Rating Alliances

New Frontier

[quote name='Smacky' date='21 April 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1271894111' post='2269833']
Rating 250 alliances would be a hell of a lot of work, top 40 isn't perfect but it's a good number and contains most of the notable alliances.
[/quote]

I'd rather have some sort of poll placed up where we narrow it down to a top 50 of the current alliances somehow. I know if we did 250 like this style it'd be pointless. Point is that doing the top 40 is just kind of boring, there are alliances outside the top 40 I'd consider more influential and more capable than top 40 alliances.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='20 April 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1271823388' post='2268773']
That reminds me, you guys still owe us 12,000 tech :v:
[/quote]

Well as our Lord I suggest you take the hit for us and donate the entire amount. :awesome:

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 Meh
Green Protection Agency - 10 Always stick to their ideals and they're green, what could be better.
New Pacific Order - 3 Just no
New Polar Order - 3 Can't be trusted
World Task Force - 6 Don't really know them but they seem cool
Sparta - 5 Don't really know them
Viridian Entente - 10 BOSS
The Democratic Order - 4 Meh
Fark - 6 Don't know well but seem cool
Mushroom Kingdom - 8 Really cool guys overall
Orange Defense Network - 6 Don't really know but they seem cool
United Purple Nations - 5 Don't know them
FOK - 7 Really cool guys
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7 Really cool and dedicated
The Legion - 5 Don't know them
The Order Of The Paradox - 6 They've made some big mistakes but overall are pretty cool
Ragnarok - 5 Don't know
RnR - 5 Don't know
The Order Of Light - 5 Don't know
Random Insanity Alliance - 6 Don't know enough but they seem cool
Umbrella - 7 Simply badass
Poison Clan - 6 Don't know well but they seem cool/ are willing to take a hit
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5 Don't know
Nueva Vida - 5 Don't know
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6 Don't know enough about them in their current form but history suggests dedicated guys
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6 Made some bad choices but cool guys
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7 Seem really cool
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5 Don't know
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5 Don't know
Athens - 5 Don't know
Nordreich - 5 Don't know
The International - 5 Don't know
The Foreign Division - 5 Don't know
LOSS - 5 Don't know
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5 Don't know
The Grämlins - 1 Gave them one for at least being diffrent
Guru Order - 5 Don't know
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 Don't know
M*A*S*H - 5 Don't know
The Templar Knights - 5 Don't know

Edited by Argin

Mostly Harmless Alliance 4 - Huge alliance that does very little. I'm sure you guys are great but I'd never know really.
Green Protection Agency 5 - Neutral whatever
New Pacific Order 6 - For better or for worse, you guys have influenced the game a lot and know how to play it.
New Polar Order 6 - We've had our bad times, oh have we ever. Had fun fighting you guys, and Penguin is definitely a huge improvement.
World Task Force 5 - Neutral whatever
Sparta 6 - Great allies, you've come a long way from Karma military wise.
Viridian Entente 8 - Eternal allies :3
The Democratic Order 5 - Neutral whatever
Fark 7 - Cool folks, great fighters.
Mushroom Kingdom 8 - Same as Fark.
Orange Defense Network 6.5 - You've really come a long way as well. I've gone from being allied to you to wanting to see you dead, and I know how hard it can be to shake off a stereotype once it's there.
United Purple Nations 5 - Average purple alliance. Dunno.
FOK 7 - Great people, though you're much more quiet these days.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 5 - Not sure
The Legion 3 - Heh
The Order Of The Paradox 7 - You guys are solid, but I'm not a fan of your leaders.
Ragnarok 5 - Don't know you guys as well as I should
RnR 4 - Wish you all would actually do something for once. Or at least make a presence to the rest of the cyberverse.
The Order Of Light 5 - Don't know you well.
Random Insanity Alliance 6 - Cool.
Umbrella 7 - Solid alliance overall.
Poison Clan 6 - Had our differences in the past, but we're very much alike.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 6 - Don't know you guys very well, but I like.
Nueva Vida 5
Federation Of Armed Nations 6
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 3 - Do something independent. please.
Siberian Tiger Alliance 7
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 4 - Yeah
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 5
Athens 6 - You guys make a lot of PR blunders, but heh
Nordreich 2 - Heh
The International 5 - idk
The Foreign Division 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors 7 - Cool people
The Grämlins 5
Guru Order 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 2 - No
M*A*S*H 3 - Lol
The Templar Knights 5

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='21 April 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1271889269' post='2269708']
Chey, would you like to hold a proper vote on this? I'm kind of tired of seeing smaller alliances held out of votes simply because their score isn't large enough to garner comments. Not a shot at you, but a simple statement that I'd like to see people comment and create a real who's who on the current political spheres of Bob in the 2nd quarter of 2010.
[/quote]
That sounds like a lot of work and I'm not sure how effective it would be. I'd be more interested in having a list of forty or so smaller alliances to be rated. I can do this at a later date or someone else can, it would likely be completely subjective.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='21 April 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1271898350' post='2269933']
That sounds like a lot of work and I'm not sure how effective it would be. I'd be more interested in having a list of forty or so smaller alliances to be rated. I can do this at a later date or someone else can, it would likely be completely subjective.
[/quote]
People will complain about so and so alliance not being included, but go for it, if you put the effort into creating the list I for one will fill it out :3

[quote name='New Frontier' date='21 April 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1271898350' post='2269933']
[/quote]

Yeah, I can't wrap my head around a universal fair way of going about that personally.

If you made a list of lower 40 alliances based off of people's suggestions it would perhaps work, it wouldn't be perfect, but then again this list of top 40 isn't perfect either if you're looking for the best of the best.

I'm not looking for a best of the best, I'm just looking for how people think of them.

I'll throw up a list later tonight. There will be much bawwing and gnashing of teeth, but I think it'll still be an interesting thread.

Edited by New Frontier

Alright, updated through Argin's post. I took out self ratings, so some people's score fell a bit. Strangely there are two alliances at a whole number. :awesome:

1. Umbrella - 7.465517241
2. Viridian Entente - 6.767857143
3. Mushroom Kingdom - 6.74
4. Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6.666666667
5. The Order Of The Paradox - 6.612903226
6. FOK - 6.548387097
7. Fark - 6.533333333
8. Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6.467741935
9. Nueva Vida - 6.265625
10. Random Insanity Alliance - 6.25862069
11. Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6.15
12. Federation Of Armed Nations - 6.064516129
13. Ragnarok - 5.921875
14. Orange Defense Network - 5.733333333
15. Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 5.709677419
16. Poison Clan - 5.640625
17. Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5.5
18. New Pacific Order - 5.333333333
19. Nordreich - 5.296296296
20. The Order Of Light - 5.293103448
21. The Templar Knights - 5.25
22. RnR - 5.12069
23. New Polar Order - 5.106060606
24. The International - 5.08
25. Athens - 5.066666667
26. Green Protection Agency - 4.888888889
27. LOSS - 4.87037037
28. North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4.633333333
29. The Foreign Division - 4.553571429
30. Sparta - 4.515625
31. Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4.379310345
32. M*A*S*H - 4.3125
33. The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 4.310344828
34. The Legion - 4.161290323
35.Guru Order - 4
35. Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4
37. World Task Force - 3.64
38. United Purple Nations - 3.612903226
39. The Democratic Order - 3.259259259
40. The Grämlins - 2.548387097

Average rating: 5.256965333

Edited by Shodemofi

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='21 April 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1271899941' post='2269973']
Not sure how you're gathering those numbers, but if it's not too much trouble the mode (is that what you call it in english?) would be interesting to see as well.
[/quote]
I went through everyone's posts and entered the ratings into excel, then averaged them. Assuming you mean the most common number, then yes, that is what it's called in English. I can do it, but not tonight, homeworks and such.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='20 April 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1271821336' post='2268726']

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] - 3 I am still waiting to see you stand up for something you believe.. to the point I am not sure anymore if all you believe is your survival.

[b]Poison Clan [/b] - 4 You're up there with MHA in the group of the backstabbers. To a minor extent though.

