There are too many alliances and some of you should disband.

Corinan

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1280365875' post='2393220']
How dare you suggest that we not disband! We're the worst!
[/quote]
Yea I was kind of surprised by that, actually. I guess Dopp was in a good mood or something.

[quote name='Alistair Thorrington' timestamp='1280366290' post='2393233']
I think you've just made about 50 new enemies :P
[/quote]
NNK can stay, you guys seem pretty cool.

[quote name='BlaZeAzZ' timestamp='1280366716' post='2393243']
so the Christians cant have a home? :P
[/quote]

I'd go so far as to say they'd probably end up in Polaris if CCC was forced to disband. Of course this is because I'm an ex-CCCer. :P CCC :wub: them some Polars.

I wouldn't mind a little alliance agglutination, that said, but this list is a bit extreme, especially considering that Corinan didn't include any alliance [i]after[/i] the top 80. (Of course, given this list, I can understand the logic even if I don't entirely agree with it.)

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1280367488' post='2393271']
I wouldn't mind a little alliance agglutination, that said, but this list is a bit extreme, especially considering that Corinan didn't include any alliance [i]after[/i] the top 80.
[/quote]

I doubt you'd see a major trend change if the list went beyond 80. If anything, it might get more depressing.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280365347' post='2393204']
72) Veritas Aequitas: Boring. Disband.
[/quote]

Completely agreed.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1280367231' post='2393263']
I agree with everything except that LoSS should disband and that Argent and BAPS should stay.
[/quote]

:wub: Zoom :wub:

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1280367637' post='2393276']
I'd be interested in seeing how many of these alliances you think should merge together in this game.
[/quote]

All hail the United Foreign Cross-X Task Network.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1280367637' post='2393276']
I'd be interested in seeing how many of these alliances you think should merge together in this game.
[/quote]

First of all wow, you're the Emperor of IAA? Didn't know that, but congrats.

I don't care where the members of disbanded alliances go. They should join any alliance that I deemed should stay.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1280367780' post='2393279']
Ummm ODN disbands because they are followers... but you let IRON, NATO, and others stay? Are you retarded?

but yes overall I agree some of you guys should disband. There are way too many alliances.
[/quote]

Your right. He shouldn't have said that about ODN. He should have just said, "ODN, You're ODN so disband".

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280368377' post='2393297']
Your right. He shouldn't have said that about ODN. He should have just said, "ODN, You're ODN so disband".
[/quote]

That would have been better than saying they were followers and then letting NATO, IRON, and Failhalla stay. I really don't care about who dopp thinks should disband, but at least keep the opinions consistent.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1280368377' post='2393297']
[/quote]

That wasn't his point at all. If you're going to say ODN should disband for being followers, you can't say that NATO and IRON deserve to live. ODN has done far more to affect politics on Planet Bob IRON and NATO have riding their ally's coattails.

Only a change in game mechanics setting minimum criteria could ever rid Bob of the clutter of alliances in existence. And yes, I agree, so many are tangled in the treaty web that wars and real fun are becoming scarce. For the most part, people continue the backroom chatter, grow their nations, and complain about how boring things are and wishing for someone else to spark the next war.