.Some stats

JonBoy16

Here are some NS stats from the start of the Second Grudge War:
[quote]
This shows the START NS, the NOW NS, the DIFFERENCE, and the % lost.

[b]TPC:[/b] 347,207 – 301,127 = 46,080 or 13.3%

[b]MHA:[/b] 90,722 – 73,760 = 16,962 or 18.7%

[b]Umbrella:[/b] 160,971 – 125,021 = 35,950 or 22.3%

[b]MCXA:[/b] 109,635 – 65,827 = 43,808 or 40%
[b]
Confusion’s Bloc:[/b] [i]361,328 – 264,608 = 96,720 or 26.8%[/i][/quote]

This makes me again wonder why Marcus is still in power at MHA. It seems like anyone he brings with him gets crushed.

NOTE: No member of his current bloc remains in the top 5%.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dealmaster13' date='08 June 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1276025833' post='2329067']
Nice stats right there.

How about the member counts?
[/quote]
Our member count is the same +/- 1. The others I can't be sure about, however if you look at the detailed AA stats, you'll see Umbrella lost a lot of NS [i]prior[/i] to the war. I guess their flag chasers left.

[quote name='Confusion' date='08 June 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1276025879' post='2329068']
Jonboy: The answer as to why TPC has dealt our more damage is in your nuke count, take a look at it.
[/quote]
Maybe you should have considered that before dragging your friends into your personal vendetta.

MHA has fallen on hard times, Confusion will not be leading next round, Thai has been convinced to return to the helm for a last hoorah, we'll see how it goes there.

People should be less concerned about MHA this round than in the past since they really didn't do much unfortunately.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='08 June 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1276025228' post='2329057']
This makes me again wonder why Marcus is still in power at MHA. It seems like anyone he brings with him gets crushed.

NOTE: No member of his current bloc remains in the top 5%.
[/quote]

How can you put others fighting skills entirely on the shoulders of one person? You act as though everyone gave him their passwords and he is the only one fighting.

Notice I didn't say "everyone he controls gets crushed." I said "everyone he brings with him...." The fact is that Marcus tries manipulating everyone he can in order to promote his personal agenda. Hence him leading two blocs against TPC in one round. With that said, I'm not so naieve to think TPC has no enemies other than Marcus. I'm also sure though, that you understand the rest of what I've said in this post is 100% the truth.

Meh I don't fiddle with truth because truth is a lie, as ironic as it sounds.

And a second question, when you say his bloc, do you mean the MHA, Umbrella, MCXA one (the one he is literally in) or the FARK, SMUG, AoD, RE one which he is the public face of?

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1276046976' post='2329447']
Meh it's all the same bloc when they all share the same DoW.

o/ "our side"
[/quote]

Wait I thought you wanted 1v1 war, which if you keep them seperated, you have with the vault, so doesn't this contradict everything you have said?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='08 June 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1276047593' post='2329462']
Wait I thought you wanted 1v1 war, which if you keep them seperated, you have with the vault, so doesn't this contradict everything you have said?[/quote]
Le sigh. No.

What I want is very different from what happened. Vault didn't even bother to declare on us, they let Confusion declare for them. Eventually, when he got around to it. Kind of insulting, really. That all by itself makes them part of the bloc in the political sense. Everyone who shared that same DoW of the bloc, is part of the bloc. We, on the other hand, have no bloc. We declared war for ourselves.

Us and the Vault are fighting 1-1 in-game, yes. All politics aside.
See the difference?

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1276048272' post='2329486']
Le sigh. No.

What I want is very different from what happened. Vault didn't even bother to declare on us, they let Confusion declare for them. Eventually, when he got around to it. Kind of insulting, really. That all by itself makes them part of the bloc in the political sense. Everyone who shared that same DoW of the bloc, is part of the bloc. We, on the other hand, have no bloc. We declared war for ourselves.

Us and the Vault are fighting 1-1 in-game, yes. All politics aside.
See the difference?
[/quote]
So then, TPC/Warriors/TDF/RnR/TFK/PS/everyone else on "your side" are in a Bloc because you're fighting on the same side, politically. Correct?

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1276048272' post='2329486']
See the difference?
[/quote]

No, just pointing out your posts contradicted each other, I would rather not argue lesser logic and just wait for jonboy to answer my question himself ^-^

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='08 June 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1276045532' post='2329409']
Meh I don't fiddle with truth because truth is a lie, as ironic as it sounds.

And a second question, when you say his bloc, do you mean the MHA, Umbrella, MCXA one (the one he is literally in) or the FARK, SMUG, AoD, RE one which he is the public face of?
[/quote]
I may have replied sooner had I not needed to spend so much time scratching my head in wonder of what you just said. The truth is a lie? Seriously!??

As far as the bloc goes:
If you have been paying attention to this thread you'll notice I'm talking about MHA, MCXA, and Umbrela. Hence the stats (also the topic title which refers to the contents of the message) that are up above.

To further answer your second question, that's a pointless question.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='08 June 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1276049220' post='2329512']
I may have replied sooner had I not needed to spend so much time scratching my head in wonder of what you just said. The truth is a lie? Seriously!??

As far as the bloc goes:
If you have been paying attention to this thread you'll notice I'm talking about MHA, MCXA, and Umbrela. Hence the stats (also the topic title which refers to the contents of the message) that are up above.

[/quote]
So, you mean, you can't answer his second question?

