Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its falls on the one making the accusation to prove it to be correct, its ridiculous to suggest someone needs to 'prove' they didn't do something or they're guilty. This isn't the medieval Europe during the witch hunts where an accusation means someone is guilty until they prove themselves innocent.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283644994' post='2441880']
Actually I think the way this usually works is that the burden of proof is on the accuser, neighbor! Innocent until proven guilty! Why should I have to appease a vengeful former alliance member?

I still think you're special, Fernando. Have a great day! :)
[/quote]
You don't have an alibi for one suspect slot. You know how to exonerate yourself, go do it.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283645009' post='2441881']
Bilrow better watch out, I might take his title :awesome:
[/quote]
You're too pathetic to really be hated in the same way Bilrow is/was. He knew exactly what he was doing; you, on the other hand, are simply a dog chasing a car.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283645107' post='2441883']
Oh NSO, when will you stop embarrassing yourselves?
[/quote]

I do believe we just got rid of the embarrassment, neighbor! Also that young lady in your avatar needs to put some clothes on. For shame!

[quote name='Weebland' timestamp='1283643916' post='2441860']
This is coming from the member that resigned earlier today because he refused to comply with discipline for blatantly breaking two rules within the span of a week.

This looks like a butthurt attempt at revenge to me.
[/quote]

Ahh suddenly this makes more sense. I was wondering what y'all were up to here. :huh:

Very poor show Fernando. I know what it's like when you have to leave an alliance, feelings get hurt, harsh words get spoken... but it doesnt excuse what you are doing. Whether you are telling the truth or not, whether the aid was sent or not, doesnt really matter. You are betraying confidences given you in good faith, the action of a cur without honour, and whatever damage you may do to NSO you hurt yourself even more.

Very poor show.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283645313' post='2441892']
I do believe we just got rid of the embarrassment, neighbor! Also that young lady in your avatar needs to put some clothes on. For shame!
[/quote]
I take it NSO doesn't object to us spying for intel to exonerate their members then, yes? I mean, if you have nothing to hide then there's no problem sharing right? Just to clear the air surrounding this incident?

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283645313' post='2441892']
[/quote]
I am glad to see this then.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283641968' post='2441829']
but I'm sure people will believe what they want and it doesn't really matter to me what people think here.
[/quote]

You sir have just won the grand prize, congrats and good luck in your future endevors. Keep me on the mailing list though... B-)

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283645683' post='2441905']
I am glad to see this then.
[/quote]

I do believe our policy has always been that spying is considered an act of war, neighbor. At least spying and getting caught! :P And really it's just not very nice. :(

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283644665' post='2441875']
Actually, he would need to sell off infra as his nation is much larger than mine at the moment.

[/quote]

Corinan: Nation Strength: 12,282.823

Fernando12: Nation Strength: 21,152.400

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283645886' post='2441912']
I do believe our policy has always been that spying is considered an act of war, neighbor. At least spying and getting caught! :P And really it's just not very nice. :(
[/quote]
So you have a chance to exonerate yourselves and clear the air, yet you refuse? I am disappointed.

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1283646018' post='2441914']

[/quote]
lol man this thread just get's better and better. Cheers Fernando, I needed a good laugh :lol1:

Edit: I just noticed, Corinan has 20 infra :lol1::lol1:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1283646018' post='2441914']

[/quote]

Viktor/Corinan/Dopp's Chart - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=2326

His spy strength is greater than mine even with him selling his infra but....

Selling the infra so that larger nations that have a shot at succeeding cant spy him....he wants to be out of range so that the smaller nations can't spy him successfully, chances very low at 12k range.

To me he is acting like a guilty Ruler.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283646256' post='2441921']

Viktor/Corinan/Dopp's Chart - [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=2326"]http://www.cybernati...?Nation_ID=2326[/url]

His spy strength is greater than mine even with him selling his infra but....

Selling the infra so that larger nations that have a shot at succeeding cant spy him....he wants to be out of range so that the smaller nations can't spy him successfully, chances very low at 12k range.

To me he is acting like a guilty Ruler.
[/quote]

Cool stoy bro

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283647197' post='2441934']
Oh dear it looks like you got me, Fernando. That is awfully suspicious of me to do, isn't it?
[/quote]

You almost got away with it too. Damn Fernando and all his solid evidence. Oh wait.

I've talked to GOONS gov on IRC. I have full confidence that Dopp wouldn't do something as dumb as aid Methrage, and as such had no qualms with authorizing GOONS to run gather intel spy operations on him to find out. GOONS apparently are gentlemen and thus stated that all they'd require if it turns out that Dopp did aid Methie would be some standard and fair sized reps, but as a show of my faith in Dopp I've agreed to cover those reps in the event that he does end up owing them. I don't anticipate having to pay anything.

That is all.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283649597' post='2441968']
I've talked to GOONS gov on IRC. I have full confidence that Dopp wouldn't do something as dumb as aid Methrage, and as such had no qualms with authorizing GOONS to run gather intel spy operations on him to find out. GOONS apparently are gentlemen and thus stated that all they'd require if it turns out that Dopp did aid Methie would be some standard and fair sized reps, but as a show of my faith in Dopp I've agreed to cover those reps in the event that he does end up owing them. I don't anticipate having to pay anything.

That is all.
[/quote]

Well said, sir.