It's the beginning of April and time for erection news from Farkistan

[center]
Spring is in the air.
After a long cold winter [i](I know, another hot summer for those of you in South Africa, Australia, and other areas on the arse end of the world)[/i]
Farkers flee Mom's basements for some nightlife. Perhaps an evening of karaoke . . . and where better than at the establishment named for Farkistan's Master of Morale:

[img]http://www.farkistan.org/gallery/1674_26_03_10_11_57_43.jpeg[/img]

You know, this is why many places ban the sale of alcohol on voting days, but in Farkistan, following a rousing erection, it's time to unwind. Click on the pic below to come inside and hear some very special entertainment. [i](You'll be redirected to the farkistan.org web page, but don't worry, we'll get you back here in a jiffy.)[/i] And we're picking up the cover charge. We're awesome that way.

[url=http://farkistan.org/minitru/farkroll.htm][img]http://www.farkistan.org/gallery/1674_26_03_10_11_52_11.jpeg[/img][/url]

If you have problems accessing that site, [url=http://farkyvideo.blogspot.com/2010/03/karaoke-at-musty-poptarts.html]try this alternate location[/url].

Pretty special, eh?

Oh, you came here wanting to know the results of our erections. I appear to have left the list somewhere, perhaps at that Chinese restaurant. The Mongolian yak and farkroll was excellent (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm farkroll). Or maybe in the club. I'm picturing Randomly Jim or Tumultuous Papaya (a duet?) trying to do their best Lady Gaga, thinking the list is the lyrics sheet for "[i]Telephone[/i]."
So anyway, as for the erection results, I can only offer you a very happy First of April.[/center]

[quote name='Fluoroalien' date='01 April 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1270147510' post='2244116']
My ears are bleeding.

/o hali
[/quote]

I somehow opened 3 windows of it at once all out of sync. :blink:

Congrats _______,________,________,________ and _________!

Okay, okay.

I found the list.

Tums had tucked it away in her......

...well anyway, she had it.

and the April TotalFark Council is:

[list]

[*]RavingMainyYak (Speaker of Council)
[*]Fireguy911, err FireGuy90210, err FireGuy8675309, ahh, you know who I mean.
[*]Kahiel
[*]ManwithPlanX
[*]Shinfat
[/list]

As usual, we are doomed.

[quote name='Sir Sci' date='01 April 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1270152230' post='2244236']
Well that video was turned off quickly <_<
[/quote]

Then you, my good sir or madam, have missed one of the finest examples of drunken karaoke ever committed to video.

/with any luck that video will provide the momentum that will lead to my impeachment.

Could have been worse.
Or not
Nobody will know for sure but we're all
Guessing that
Rational people have
At least attempted
To show some kind of
Sincerity in erecting their new leaders.

No one should have to
Endure this type of
Witless singing tho!

Generally, however, I approve
Of this type of
Vicious singing announcement!

/Acrostics FTW! :awesome:

[quote name='sk1mf' date='01 April 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1270170949' post='2244639']
Why don't you go be a jerk somewhere else???
[/quote]

He only does it for attention. If you just keep posting hails and continuing the conversation without acknowledging his misbehavior, he gets discouraged and finds another alliance that's better than his to bother.

Speaking of the OP....>_>.....

That's one fine erection you have there, Fark. :ehm: May we all be doomed together!

[quote name='Corbetto' date='01 April 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1270152144' post='2244234']
[*]Fireguy911, err FireGuy90210, err FireGuy8675309, ahh, you know who I mean.
[/quote]

Tommy Tutone is a fireman in Beverly Hills?