[quote name='Confusion' date='08 June 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1276049346' post='2329516']
So, you mean, you can't answer his second question?
[/quote]
Perhaps you should read that again and you'll see that I did answer the question. Not everything is a yes or no answer like in grade school. Like clash said though- does it really matter when you write the DoW for everyone and input the sole signature before identifying yourself as the "coalition director"??? The two blocs are one bloc.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='08 June 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1276049220' post='2329512']

As far as the bloc goes:

[/quote]

First off, yes the truth is the lie, because truth is based on perspective (what you know and see), thus truth is ever changing, and no one form of truth is final, so therefore, all forms of truth are a lie.

And second, I don't know why you are so defensive to me not knowing who his 'current bloc' is. The title is some stats (not helpful) and the subtitle is of the second grudge war (some inside reference i'm supposed to know about?)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='08 June 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1276048654' post='2329496']
No, just pointing out your posts contradicted each other, I would rather not argue lesser logic and just wait for jonboy to answer my question himself ^-^
[/quote]
No. They did not. You've not had logic yet lol
You're the guy who proudly states he "fiddle with truth because truth is a lie."

Sharing a DoW and declaring yourselves a bloc = a bloc.
Getting declared on by a bloc =/= by itself a bloc.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='08 June 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1276049861' post='2329528']
First off, yes the truth is the lie, because truth is based on perspective (what you know and see), thus truth is ever changing, and no one form of truth is final, so therefore, all forms of truth are a lie.

And second, I don't know why you are so defensive to me not knowing who his 'current bloc' is. The title is some stats (not helpful) and the subtitle is of the second grudge war (some inside reference i'm supposed to know about?)
[/quote]
First off, for your sake let's end the truth/lie stuff because you're beginning to sound like a fool and there's no need fir that.

Secondly, it's hardly a defensive posture I'm taking. I was just pointing out how obvious it should have been that this thread was started having MHA, MCXA, and Umbrela in mind considering the STATS (yes, the title is too helpful) that are at the top.

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1276050030' post='2329534']
No. They did not. You've not had logic yet lol
You're the guy who proudly states he "fiddle with truth because truth is a lie."

[/quote]
* Dr. Evil / The Big Bad Wolf gets up to make an announcement

It's time to tell the truth about Miss Clash. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, Clash says that principles don't matter. Yet she also wants to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because I can easily see her performing the following asinine acts. First, Clash will impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function. Then, she will force her moral code on the rest of us. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind. One final point: Miss Clash's bread-and-butter tactics involve casting dissent as treason and criticism as espionage.

Okay, let's do it. Let's tackle the multinational death machine that Mrs. JonBoy16 is currently constructing. Let's review the errors in JonBoy16's statements in order. First, whenever JonBoy16 wants to purge the land of every non-lethargic person, gene, idea, and influence, she merely yanks her partisans' puppet strings and gets them to get on my nerves. As a matter of policy, polyloquent deviants should not abrogate some of our most fundamental freedoms, but this has never stopped JonBoy16. She is typical of noisome mythomaniacs in her wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize her beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). Lastly, permitting nerdy carpetbaggers to oppress, segregate, and punish others is tantamount to suicide.

[quote name='Clash' date='08 June 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1276050030' post='2329534']
[/quote]

From what I read, they all didn't share a DoW, they did share a post, but a shared DoW would read:

Umbrella, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, Mostly Harmful Alliance, Fark, SWAT, Sovereign Mongers of Uber Greatness, Army of Darkness, Roman Empire and The Vault hereby declare war on The Phoenix Cobras, Pork Shrimp, The Flying Kiwis, RnR, Trollwitch Defense Force and The Warriors

Instead of:

Umbrella, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, and Mostly Harmful Alliance hereby Declare War on The Phoenix Cobras; Fark, SWAT, Sovereign Mongers of Uber Greatness, Army of Darkness, and the Roman Empire hereby Declare War on Pork Shrimp, The Flying Kiwis, RnR, and Trollwitch Defense Force; The Vault hereby Declares War on The Warriors.

Which contains 3 seperate DoW's shared in a single post. Thank you for reading ^-^

And Jonboy, your inability to answer my comment on truth is not foolishness on my part, I'm just more open minded to my view on things.

And yes I knew they were stats, thanks for telling me (just because title says stats, it does not describe the vague statement, of 'his bloc' when there is clearly 2 regardless of your blindness to that. Obvious would of been, MHA, MCXA and Umbrella vs TPC - very worthy try though of perverting the english language.

This is a letter I have planned on writing for some time, a letter that I insist is extremely important and one that sincerely must be heeded if we are to undo the damage caused by Mrs. JonBoy16. Let's get down to brass tacks: I believe in "live and let live". JonBoy16, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of her slogans but endorsement of them. It's because of such tasteless demands that I believe that she likes to seem smarter than she really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever JonBoy16 cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of cocky frippery. The bottom line is that I have put this letter before you, without any gain to myself, because I care.

[quote name='Confusion' date='08 June 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1276048627' post='2329493']
So then, TPC/Warriors/TDF/RnR/TFK/PS/everyone else on "your side" are in a Bloc because you're fighting on the same side, politically. Correct?[/quote]
Quit being a stooge. Nice edit btw, you're getting good at that.

A bloc is a group of alliances that all act together, "our side" - and those sarcastic quotes matter - are not acting together. YOU don't get to declare anyone else a bloc. Only for yourself and your lil lapdog friends who let you. The Warriors, for the 347th time, have no treaties. We post our own DoWs, we make decisions for ourselves, we think for ourselves.

Thank GOD for the return of Thai.