Accepting the Consequenses of War

TonytheTiger

When faced with back breaking reps vs continuation of conflict  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='26 March 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1269616751' post='2237365']
I look pretty good in a thong actually, as long as i hold my breathe and tense my gut up :awesome:
[/quote]
Now I better skip commenting on how handsome you look in a thong-only outfit. However, you walking around, chest up, barely breathing, with a face getting bluer every second due to you not being able to inhale anymore... well that's worth commenting on Cata :D

[quote name='shilo' date='26 March 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1269616983' post='2237366']
Now I better skip commenting on how handsome you look in a thong-only outfit. However, you walking around, chest up, barely breathing, with a face getting bluer every second due to you not being able to inhale anymore... well that's worth commenting on Cata :D
[/quote]
Well thats why my thong only ever comes out on the beach while sunbathing :v:

[quote name='Voytek' date='26 March 2010 - 08:07 AM' timestamp='1269605239' post='2237260']
It's all our fault... we behaved provocatively and wore revealing outfits knowing full well that their paranoia and lack of self-control would literally force them to attack us. :(:(
[/quote]

That skimpy dress you were wearing all over the forums just made it impossible for us not to force our n00ks in your super secksi war slots. We just couldn't hold it anymore so we preemptively detonated on your sweet sweet nations. Don't lie though guys, you really enjoyed our massive n00ks fillin up all of your slots. :ehm:

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='26 March 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1269619212' post='2237385']
That skimpy dress you were wearing all over the forums just made it impossible for us not to force our n00ks in your super secksi war slots. We just couldn't hold it anymore so we preemptively detonated on your sweet sweet nations. Don't lie though guys, you really enjoyed our massive n00ks fillin up all of your slots. :ehm:
[/quote]
Simply put, this is the most dirty post I have ever seen on those forums. Curzon, you are full of surprises :awesome:

[quote name='shilo' date='26 March 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1269619996' post='2237395']
Simply put, this is the most dirty post I have ever seen on those forums. Curzon, you are full of surprises :awesome:
[/quote]

I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

I guess if you're going to surrender half of your tech, you best do it after you hit the other side as hard as you can.

Unless you actually care about your warchests. Because if you don't have enough to rebuild after the war... game over, TOP.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='26 March 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1269619212' post='2237385']
[/quote]

We're also complimenting the fun times with $$$ [img]http://wilcom2.com/Pictures/Smiley_wink.gif[/img] :awesome::smug:

Edited by shahenshah

This war is still going still going on? A lot of alliances I used to hold in high regard I'm disappointed would continue this for so long. Next time any of you find yourselves on the wrong end of a beatdown all treatment you get can be justified just pointing back to what you guys are doing here, this applies to all the alliances unwilling to peace out, not just the ones asking for reps for themselves.

[quote name='Methrage' date='02 April 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1270206304' post='2245257']
This war is still going still going on? A lot of alliances I used to hold in high regard I'm disappointed would continue this for so long. Next time any of you find yourselves on the wrong end of a beatdown all treatment you get can be justified just pointing back to what you guys are doing here, this applies to all the alliances unwilling to peace out, not just the ones asking for reps for themselves.
[/quote]
You haven't been paying much attention to current events, have you?

[quote name='Voytek' date='02 April 2010 - 09:04 AM' timestamp='1270213469' post='2245294']
You haven't been paying much attention to current events, have you?
[/quote]
Not really when I made that post, seems Gremlins are holding it up but my point still stands it reflects on everyone unwilling to peace out. I can see some more effort on your side to end this now though, which is good.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Godwin' date='04 April 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1270429772' post='2248121']
Should you pay reps? No. I think disbanding would be much more preferable in your situation. :smug:
[/quote]

[quote]# Alliance Name:\m/ [/quote]

You're oozing irony.

[quote name='Methrage' date='02 April 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1270260268' post='2246097']
Not really when I made that post, seems Gremlins are holding it up but my point still stands it reflects on everyone unwilling to peace out. I can see some more effort on your side to end this now though, which is good.
[/quote]

So because Gramlins are being [s]retards[/s] POST MOD WARN EDIT: "less than overly intelligent, respectful and non-annoying" , everyone else clearly doesn't want peace? C'mon man, you can do better than that.

Edited by Trace

[quote name='Trace' date='04 April 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1270437301' post='2248295']
So because Gramlins are being retards, everyone else clearly doesn't want peace? C'mon man, you can do better than that.
[/quote]
You don't need to continue warring TOP if its continuing because Gremlins are being retards. I think Gremlins understand everyone has a right to peace out whenever they want and don't need to continue fighting this war for them. I don't think what I said meant everyone doesn't want peace, just that it reflects on everyone still fighting they haven't taken right steps to ending it. If you think Gremlins are being retards and saying that then obviously you do want peace, but you're going along with what an alliance you think is being retarded rather than what you want.

I don't know who wants peace and who doesn't still at war with TOP, but it wouldn't surprise me if this focus on Gremlins now holding it up is just being used as a distraction from all the attention CnG got for holding the war up before. I won't accuse you of that as I don't know whats going on behind the scenes with this, but good luck sorting it out.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='05 April 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1270456251' post='2248895']
You don't need to continue warring TOP if its continuing because Gremlins are being retards. I think Gremlins understand everyone has a right to peace out whenever they want and don't need to continue fighting this war for them. I don't think what I said meant everyone doesn't want peace, just that it reflects on everyone still fighting they haven't taken right steps to ending it. If you think Gremlins are being retards and saying that then obviously you do want peace, but you're going along with what an alliance you think is being retarded rather than what you want.

I don't know who wants peace and who doesn't still at war with TOP, but it wouldn't surprise me if this focus on Gremlins now holding it up is just being used as a distraction from all the attention CnG got for holding the war up before. I won't accuse you of that as I don't know whats going on behind the scenes with this, but good luck sorting it out.
[/quote]
You do realize the war is over for everyone except Gremlins, right?

[quote name='Supertwigs' date='05 April 2010 - 08:14 AM' timestamp='1270469679' post='2248990']
You do realize the war is over for everyone except Gremlins, right?
[/quote]
I think that happened today after I posted that, but I can see that is now. Good to see people listen to logic.