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285139310' post='2460761']
[/quote]

Translation, I'm going to hug my infra and hope goons doesn't call my bluff.

[quote name='Unko Kalaikz' timestamp='1285139773' post='2460765']
I havent seen anything so hilarious in ages. Back down and GOONS looks cowardly. Spy and he's innocent, and GOONS looks stupid. It's like it's a lulz karma where WE get to luuulz :awesome:
[/quote]

Now if he'd just tell us if he did it or not.

From checking out Umar and Jim's nations, and assuming no one else joins the fight on our side, it looks like Jim would take far more monetary damage than Umar would in a one on one battle. Two or three on one would be a massacre. I think he realizes this as well, hence the posturing.

Edited by Mandolus

I havent seen anything so hilarious in ages. Back down and GOONS looks cowardly. Spy and he's innocent, and GOONS looks stupid. It's like it's a lulz karma where WE get to luuulz :awesome:
[/quote]
I'm actually interested in seeing where this goes. There are literally only two possible outcomes:

1) He actually did do it.

2) He intentionally is baiting us by planting a ton of evidence to point to himself.

I rather doubt #2, but even if that's the case I wonder what sort of point that would be trying to prove? It's not like he could prove that GOONS goes around spying on people with no evidence, as the evidence we do have clearly shows secret aid was sent. The only thing he could prove would be that we pursue people that show the numerous signs that they sent secret aid. No innocent person would have the evidence pointing at them in such a manner. We've looked at and passed over several of those already. If that wasn't the case, we wouldn't have a 2 for 2 record in which the only two people we've had spied have actually done it. This time? I guess we'll see.

Before you say it, it's not possible he's entirely innocent; the sort of evidence we have shows that he DID send secret aid to someone, on the same day Methrage got secret aid, and he had to change team colors to do so (Methrage is the only person who is sanctioned on orange who has received secret aid). If he didn't send the aid, he intentionally set it up to make it look like he did just to start this entire ordeal.

I'm not afraid to admit we were wrong if he didn't do it. But even if he didn't, he intentionally made it look like he did just to start a fight.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285140437' post='2460771']
I'm actually interested in seeing where this goes. There are literally only two possible outcomes:

1) He actually did do it.

2) He intentionally is baiting us by planting a ton of evidence to point to himself.

I rather doubt #2, but even if that's the case I wonder what sort of point that would be trying to prove? It's not like he could prove that GOONS goes around spying on people with no evidence, as the evidence we do have clearly shows secret aid was sent. The only thing he could prove would be that we pursue people that show the numerous signs that they sent secret aid. No innocent person would have the evidence pointing at them in such a manner. We've looked at and passed over several of those already. If that wasn't the case, we wouldn't have a 2 for 2 record in which the only two people we've had spied have actually done it. This time? I guess we'll see.

Before you say it, it's not possible he's entirely innocent; the sort of evidence we have shows that he DID send secret aid to someone, on the same day Methrage got secret aid, and he had to change team colors to do so (Methrage is the only person who is sanctioned on orange who has received secret aid). If he didn't send the aid, he intentionally set it up to make it look like he did just to start this entire ordeal.

I'm not afraid to admit we were wrong if he didn't do it. But even if he didn't, he intentionally made it look like he did just to start a fight.
[/quote]

Who are you lobbying to? You should walk with your 270 mil in winnings and consider yourself lucky. Even if I gave Methrage public aid tomorrow you wouldn't get 90 mil out of me.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285141868' post='2460784']
Who are you lobbying to? You should walk with your 270 mil in winnings and consider yourself lucky. Even if I gave Methrage public aid tomorrow you wouldn't get 90 mil out of me.
[/quote]

You aren't going to be #22 for much longer :(

Its pathetic what GOONS are trying to force out of people as 'confessions' even if they are innocent to make it seem like they are making progress, good job to those who don't give into their demands and make each witch hunt a hassle for them.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285141868' post='2460784']
[/quote]
Probably to the person she quoted. It's above where her statement is. It's in quotes. It also says who it's from.

You wouldn't give Methrage public aid tomorrow. Maybe in ten days, but not tomorrow.

If you'd publicly provide Methrage aid then why not verify you did or did not secretly aid him now? The audience knows why and has devised a game to tell you why.

Hangman clue: It's you and explains why you won't aid him publicly.
_ _ _ _ _ _
Choose a letter.

P.S. Did you do it, Jim? Huh? Did you?

[/quote]
I think I'm starting to miss your philosophy posts.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285142930' post='2460794']
Its pathetic what GOONS are trying to force out of people as 'confessions' even if they are innocent to make it seem like they are making progress, good job to those who don't give into their demands and make each witch hunt a hassle for them.
[/quote]

Methrage, we were all sitting around waiting with bated breath to see when you'd weigh in on this one.

Name one innocent person we've forced a confession out of. Right now we have two successes, one undetermined who all the facts point toward, and no failures.