[/quote]

Really? Backstabbers and and only caring about our own survival? Did you just make that up or is there some fact to base that on? I am sure you could ask those that hate Poison Clan most and they would say we are A holes but we are loyal to a fault. Next time at least talk bad about us using some sort of truth.

note: left the MHA section in for context. This post had nothing to do with MHA.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 6 - Had some really great gov, haven't paid much attention recently though.
Green Protection Agency 3 - no opinion 3 for being nuetral
New Pacific Order 4 - some really good members but not a fan of your style overall
New Polar Order 1 - Gave a 1 cause you got a new leader would have been a 0
World Task Force 3 - see GPA
Sparta 6 - would be higher but you ditched pink
Viridian Entente 6 - don't know a lot about you but your friends of friends now so sup
The Democratic Order 3 - why do you guys even play?
Fark 6 - funny when you post, heard you can fight
Mushroom Kingdom 6 - mixed bag, some good members sometimes funny sometimes too full of themselves other times
Orange Defense Network 4 - meh
United Purple Nations 2 - at least you're not Legion
FOK 9 - some awesome dutch dudes, loyal allies
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 5 - magicninja is an ok fella, everything else I know about GATO is old
The Legion 1 - lolpurple
The Order Of The Paradox 4 - Never had a problem with you, but you made a dumb move that costed big time, but its a cycle, every AA that reaches number 1 will be rolled eventually
Ragnarok 7 - I like you guys, too many treaties that you can't truly be trusted when it counts, would of rated higher if that wasn't the case. Alfred is the most underrated player in the game.
RnR 6 - Used to be allied when I was in TCB, haven't talked much in a while, some good leaders there though
The Order Of Light 4 - meh
Random Insanity Alliance 6 - another AA used to be allied with, see R&R
Umbrella 8.5 - The new Gre, but in a good way
Poison Clan 10 - but I'm biased, when I was with allies of PC though, I knew that if the stuff hit the fan they would be there
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 7 - SF is a good bloc, some really good members there
Nueva Vida 4 - meh
Federation Of Armed Nations 6.5 - silent but thats what they want and who could blame them, keep on trucking guys
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 3 - rode coat tales twice and now paying for it, maybe they'll learn
Siberian Tiger Alliance 4 - too moral but do have a few quality members
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 4 - meh but supercoolyellow is trying
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 5 - meh
Athens 6 - was disappointed with how you treated Bel Air but now we're allies so you get a bonus point
Nordreich 6.5 - you guys are different than what I expected, in a good way
The International 6 - used to be close with you guys, seems so long ago
The Foreign Division 3 - Freddy is awesome, the rest I could do without
Nusantara Elite Warriors 8 - Brother from another mother
The Grämlins 4 - how far you've fallen
Guru Order 5 - meh
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 3 - no real opinion but you are who your friends are
M*A*S*H 3 - meh
The Templar Knights 5 - meh

