.Some stats

JonBoy16

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1276051072' post='2329564']
Quit being a stooge. Nice edit btw, you're getting good at that.

A bloc is a group of alliances that all act together, "our side" - and those sarcastic quotes matter - are not acting together. YOU don't get to declare anyone else a bloc. Only for yourself and your lil lapdog friends who let you. The Warriors, for the 347th time, have no treaties. We post our own DoWs, we make decisions for ourselves, we think for ourselves.

Thank GOD for the return of Thai.
[/quote]
It used to be frustrating. Then sad. Now it's just plain funny. Every time The Warriors tries to divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary, like clockwork, its mercenaries defend that sort of careless, quixotic behavior. Before I begin, let me point out that its base-minded, noisome suggestions have caused cheeky, bad-tempered antagonists to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, exposing and neutralizing its enemies rather than sitting at the same table and negotiating.

It is through The Warriors's detestable folly and selfishness that termagant control freaks have been making a fetish of the virtues of disingenuous statism. This applies first and foremost to a posse under whose sordid brand of parasitism the whole of honest humanity is suffering: The Warriors's army of mealymouthed defalcators. It's really hard to take someone as witless as The Warriors very seriously. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. My cause is to take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of The Warriors-induced disaster. Nevertheless, I unequivocally do have the will to take vengeance on it as being the fomenter of what is a universal plague throughout the civilized world. That's why I unquestionably contend that if The Warriors can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that it can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust over everything that it considers craven or sniffish, I will personally deliver its Nobel Prize for Contemptible Rhetoric. In the meantime, I have some advice for The Warriors. It should keep its mouth shut until it stops being such a pathological yahoo and starts being at least one of informative, agreeable, creative, or entertaining. With this letter, I hope I have made my views crystal-clear: The Warriors's communications should be recognized, but only as a complete fraud.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='08 June 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1276050760' post='2329552']
From what I read, they all didn't share a DoW, they did share a post, but a shared DoW...
[/quote]
They did not post their own threads and they did not make their own DoWS. One big fat one was made for them by the bloc. That bloc acted as a group, not as individuals. Playing semantics doesn't change the facts OR the truth.

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1276051453' post='2329574']
They did not post their own threads and they did not make their own DoWS. One big fat one was made for them by the bloc. That bloc acted as a group, not as individuals. Playing semantics doesn't change the facts OR the truth.
[/quote]
Please read the post above. Also, hello.

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1276051453' post='2329574']
[/quote]

Saves space, time and effort. Why does it matter if they all didn't post their own? Would that of changed the blocs in anyway? Nope. One big fat one was made by Confusion for 2 blocs and The Vault. And you like posting about the facts and the truth. So instead of vaguely saying the words facts and truth, why don't you post some for us all to see? Because honestly, their is only a bunch of perspectives swirling around right now, their are no facts besides the fact (lol cliche) that you.... are a lie. ^-^

AZTEC's declaration on MHA isn't part of any bloc either btw, just like the Warriors DoW on Vault. Trying to forge new definitions for the concept won't change that, though it certainly changes the war stats. In the MHA fronts anyways.

AZTEC had excellent reasons for what they did. You don't have to be part of a bloc to war - I know this is a novel concept for some, but yeah, that's a truth too.

[quote name='Confusion' date='08 June 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1276051290' post='2329572']
Stupid text generator stuff[/quote]
Yeah, all of you in his bloc must be so proud of your decision to follow this clown. Frostfirefox, you should move to MHA, you'll fit right in. I sure don't think of you as LE. They are a much more sensible and honorable bunch than you've shown yourself on these forums.

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1276052021' post='2329586']
AZTEC's declaration on MHA isn't part of any bloc either btw, just like the Warriors DoW on Vault. Trying to forge new definitions for the concept won't change that, though it certainly changes the war stats. In the MHA fronts anyways.

AZTEC had excellent reasons for what they did. You don't have to be part of a bloc to war - I know this is a novel concept for some, but yeah, that's a truth too.

Yeah, all of you in his bloc must be so proud of your decision to follow this clown. Frostfirefox, you should move to MHA, you'll fit right in. I sure don't think of you as LE. They are a much more sensible and honorable bunch than you've shown yourself on these forums.
[/quote]
* Dr. Evil / The Big Bad Wolf gets up to make an announcement

Why, because he manages to make you look like an idiot on the OWF? Nice to know. But alot of people have managed to do that, don't you think?

