What are the types of treaties?

New Carnoly

Hi, I am going to be elected as minister of Foreign Affairs for my alliance in Tournament Edition, but I have minimal knowledge about treaties.

I know a few basics but I want to be able to serve my alliance well.

Please if you could leave the names of different ones and a small description of what each does, that would be great.

Thanks-Ronald

Edited by Ronald McDonald

Treaty of Affection - TOA - It just says we like each other can say we won't attack each other

Non Aggression Pact- NAP- we won't attack each other

Peace Information and Aid Treaty- PIAT - alliances won't attack each other they will share info, and aid with each other after wars.

Optional defense pact - ODP - Both alliances have the option of defending each other in a war

Mutual defense pact- MDP - if one alliance is attacked, the other must defend it

Mutual defense, optional aggression Pact - MDoAP - If one alliance is attacked the other must protect it, if one alliance attacks, the other has the option to attack with it.

Mutual Defense and Aggression Pact - MADP - Both alliance defend and attack together

Edited by supercoolyellow