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] 5 - Be nice to see some testicular fortitude from you guys... you don't seem to do much recently besides exist
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] 5 - 4 for neutral ++ for green
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] 6 - You guys have some good members and impressive fortitude, performance post-terms has the potential to affect this number greatly
[b]New Polar Order[/b] 6 - Some great people (<3 D34th) but some really dumb things in your past, similar to NPO, the next few months with new leadership has great potential
[b]World Task Force[/b] 4 - Neutrals... but dammit, just give in and go find those extra 6 members
[b]Sparta[/b] 6 - Showing improvement
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] 10 - Best run large alliance I've ever been a part of. Community is amazing, while not being restricted to a single-minded naiveté.
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] 4 - Neutrals
[b]Fark[/b] 7 - You guys like beer and tend not to act like idiots
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] 8 - Strong fighters that know how to have fun
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] 7 - Showing improvement from the past
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] 3 - Pretty unremarkable as an alliance, new gov doesn't seem any better than the old gov
[b]FOK[/b] 8 - FOK yeah!
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] 7 - Improved from the past, lower visibility I think has helped you guys regain form
[b]The Legion[/b] 3 - Oh Legion... doesn't seem like much has changed since my days there. Naive tendencies in your membership don't help you, and there have been some big idiots through your gates.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] 6 - Strong fighters... but lots of pixels will get you there. You guys made some major judgement errors in the recent past, didn't help your rating
[b]Ragnarok[/b] 7 - Fairly neutral opinion, a few members with strong opinions... oh and you're allied to us so that helps :)
[b]RnR[/b] 6 - Leaning on the positive side of neutral
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] 6 - see RnR
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] 7 - I've always had a liking for you guys somewhere in the back of my mind
[b]Umbrella[/b] 8 - you guys are pretty awesome
[b]Poison Clan[/b] 5 - Not sure why I'm ranking you this high, but you're at least better than my 3's... "cancelling" a NAP by attacking TPF still is one of the most classless actions I've seen...yeah.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] 7 - Hanging out with AlliedThreat was always fun, ever since my ambassador days to you guys in the distant past I've liked ya
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] 7 - See RnR, but slightly stronger opinion
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] 6 - need more mpol announcements and gun pr0n
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] 6 - You guys have taken a beating, and you're still sticking it out against Gramlins... props. Similar to Np/PO, the months after you leave terms will say a lot
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] 7 - You guys are cool, plus you have Zuli, mingle, rakabutt, etc... :)
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] 5 - Neutral, haven't seen much to sway my opinion either way
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] 5 - Neutral
[b]Athens[/b] 8 - No matter what the public opinion of you guys, I'll always remember how you stuck with Zero Hour. Hopefully people will come around eventually
[b]Nordreich[/b] 6 - see RnR
[b]The International[/b] 5 - Neutral
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] 5 - Neutral
[b]LOSS[/b] 6 - See RnR/NoR
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] 7 - Good fighters, steadfast allies
[b]The Grämlins[/b] 0 - You guys are nothing like you used to be. Dump Ram and come back to earth.
[b]Guru Order[/b] 5 - Neutral
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] 6 - See RnR/NoR/LOSS
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] 2 - You guys have pulled some dumb !@#$ in the past and you will forever be tainted by those actions.
[b]The Templar Knights[/b] 6 - Neutral+

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] 6 - The fact that they are the biggest alliance in this game and I don't know anything to say about them should be sufficient
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] 7 - Very friendly people who really do their best to improve the green sphere
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] 7 - I've always admired them for their level of organization and I will continue to do so.
[b]New Polar Order[/b] 7 - Their recklessness has made me alter my opinion of them somewhat, In my short time spend there I noticed unprecedented pride for their alliance.
[b]World Task Force[/b] 3 - Who are you?
[b]Sparta[/b] - 6 Improved themselves drastically after the Karma war, trimmed a lot of fat off, I'm eager to see what they will do next time
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] 10 - The reason I returned to CN after more than 1 year, I really love our community
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] 3 - Merge with WTF or GPA
[b]Fark[/b] 7 - Silent bunch of people, fearsome fighters and always awesome announcements.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] 8 - Always entertaining no matter what they do
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] 6 - redeemed themselves this last war.
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] 3 - Worhtless fighters and allies, you can do definately better UPN
[b]FOK[/b] 9 - Fellow Dutchmen, stubborn, honourable and fierce fighters.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] 6 - Allies, but I haven't really got to know them myself
[b]The Legion[/b] 4 - mediocre alliance, live up to your legacy.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] 9 - On par with MK when it comes to military prowess, if not better.
Your Q & A on our forums really improved my opinion of you guys. (Yes, I lurked)
[b]Ragnarok[/b] 7 - Crazy people
[b]RnR[/b] 6 - Seem loyal allies to me, but that's all I can say about them
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] n/a
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b]7 - Very loyal bunch of people, as close allies of ours I should really get to know them.
[b]Poison Clan[/b] 9 - This alliance is an alliance full of multi's controlled by Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer and Steven Seagal.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] 4 - Was once sanctioned?
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] 7 - Fiercesome fighters and very loyal allies, in my eyes you really helped NoR out in the beginning.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] 6 - Come on FAN, do something, VietFAN has been over for a while now.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] 6 - I really used to hate you, again, I enjoyed the presence of your foreign diplomats on our boards.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] 8 - Honourable bunch
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] n/a
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] n/a
[b]Athens[/b] 6 - Trigger happy people?
[b]Nordreich[/b] 9 - Superb fighters and great bunch of people overall
[b]The International[/b] 5 - lolcommies?
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] n/a - really foreign to me
[b]LOSS[/b] 5 - I used to like them, but don't know what has become of you.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] 7 - Seem like very good allies to me
[b]The Grämlins[/b] n/a - A different alliance from what it used to be; current one deserves a -3
[b]Guru Order[/b] 1 - weaklings who tried to bail out from certain treaties a while ago.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] n/a
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] n/a
[b]The Templar Knights [/b] n/a