Edit: Forgot my entrance.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1276052021' post='2329586']
[/quote]

Sensible? Sensible.... hm... are you sure you know the definition to that word? And LE has nothing to do with this. I'm just having a normal debate, I'm not yelling, cussing, accusing. I'm only explaining my standpoint, same as you are. So therefore you are not an honorable Warrior for doing the same thing?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='08 June 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1276051956' post='2329584']
Saves space, time and effort. Why does it matter if they all didn't post their own? Would that of changed the blocs in anyway? Nope. One big fat one was made by Confusion for 2 blocs and The Vault. And you like posting about the facts and the truth. So instead of vaguely saying the words facts and truth, why don't you post some for us all to see? Because honestly, their is only a bunch of perspectives swirling around right now, their are no facts besides the fact (lol cliche) that you.... are a lie. ^-^
[/quote]
They declared themselves one big bloc. That was their decision. One person made the DoW for that bloc. Those are all facts. You can't just make stuff up for yourself and declare it the truth.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86546&view=findpost&p=2316928"]Here's an example of you being proven a liar.[/url]
You own aliance told you to shut it in that thread.
You were an embarrassment to them, since they are NOT liars or blithering idiots.

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1276052361' post='2329593']
They declared themselves one big bloc. That was their decision. One person made the DoW for that bloc. Those are all facts. You can't just make stuff up for yourself and declare it the truth.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86546&view=findpost&p=2316928"]Here's an example of you being proven a liar.[/url]
You were an embarrassment to them, since they are NOT liars or blithering idiots.
[/quote]
You're a hypocrite. But I'm sure you already know that.

Edit: Please stop going in Circles, Clash. It gets annoying.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='08 June 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1276052224' post='2329588']

Why, because he manages to make you look like an idiot on the OWF? Nice to know. But alot of people have managed to do that, don't you think?

Edit: Forgot my entrance.
[/quote]
The only person he makes look like an idiot - and liar - is himself.
Kind of like you :)

You've driven MHA into the ground this session. You've gotten your entire alliance killed twice now. Great call bringing AZTEC in against yourselves, btw. Whatever personal accomplishments you've made for yourself this session in forming up your bloc are drowned out by the failures you've made for your alliance.

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1276052361' post='2329593']

[/quote]

How was I lying? A question does not equal a lie. A question cannot equal a lie. A question is how that started, and your refusal to answer it [s]'truthfully'[/s] (you see what I did there, I pulled a Clash, just kidding ^-^), but carrying on, your refusal to answer it is what led to a prolonged debate, in which became a blood bath of this sort going into how I''m a liar and blithering idiot (its like deja vu). I did not agree to stop for their account, but my own. I understand LE doesn't want me to reflect all 54 members of the alliance, in which it doesn't, and never will. I am not making stuff up either, their is 3 DoW's on that post....

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1276052795' post='2329597']
The only person he makes look like an idiot - and liar - is himself.
Kind of like you :)

You've driven MHA into the ground this session. You've gotten your entire alliance killed twice now. Great call bringing AZTEC in against yourselves, btw. Whatever personal accomplishments you've made for yourself this session in forming up your bloc are drowned out by the failures you've made for your alliance.
[/quote]
No Clash, MHA brings war to TE. I may have made some mistakes this round, but who hasn't. That's not the point, though. Also, the only failures I see, are you and your alliance. Now, a Warrior is a person who shows or has shown great vigor, courage, or aggressiveness, as in politics. Do you honestly consider yourself a Warriors, Clash? One again, Give me a break, "The Warriors" is just a Mini TP(F)C. Also, once again you're going in circles.

You disappoint, son.

Edit: One day, I'll be a great leader, and I'm learning. But atleast I recognize my mistakes.

Edited by Confusion

Children... why don't you just declare this round over and stop whining? TE has been going downhill, prepare for next round and watch as the infra huggers go for their flag run. It's like a snail race to see who wins when you have this many days of being bored doing nothing in TE.

Also, I get the privilege of warring an idiot LE raider, so at least I won't be bored fighting you lot who do nothing but complain.

At least make the attempt to fix things before you complain.

Frost, there is a certain manner that LE conducts itself in. We don't get caught up in heated debates about wars that we're not involved in. I'm going to ask you again.... Please! Don't post here anymore.

[quote name='Confusion' date='08 June 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1276050604' post='2329549']

It's time to tell the truth about Miss Clash. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, Clash says that principles don't matter. Yet she also wants to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because I can easily see her performing the following asinine acts. First, Clash will impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function. Then, she will force her moral code on the rest of us. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind. One final point: Miss Clash's bread-and-butter tactics involve casting dissent as treason and criticism as espionage.

