Ragnarok Declaration of War

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1282623358' post='2428780']
[img]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/CurbStompFail.png[/img]

4 to 1 is more accurate .. We were shy of 200 nations, you're coalition was over 800 nations ..
[/quote]

Hahaha, man they're pretty sad.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282623823' post='2428788']
Rayvon your alliance has 7k ANS.

[/quote]

And that makes the fact that RoK has lost more NS in the past 7 days with the help of 4 of you other alliances any better how?? :huh:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1282625111' post='2428810']
And that makes the fact that RoK has lost more NS in the past 7 days with the help of 4 of you other alliances any better how?? :huh:
[/quote]

That's what happens in wars when your entire alliance isn't sub 10k NS. If you've noticed your losses haven't gotten any bigger, they've gotten a lot smaller.

RoK still has a lot of nations that can lose NS quickly. NSO has like ten 80% of which are in PM.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282623499' post='2428783']
Oh yeah, that should really help to speed up peace negotiations.
[/quote]

Somehow I missed this - perhaps it was seeing your name attached to the post and skipping it .. Not sure ... Anyways -- I'm not gov nor do I have any involvement in negotiations. I am a Propagandist. My orders, much like my fellow brother-in-arms and much like each fighter on the 'other side', is to fight and do my job until such time as peace is declared.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1282625642' post='2428822']
Somehow I missed this - perhaps it was seeing your name attached to the post and skipping it .. Not sure ... Anyways -- I'm not gov nor do I have any involvement in negotiations. I am a Propagandist. My orders, much like my fellow brother-in-arms and much like each fighter on the 'other side', is to fight and do my job until such time as peace is declared.
[/quote]
Of course it is. I wouldn't suggest you abrogate your responsibilities.

And really, I don't really think you're doing a disservice to your alliance at all. Others who [i]are[/i] in government are taking care of holding things up far more effectively.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282625584' post='2428819']
That's what happens in wars when your entire alliance isn't sub 10k NS. If you've noticed your losses haven't gotten any bigger, they've gotten a lot smaller.

RoK still has a lot of nations that can lose NS quickly. NSO has like ten 80% of which are in PM.
[/quote]

Is this to say that that Roks NS losses were done by two vastly outnumbered NSO nations?

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282625875' post='2428825']

And really, I don't really think you're doing a disservice to your alliance at all. Others who [i]are[/i] in government are taking care of holding things up far more effectively.
[/quote]

I'm sure they are. I have no doubts they're doing what they're set out to do.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282625875' post='2428825']

[/quote]
NSO has only held up the peace process if you are either ignorant or lying.

But it's okay the war is ending now.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282584631' post='2427884']
Gre beat down IRON?

[/quote]
I said overkill beatdown, that started months before. They (Gramlins) tried to continue the beatdown. [u]What I said originally btw is they were as out of touch as Gramlins. I didnt say Gramlins beatdown IRON .
[/u]
[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1282509190' post='2426833']
For the sake of all things right can we not turn this into another thread like that of the New Gramlins one?
[/quote]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1282544059' post='2427393']
Well its too late for that now. Two weeks and this is still going, the alliances that are crushing NSO have now moved into alliance killing territory. VE, Rok, GOD & co [b]are as in touch with reality as Gramlins[/b]. I hope to see treaties being dropped by their allies because of this extermination. Remaining a treaty partner with them at this point is accepting that killing off an alliance over $6 million in aid is acceptable.
[/quote]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282577160' post='2427762']
I told him to check his calender because he was comparing a situation of less then two weeks to a situation that spanned over the course of months. Don't worry, RV got it, and I understand his bizarre ramblings in no way speak for you guys.
[/quote]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1282581706' post='2427840']
My ramblings might be bizarre and while I dont speak for NSO I can count to 14. Backtrack fail, congrats. How many overkill beatdowns is this since Karma, ive lost count. You people are always claiming the current one is different to previous ones.
[/quote]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282584631' post='2427884']
Gre beat down IRON?

[/quote]

Edited by Alterego