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 5 Don't really know them
Green Protection Agency - 5 They're neutral
New Pacific Order - 6 While I don't like what they did in the past you gotta give them some credit for what they achieved
New Polar Order - 8 Sure they $%&@ed up recently but they're nice people to talk to and good friends
World Task Force - 5 See: GPA
Sparta - 5 While they're old friends I haven't had much contact recently so can't say
Viridian Entente - 9 Great allies, saved our @#$% in the past
The Democratic Order - 5 See: GPA
Fark - 6 Don't know them at all but the beer reviews are a plus.
Mushroom Kingdom - 8 Good allies
Orange Defense Network - 5 Don't know them.
United Purple Nations - 4 Don't know them but I didn't like what I heard
FOK - 8 Hey, Dutch pride :) Also honorable opponents
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 5 Don't know them
The Legion - 5 They're okay but don't really know them either
The Order Of The Paradox - 5 They got a few points for keeping up the fight
Ragnarok - 3 Don't like them at all, probably never will
RnR - 5 Don't know them
The Order Of Light - 5 Don't know them
Random Insanity Alliance - 5 Don't know them
Umbrella - 6 Fought them but not really impressed
Poison Clan - 3 See: Ragnarok
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5 Don't know them
Nueva Vida - :ph34r:
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7 They fought well in vietFAN and were a pleasure talking to last war
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6 They're okay I guess
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 9 Great allies, wouldn't want to lose them ever
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4 Not my friends but I don't really dislike them either
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 8 Great allies
Athens - 2 Don't like them at all
Nordreich - 7 Very good allies, pleasure fighting with them last war
The International - 5 Don't know them well
The Foreign Division - 7 Very good allies
LOSS - 6 They're okay
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5 Don't know them
The Grämlins - Old Grämlins would probably have gotten a 10, this one 0.
Guru Order - 5 Don't know them
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 6 They're okay and friends of TFD
M*A*S*H - 5 They're okay
The Templar Knights - 7 Professional people, don't talk with them ever really but I like them.