Okay, let's do it. Let's tackle the multinational death machine that Mrs. JonBoy16 is currently constructing. Let's review the errors in JonBoy16's statements in order. First, whenever JonBoy16 wants to purge the land of every non-lethargic person, gene, idea, and influence, she merely yanks her partisans' puppet strings and gets them to get on my nerves. As a matter of policy, polyloquent deviants should not abrogate some of our most fundamental freedoms, but this has never stopped JonBoy16. She is typical of noisome mythomaniacs in her wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize her beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). Lastly, permitting nerdy carpetbaggers to oppress, segregate, and punish others is tantamount to suicide.
[/quote]

If I may have the honour of a riposte. I have a concern regarding Confusion's uncompromising recommendations. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, Confusion has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that he can destroy the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism and get away with it. That worldview may be appealing, at least to whiny busybodies, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, Confusion has been known to say that elected national governments are not accountable to their own people. That notion is so inarticulate, I hardly know where to begin refuting it.

Someone has to be willing to raise insufferable lugs out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor. Even if it's not polite to do so. Even if it hurts a lot of people's feelings. Even if everyone else is pretending that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that Confusion has the authority to issue licenses for practicing blackguardism. He has spent untold hours trying to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that his success is just a flash in the pan? Many people consider that question irrelevant on the grounds that Confusion keeps telling us that materialism is a noble goal. Are we also supposed to believe that the cure for evil is more evil? I didn't think so.

My wish to be polite notwithstanding, I must remark that I, for one, certainly wouldn't want to create a regime of brazen, barbaric mandarinism. I would, on the other hand, love to dole out acerbic criticism of Confusion and his phalanx of petty winged monkeys. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter. Easy as it may seem to address the real issues faced by mankind, it is far more difficult to appeal not to the contented and satisfied but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented. Is there, or is there not, a ghastly plot to dump effluent into creeks, lakes, streams, and rivers, organized through the years by the most inane palookas I've ever seen? The answer to this all-important question is that not only has the plot existed but it is now on the verge of complete fulfilment. In this volatile political moment, we must cautiously guard against the dangers of shrewish, cuckoo propagandism. (The merits of Confusion's flimflams won't be discussed here because they lack merit.) We must transcend traditional thinking. We must put to rest grungy and xenophobic accusations such as Confusion's. And we must fight Confusion hammer and tong. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

[quote name='Schad' date='09 June 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1276062703' post='2329868']
If I may have the honour of a riposte. I have a concern regarding Confusion's uncompromising recommendations. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, Confusion has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that he can destroy the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism and get away with it. That worldview may be appealing, at least to whiny busybodies, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, Confusion has been known to say that elected national governments are not accountable to their own people. That notion is so inarticulate, I hardly know where to begin refuting it.

Someone has to be willing to raise insufferable lugs out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor. Even if it's not polite to do so. Even if it hurts a lot of people's feelings. Even if everyone else is pretending that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that Confusion has the authority to issue licenses for practicing blackguardism. He has spent untold hours trying to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that his success is just a flash in the pan? Many people consider that question irrelevant on the grounds that Confusion keeps telling us that materialism is a noble goal. Are we also supposed to believe that the cure for evil is more evil? I didn't think so.

My wish to be polite notwithstanding, I must remark that I, for one, certainly wouldn't want to create a regime of brazen, barbaric mandarinism. I would, on the other hand, love to dole out acerbic criticism of Confusion and his phalanx of petty winged monkeys. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter. Easy as it may seem to address the real issues faced by mankind, it is far more difficult to appeal not to the contented and satisfied but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented. Is there, or is there not, a ghastly plot to dump effluent into creeks, lakes, streams, and rivers, organized through the years by the most inane palookas I've ever seen? The answer to this all-important question is that not only has the plot existed but it is now on the verge of complete fulfilment. In this volatile political moment, we must cautiously guard against the dangers of shrewish, cuckoo propagandism. (The merits of Confusion's flimflams won't be discussed here because they lack merit.) We must transcend traditional thinking. We must put to rest grungy and xenophobic accusations such as Confusion's. And we must fight Confusion hammer and tong. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.
[/quote]
hahahaha, :P

It's true. Every single word of it.

If I had known you would have broken out your thesaurus again, Marcus, I would have never started this post. The ridiculousness that this thread has become is beyond measure. We have people saying truth isn't truth, people writing paragraphs full of words nobody understands, and people who are gender confused. I plan to keep the stats thing going, but PLEASE stop the craziness!

