I don't think this is a standard wonder!

Sandwich Controversy

Well at least we now know what we always suspected, that game mods/admin have an Orders bias.

I'm being told that I should specify that that is sarcasm. However I do feel that in response a "Go Green" wonder should be implemented for my nation, which reduces the nuclear capability of any nation I'm fighting to zero and removes their access to Oil, Coal, and Uranium.

Edited by goldielax25

You should of left it in, unique wonders like that are interesting to have flouting around in the game and those complaining about it out of jealousy should be ignored. Because of people like them complaining and being listened to is why we can't have nice things and everybody has all the same wonders eventually.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1282145952' post='2421624']
Lennox approached me asking to play a practical joke. I went along with it however, sadly, his Death Star has been destroyed by the rebellion due to a stupid design flaw.
[/quote]

Could I possibly have a National Library, please? Its statistics are nil and in fact precludes me from buying any Wonder in the future, so it is not like it would give me any unfair advantages or effects. It is just that I would really like it.

Thank-you :)

Lennox approached me asking to play a practical joke. I went along with it however, sadly, his Death Star has been destroyed by the rebellion due to a stupid design flaw.
[/quote]
Yeah, sure always blame the designer and not the operator :P

[/quote]
By someone who used to bullseye womp rats in his T-16 back home by any chance?

I approve of this fun B-)

[/quote]

Design flaw, my butt!

I suppose a future endeavor takes us among the Moon of Endor.
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100106031414/starwars/images/d/d1/Ewoks_SWSB.jpg[/img]

Edited by Horus Lytton

[/quote]
Admin's always been quite the joker. :P

[/quote]

Ha! You made fun of my atrocious hand writing on the computer, and I now make fun of you for your atrocious Death Star building. WHO GOT THE LAST LAUGH NOW!