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3[/b] Don't really know them aside from hearing goofy stuff exmembers do, find that annoying so went with three
[b]Green Protection Agency - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]New Pacific Order - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]New Polar Order - 6[/b] don't really know them, but am kinda favorably disposed 'cause of all the havoc last war. Don't seem to be afraid to make really stupid looking, but consistent decisions.
[b]World Task Force - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]Sparta - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]Viridian Entente - 3[/b] generally dislike VE 'causa stupid stuff early on with some of their current members. Their penchant for backing attack dog types since hasn't really brought me around.
[b]The Democratic Order - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]Fark - 8[/b] awesome
[b]Mushroom Kingdom - 5[/b] know *of* them more than I *know* them, don't really feel the need to change that.
[b]Orange Defense Network - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]United Purple Nations - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]FOK - 7[/b] yall're pretty cool. Didn't get to fight yall last war, everything I heard was good tho.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6[/b] love Manis_B, letargy keeps me from raising the score anymore. :P
[b]The Legion - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox - 4[/b] last war's preemptive strike stunt didn't impress me, mostly negatively disposed on account of the Kronos-STA thing tbh.
[b]Ragnarok - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]RnR - 5[/b] Dunno yall much, yall seem pretty friendly overall even if I don't think you are right on any particular given thing.
[b]The Order Of Light - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]Random Insanity Alliance - 4[/b] don't really know them, dropped them a point randomly.
[b]Umbrella - 6[/b] might not like the attitude, but darn if yall don't deserve to have it.
[b]Poison Clan - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5[/b] don't really know them, don't really need to.
[b]Nueva Vida - 9[/b] love these guys, despite any headaches it gives me.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations - 5[/b] don't really know yall 'cept by reputation, yall've prolly got something to be proud of.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 4[/b] can't say a great deal for their wisdom
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance - 2[/b] few dealings I've had with yall've left me with a negative impression. yall can be proper abusive when you've a mind to, but darn if you can't fill a forum up with justification for it.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4[/b] Only really know yall from karma war, got a negative impression during, was suitably impressed with how yall handled terms, but haven't really been fully turned around on yall.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 9[/b] might have the odd disagreement here and there, but find yall to be honorable when it comes right down to it.
[b]Athens - 3[/b] mostly negative dealings.
[b]Nordreich - 7[/b] yall seem pretty cool. -5 for bandnerd.
[b]The International - 4[/b] very few dealings, few social ones have mostly been annoying.
[b]The Foreign Division - 5[/b] Don't really know yall, don't really care to.
[b]LOSS - 5[/b] Don't really know yall, don't really care to
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors - 3[/b] overall like your organization, overall dislike the manner in which you conduct yourselves externally.
[b]The Grämlins - 5[/b] don't really know yall, but tobbs is ok people.
[b]Guru Order - 5[/b] don't know yall, don't need to.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4[/b] few dealings I've had(admittedly most a long time ago) have mostly made me giggle.
[b]M*A*S*H - 5[/b] yall's inactivity kinda puts you in a silly position. I actually hope yall find a way to fix that.
[b]The Templar Knights - 6[/b] yall are neat enough.

Ordered by ranking (in the original form at the bottom for the guy updating the stats, I know you'll hate me otherwise :P ). Alliances in red are alliances I don't know enough of to have anything close to a solid opinion. Explanations provided only where I felt they were needed. Opinions obviously reflective of myself and not my alliance, and are not set in stone. I'm quite an open-minded guy, or so I'd like to think

Without further adieu:

[b]Viridian Entente[/b] N/A - I don't want rank my own alliance, but I think we're deserving of an 8
[b]Umbrella[/b] - 8
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] - 7
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] - 7
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] - 7
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] - 7
[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b]-6 Okay, your performance wasn't that great, but you aren't bad folk, IMO
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] - 6
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] - 6
[b]Fark[/b] - 6 Awesome alliance, but forum gag :(
[b]Ragnarok[/b] - 6
[b]FOK [/b] - 6
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] - 5-6 I like some members. Other ones are too smug for my tastes.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] - 5-6
[b]Nordreich[/b] - 5-6
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] - 5
[b]New Polar Order[/b] -5
[b]World Task Force[/b]-5
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] - 5
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] -5
[b][color="#FF0000"]RnR[/color] [/b]- 5
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] - 5
[b][color="#FF0000"]The Grand Lodge Of Freemason[/color]s[/b] - 5
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] - 5
[b][color="#FF0000"]The International[/color][/b] -5
[b][color="#FF0000"]The Templar Knights[/color][/b] - 5
[b][color="#FF0000"]The Foreign Division[/color] [/b]- 5
[b][color="#FF0000"]Guru Order[/color][/b] -5
[b]Sparta[/b] - 4
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] - 4
[b]The Legion[/b] - 4
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] - 4
[b]LOSS[/b] - 4
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] - 4
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] - 4
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b]-3
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] - 3
[b]Poison Clan[/b] - 3
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] - 3
[b]Athens[/b] - 3
[b]The Grämlins [/b]-2

[u]For Stats Guy
[/u]

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b]-6
Green Protection Agency-3
New Pacific Order - 3
New Polar Order -5
World Task Force-5
Sparta - 4
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] N/A
The Democratic Order -5
Fark - 6
Mushroom Kingdom - 5-6
Orange Defense Network - 4
United Purple Nations - 5
FOK - 6
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] - 6
The Legion - 4
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] - 7
Ragnarok - 6
RnR - 5
The Order Of Light - 5
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] - 7
[b]Umbrella[/b] - 8
Poison Clan - 3
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] - 7
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] - 7
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 3
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5
Athens - 3
Nordreich - 6
The International -5
The Foreign Division - 5
LOSS - 4
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5
The Grämlins -2
Guru Order -5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4
M*A*S*H - 4
The Templar Knights - 5