Frost, if you wish to take up the insane "debate" of truth being a lie, feel free to PM me. Marcus...just stop.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='09 June 2010 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1276066655' post='2329920']
If I had known you would have broken out your thesaurus again, Marcus, I would have never started this post. The ridiculousness that this thread has become is beyond measure. We have people saying truth isn't truth, people writing paragraphs full of words nobody understands, and people who are gender confused. I plan to keep the stats thing going, but PLEASE stop the craziness!

Frost, if you wish to take up the insane "debate" of truth being a lie, feel free to PM me. Marcus...just stop.
[/quote]
Make me.

You disappoint, son.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='08 June 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1276054817' post='2329639']
I'm trying to fix things up, but Clash is to broken... I think he jumped in this discussion to just call me an idiot and liar :shrugs:
[/quote]
I [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87180&view=findpost&p=2329447"]corrected you[/url], and very accurately.
When a bunch alliances all declare themselves a bloc - they are a bloc. You can't rearrange them however you want just for your own subjective purposes. Likewise, being a bunch of alliances attacked by a bloc does NOT automatically make them a bloc. Being part of a bloc is a conscious choice some of us have chosen not to make for this round.

Maybe we'll be part of one for next session.
This session we rode our own way.

[quote name='Confusion' date='08 June 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1276053582' post='2329607']
1. No Clash, MHA brings war to TE. I may have made some mistakes this round, but who hasn't. That's not the point, though. Also, the only failures I see, are you and your alliance.

2. Now, a Warrior is a person who shows or has shown great vigor, courage, or aggressiveness, as in politics. Do you honestly consider yourself a Warriors, Clash? One again, Give me a break, "The Warriors" is just a Mini TP(F)C. Also, once again you're going in circles.

You disappoint, son.

Edit: One day, I'll be a great leader, and I'm learning. But atleast I recognize my mistakes.
[/quote]
TE has war without you, too. Not whiny grudge-induced sequel crap either.

You think politics is grounds for a Warrior? This explains why you play politics so well lining up toy alliances as allies, yet fight so poorly. Nah, it's just a side-bar you gotta do sometimes. Or for giggles, like now. Warriors war. We've done pretty well there, for a first-time lil alliance, all things considered. Made some friends too in WAPA and Catharsis, and hopefully The Vault.

Once again, the always-disproved claim that we ride with TPC.
Never any actual proof of course, but that's standard for you.
You got MHA repeatedly crushed this round. Gonna take credit for that?

Edited by Clash

Stats are getting tougher to decipher when there are so many overlapping wars. For example, AZTEC hitting MHA affects TPC's wars against MHA and the others they are fighting. So does MCXA hitting TDF too. Rather hard to get specific NS differences out of it. Here are the stats from the start of this thread anyways:

[quote]TPC: 347,207 – 301,127 = 46,080 or 13.3%

MHA: 90,722 – 73,760 = 16,962 or 18.7%

Umbrella: 160,971 – 125,021 = 35,950 or 22.3%

MCXA: 109,635 – 65,827 = 43,808 or 40%

Confusion’s Bloc: 361,328 – 264,608 = 96,720 or 26.8%[/quote]
Taking stats from the current Detailed Alliance Statistics pages:

TPC: 301,127 (then) - 297,109 (now) = -4,018

MHA: 73,760 (then) - 70,292 (now) = -3,468 (WTF AZTEC? Must be mostly out of range)

Umbrella: 125,021 (then) - 116,197 (now) = -8,824

MCXA: 65,827 (then) - 58,862 (now) = -6,965

So, there's that at least.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='08 June 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1276053801' post='2329611']
Children... why don't you just declare this round over and stop whining? TE has been going downhill, prepare for next round and watch as the infra huggers go for their flag run. It's like a snail race to see who wins when you have this many days of being bored doing nothing in TE.

Also, I get the privilege of warring an idiot LE raider, so at least I won't be bored fighting you lot who do nothing but complain.

At least make the attempt to fix things before you complain.
[/quote]
The flag war is indeed always fun to watch. I love the last second jumps. How can y'all in PS be bored though? Didn't you just get out of a war with Catharsis, then get hit by the bloc? You guys have got like 14 pages of wars! Sheesh, Mr. Low Attention Span.

Now now, can't we fight AND complain?
Why it gotta be one or the other? All of the above counts too.
We are warring at any rate, TW has six pages of wars, not bad for 20 nations. WTG US!

We've debated on what we think is the problem with TE before. I think by forming my own alliance with the themes and policies we're tried to implement, even when not completely successful, I've at least tried. I see you complain about this a lot - what are going to actually DO about it, besides talk about it? Well, besides come up with new things for admin to do, of course lol