CN Temptrade list

Ecnelis

We have been using temptrades in FOK for a long time now. Like most people know u can use a temptrade to collect taxes, buy infrastructure, pay bills or if your trade circle is broken.

Since november 2008 i wanted to make it available for more people so a public list has been made with people who are available for temptrading. The people on the list will probably be on IRC (#temptrade) and you can find the list here: [url="http://www.dfeclan.net/cn/temptrades/"]Temptrade List[/url]

This list has been updated on 25-06-2010 and now it is very easy to join by filling in the next form: [url="http://www.dfeclan.net/cn/temptrades/register.php"]Join Temptrade List[/url]

The irc channel #temptrade can be found on ColdFront where u ofcourse all welcome.

If u have any suggestions or ideas to make the list or irc channel even better please tell them here or in irc.

Hope it's of good use for all who like to do temptrades.

Edited by Ecnelis

This is a great tool to use. Pop in, ask if someone has whatever resources you need, temp trade, and you're done. If you had a good experience, sign yourself up to the temp trade list and idle in the channel to help others :)

[quote name='quigon jinn' timestamp='1281276563' post='2404511']
This is 100% worth it to join.

I've been going here a long time and highly recommend it - people are very eager to help you trade and/or find trades.
[/quote]

Quoted for truth.

o/

[quote name='iMatt' timestamp='1281299957' post='2404817']
This is a great tool to use. Pop in, ask if someone has whatever resources you need, temp trade, and you're done. If you had a good experience, sign yourself up to the temp trade list and idle in the channel to help others :)
[/quote]

It definitely helps too if people add it to their ajoin - the more people do this, the more useful it becomes.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just to inform: we are also testing now in there with a new script to add ureself to a temp techlist to buy and sell tech.
Kinda works the same like the temptrade list but then on irc only.

The commands that u can use are: !buytech or !selltech <tech> <money> Example: !selltech 100 3000000

Most easy to see how it works is to have a look in there and try out. If u rejoin or quit channel/irc u also removed again from the buy or sell techlist.

Im trying to make the channel #temtprade grow. Around the day u can find like 40-80 people in there and there are around 300 people on the temptrade list. The new functions with the techdeals will only work with the support from people and alliance that play CN. Biggest problem for now is that not enough people selling tech go in there.

I think #temptrade could be a tool for alliance gov to get more people into IRC. It might give people a little more reason to join IRC.
With the new options now (and in the future) i hope #temptrade will be good for alliance to find temptrades but that it also could help alliance with:

- The amount of aidslots used in the alliance (Beside ur own alliance programs)
- The amount of people using IRC in the alliance
- Alliance govs maybe working together with other things in there

Anyway cya all around i hope :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...