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3 They do not inspire much confidence in their tenacity
Green Protection Agency - 4
New Pacific Order - 10 Self-rating ftw
New Polar Order - 6 Would have been higher if not for some sheer idiocy
World Task Force - 4
Sparta - 2 Haven't impressed me in the past with their organization or internal policy. I heard there was improvement, but until I see something tangible, it stays
Viridian Entente - 6 Disagree on a lot of things, but these guys have a backbone and stick to it.
The Democratic Order - 4
Fark - 5 meh
Mushroom Kingdom - 6 Has cool guys and a lot of skill. If it were not for a few loud and insufferable personalities, would be a 7.
Orange Defense Network - 3 Have not been hearing good things about them recently.
United Purple Nations - 7 nice enough
FOK - 5 Some nice guys, but some not-so-nice beliefs.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 9 A lot of cool friends.
The Legion - 8 ok
The Order Of The Paradox - 5 A fairly solid alliance, with some nice guys, but also some people who must form strategy whilst on crack.
Ragnarok - 4 Could be worse.
RnR - 8 Surprisingly friendly.
The Order Of Light - 8
Random Insanity Alliance - 4
Umbrella - 5
Poison Clan - 4 OMG THE OUTRAGE
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 4
Nueva Vida - 4
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6 Tenacious
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 8 Sex buddies for life
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 6
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 4
Athens - 4 OMG THE OUTRAGE
Nordreich - 4
The International - 4
The Foreign Division - 5
LOSS - 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6
The Grämlins - 1 I have no idea wtf they are on.
Guru Order - 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 6
M*A*S*H - 6
The Templar Knights- 5

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] [color="#FF0000"]3[/color] Their name tell everything.
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] [color="#0000FF"]8[/color] They are harmless too but this is why they propose to be, also they are my old home before Polaris, I would give a 10 if they profess a armed neutrality, not just neutrality.
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] [color="#0000FF"]6[/color] Great players, I respect that.
[b]New Polar Order[/b] :wub:
[b]World Task Force[/b] [color="#006400"]5[/color] Neutral opinion
[b]Sparta[/b] [color="#FF0000"]2[/color] They with MHA enjoyed all benefits of being in Q and in the payback time ran way.
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] [color="#0000FF"]6[/color] They are green at least
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] [color="#0000FF"]7[/color] I like their founders, used to be in CDS with me.
[b]Fark[/b] [color="#0000FF"]8[/color] I really like them, also whisky > beer
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] [color="#0000FF"]8[/color] They are an amazing alliance and I would gave they a 10 but after all their criticize against us I have to say that some of their members have serious problems, happily Archon is their boss.
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] [color="#006400"]4.9[/color] I have an almost neutral opinion about them right now, and this is a great advance.
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] [color="#0000FF"]6[/color] Allies
[b]FOK[/b] [color="#FF0000"]4[/color] I would give them 7 if not for their NPO-GGA relations with iFOK and the others stickmen
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] [color="#0000FF"]7[/color] I always liked GATO(whose name is cat in Portuguese too, not only in Spanish!)
[b]The Legion[/b] [color="#FF0000"]4[/color] I used to like Legion in Great Britain days
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] [color="#006400"]5[/color] Our alliances have a lot in common but looks like we're predestined to be enemies forever
[b]Ragnarok [/b] [color="#0000FF"]9[/color] I would give a 10 if Hoo send me tech
[b]RnR[/b] [color="#FF0000"]4[/color] I heard they have a treaty with IRON but doesn't help them, aside that never heard much about them
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] [color="#006400"]5[/color] I like their flag
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] [color="#0000FF"]6[/color] If Shadow Slayer like them me likes too
[b]Umbrella[/b] [color="#0000FF"]6[/color] I'm not fan of some of their members and they have some allies who are among those who I strongly dislike, but they appear to be a nice alliance after all
[b]Poison Clan[/b] [color="#FF0000"]0[/color] Can I give them -1? Great fights nonetheless
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] [color="#006400"]5[/color] I never had much contact with them aside arguing with Lord Brendan in offsite forums despite we nearly always have opposite opinions I enjoy it too.
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] [color="#0000FF"]9[/color] They are really a nice alliance
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] [color="#0000FF"]7[/color] I respect FAN and like them but I was expecting more from them after mpol comeback and I'm a bit disappointed.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] [color="#0000FF"]7[/color] I very impressed with their resilience though the war and now with GRE, and I like shahenshah but he doesn't like me anymore :(
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] [color="#0000FF"]10[/color] I would kill or die for them, any day, anytime.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] [color="#0000FF"]6[/color] They have gopher.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] [color="#0000FF"]7[/color] I never had any contact with them but I heard that they are loyal.
[b]Athens[/b] [color="#FF0000"]2[/color] remember that NPO-GGA relation thing that I said about FOK-iFOK, same for them and CnG.
[b]Nordreich[/b] [color="#0000FF"]6 [/color]They have awesome graphics latety
[b]The International[/b] [color="#FF0000"]4[/color] lol commies
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] [color="#FF0000"]3[/color] Someone have to have mental problem for be allied with TSO
[b]LOSS[/b]4[color="#FF0000"][/color] I used to like LoSS a lot in my CDS times but after that I just remember bad things from them.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] [color="#FF0000"]0 [/color]They said that they wouldn't fight for their allies, that and being a raiding alliance tells everything that I need know about them.
[b]The Grämlins[/b] [color="#0000FF"]6[/color] Some people say that Ramirus is a monster, others that he is devil himself and many say that he hates everyone including me and you, but while I doesn't agree with what he does I respect his willingness to broke old paradigms.
[b]Guru Order[/b] Who?
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] [color="#FF0000"]4[/color] I love their flag but every time that I see their name I remember watchman :gag:
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] Who?
[b]The Templar Knights [/b] Who?

