I don't think this is a standard wonder!

Sandwich Controversy

Threaten to warn people for showing a curiosity and having fun with it. cool beans.

On topic, I buy a wonder in a few days, lets see if I can pick me up a Death Star, though I would like to see if I could just buy one of those real working SDI devices I've heard so much about.

[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1282073114' post='2420052']
Threaten to warn people for showing a curiosity and having fun with it. cool beans.
[/quote]
No, more like reminding people that coming in here and pretending that they know what this is so that other people are misinformed will not be tolerated.

Have all the fun and curiosity you want.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1282079915' post='2420284']
I'd like to also see what that wonder is like. Also, I believe the listing of the Death Star is absent from the Info page, among other areas.
[/quote]
Hello Mr. Srsbsns. I'll tell you what its like...it goes SHOOPDAWOOP a lot, than blows up things.

Either this guy is one master of hackery, or admin got his calender mixed up and thought it was April Fools day :awesome:

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1282081031' post='2420322']
Hello Mr. Srsbsns. I'll tell you what its like...it goes SHOOPDAWOOP a lot, than blows up things.

Either this guy is one master of hackery, or admin got his calender mixed up and thought it was April Fools day :awesome:
[/quote]
Perhaps he was out drinking and like many of us, decided to CN while drunk lol

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1282083773' post='2420429']
Perhaps he was out drinking and like many of us, decided to CN while drunk lol
[/quote]

We all know better, playing CN while drunk gives disastrous results.

[quote]Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by Lennox. You lost everything. You killed nothing. Their forces razed all of your land, stole all of your technology and destroyed all of your infrastructure. Their forces looted all your money from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. Your account has been deleted.[/quote]

Sent via e-mail!

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1282064558' post='2419823']
What's going on with this? Even if it doesn't have any real effect on his nation it doesn't seem fair.
[/quote]
It is truly outrageous and I am very disgruntled by this!