Official disclosure

WcaesarD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Persephone3' date='31 January 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1264988674' post='2148942']
I KNEW IT!!! I've been saying all along we could never trust you donkey chapeaud miscreants! This is the worst "I told you so" evar.
[/quote]
This pretty much goes to show this is a joke announcement, and FAN/Fark are both in on it.

I'm sorry, but this smells like, in the immortal words of Col. Potter, mule muffins. Am I the only one that can see that the name 'Random Jim" has obviously been shopped? It doesn't even line up horizontally with the rest of the text on the line.

Nice try, Caesar. Next time, take Photoshop 101 before trying to pull the wool over CN's eyes...

Edited by The Mad Greek

My alternate theory for this whole mess is that it's a comedic soap opera leading to a treaty announcement.

[quote name='Randomly Jim']
Don't make me run for office just so I can get the truth. I wont win. I won't even be in the top 10. I'll still be forced to bug you.
[/quote]
Funny post from Jim back in the day I found going through my PMs.

[quote name='Lennox' date='31 January 2010 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1264988748' post='2148947']
Congrats on the elections FARK. I will step back and watch the rest of these idiots now ;)
[/quote]
:facepalm:

Edited by PhysicsJunky

[quote name='The Mad Greek' date='31 January 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1264988792' post='2148952']
I'm sorry, but this smells like, in the immortal words of Col. Potter, mule muffins. Am I the only one that can see that the name 'Random Jim" has obviously been shopped? It doesn't even line up horizontally with the rest of the text on the line.

Nice try, Caesar. Next time, take Photoshop 101 before trying to pull the wool over CN's eyes...
[/quote]
I agree with my esteemed colleague.

[quote name='SupremeCourtJudge' date='31 January 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1264988821' post='2148957']
As someone who is confused and outraged by this, as well as by the refusal of FARK government to answer even the simplest question about this, I see that my days in FARK are numbered. And I have been here since the Holy Wars. Anyone need a 100k NS nation?
[/quote]
Ah hah!

My third theory: This whole thing was an elaborate ruse to get an alliance to recruit you from Fark, thus giving Fark a CB against that alliance.

My fourth theory (I can't claim it's mine really): Treaty coming up for FAN helping Fark soon.

[quote name='fireguy15207' date='31 January 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1264988995' post='2148978']
More like $20 on Fark declaring war on FAN for spying. Of course, after we re-hold Submitter erections <_<
[/quote]
Why would you correct his bet? Don't you want his $20? :awesome:

[quote name='Watson895' date='31 January 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1264989025' post='2148982']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=133351&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=133351&Extended=1[/url]
[/quote]
That doesn't really mean anything...