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4
Green Protection Agency - 7
New Pacific Order - 9
New Polar Order - 6
World Task Force - 5
Sparta - 2
Viridian Entente - 4
The Democratic Order - 5
Fark - 4
Mushroom Kingdom - 5
Orange Defense Network - 2
United Purple Nations - 6
FOK - 6
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7
The Legion - 8
The Order Of The Paradox - 6
Ragnarok - 5
RnR - 7
The Order Of Light - 7
Random Insanity Alliance - 3
Umbrella - 4
Poison Clan - 3
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 3
Nueva Vida - 3
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 8
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 6
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5
Athens - 3
Nordreich - 3
The International - 4
The Foreign Division - 5
LOSS - 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6
The Grämlins - 2
Guru Order - 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5
M*A*S*H - 5
The Templar Knights- 4

[quote name='D34th' date='22 April 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1271961169' post='2270883']
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] [color="#006400"]5[/color] Our alliances have a lot in common but looks like we're predestined to be enemies forever
[/quote]

Haha. Did you forget to mention that the reason we may be just a tad pissed off at your alliance is because you guys backstabbed us in the worst way possible?

But oh, I forgot... when it comes to Polaris, it's [b]never[/b] their fault! They're always the victims! Right?

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 April 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1271963587' post='2270928']
Haha. Did you forget to mention that the reason we may be just a tad pissed off at your alliance is because you guys backstabbed us in the worst way possible?

But oh, I forgot... when it comes to Polaris, it's [b]never[/b] their fault! They're always the victims! Right?
[/quote]

For the love of all things... get over it. You cannot be stabbed in the back by an alliance that agrees to stab their allies in the back. Common freaking sense FTW, I think.

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 April 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1271963587' post='2270928']

[/quote]
And they couldn't possibly have had [i]any[/i] reason for being peeved with you right? The saying "it takes two to tango" is an utter crock in most situations it gets brought up in, but in the case of TOP-Polar relations, the both of you threw yourselves into this little dance with gusto.