.A DoW

JonBoy16

[center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2r4n4lc.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][color="#8B0000"][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="6"]THE PHOENIX COBRAS DECLARE WAR[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color="#8B0000"][font="Comic Sans MS"]on...[/font][/color][/center]

[center][color="#8B0000"][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="6"]Planet Steve[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[quote name='Someone Said This' date='## April 2010 - ##:## PM' timestamp='1271281690' post='who cares?']
Did you really just flex your muscles at an alliance immensely smaller than you? You have all of that stuff because you lacked the gall to engage in a real war this round with anyone worth a damn.
[/quote]

[font="Arial Black"][size="5"]Perhaps TPC indeed does have the gall to engage in a real war this round with everyone worth a damn. We look forward to a good fight from all the nations of Planet Steve and know we'll have our hands full with a lot of great warriors. We hope this will be a fun way for everyone to end the round and look forward to killing some pixels.[/size][/font]

Signed;

King Cobra - The Wizard of Oz
King Cobra - Burning Glory
Cobra Commander - Dogbite
Cobra of Government - JonBoy16
Cobra of War – KOwens06
Cobra of Internal Affairs - Bibliotech
Cobra of Foreign Affairs - Spencer
Cobra of Communications - HiddenSouls
Cobra of Recruitment - Wasteland

I was hoping you guys would do this. You guys are as strong as any alliance I remember in TE. Best of luck. It should be a fun way to end the round.

Edit: typo

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='17 April 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1271483452' post='2263679']
You guys are as strong as any alliance I remember in TE. [/quote]

Until Planet Steve takes exception to being declared on and begins to fight back anyway ;)

Gotta work tomorrow night, so I'm unable to get on at update(hint, hint).... But 20+ messages would be great in my inbox. :)

Still gotta few pixels to kill away. I'm sitting at about 3k. If one(or 3) of you would grace me with your presence, I'd be forever in debt. C'mon, who want's to be the first to anarchy me this round without a glow stick? :)

Salute!

BTW: This is a great move, by a great alliance. Pretty sure we(LE) did this a couple rounds ago. Made for an excellent finally!

Salute! TPC!

EDIT: Drunk misuse of words...

Edited by Ferrie

WHO WANTS SOME

I hit 54,000 total NS yesterday, and it just ain't enough. I got full defensive slots open. So fill them or every single non-TPC nation in TE is a blithering wimp. Or something. I dunno. Just sayin'.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000706"][b]Discord[/b][/url]

COME GET SOME

[quote name='Ferrie' date='17 April 2010 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1271508636' post='2263805']
BTW: This is a great move, by a great alliance. Pretty sure we(LE) did this a couple rounds ago. Made for an excellent finally!

[/quote]

Actually, OP did this last round....

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81014

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' date='17 April 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1271524475' post='2263962']
Actually, OP did this last round....

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81014
[/quote]

Thats right... We declared on the top 40 a couple rounds ago. Which is basically the same thing.

Y'all tryin' to rain on our parade? Piss in our cheerios? This is a first for TPC (or TPF for that matter), so let us have some fun.....even if you this this is a:
[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='17 April 2010 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1271526836' post='2263987']
lol "we declare on planet steve" /attacks everyone who is in the way of tpc's flag, nice cover story
[/quote]

;)

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='17 April 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1271545467' post='2264332']
Y'all tryin' to rain on our parade? Piss in our cheerios? This is a first for TPC (or TPF for that matter), so let us have some fun.....
[/quote]
i dont care the reasoning behind this ^_^ if you have an alterior motive (idk if alterior is the right word ??) and that alterior motive is the flag, i just enjoy the puddles of blood, very fresh and warm indeed

[size="1"]also someone please nuke me :P ill wait (if you nuke me next round for this statement ill be angry at your slowness <_< )[/size]

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='18 April 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1271618348' post='2265170']
I disagree, I loved my WRC the round I got it.
[/quote]

Actually I take back my statement about the WRC, I got to test it during my counter-offensives and so far I'm liking the damage I do with it. :awesome:

[quote]TPC indeed does have the gall to engage in a real war this round with everyone worth a damn. [/quote]

at last this statement lays clear that precise worth of the TPC alliance puppets ... if they don't declare on TPC, even TPC concludes that they are not worth a tinker's curse.

if nothing else, the service offered by TPC's bold move may be to cleanse Planet Steve of the curse of the alliances.

cheers!

Edited by unruly

[quote name='unruly' date='19 April 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1271741115' post='2267513']
[/quote]

What can I say? I was confused by that whole TPC thing - were they us... or were we them... or was it all just a cosmic coincidence? Anyway, I decided I couldn't go too far wrong by placing my nation alongside that of the enemy. :nuke: