Official disclosure

WcaesarD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a lame duck member of the Fark gov I can only say that I am shocked and outraged! Outraged!

[quote name='Lostindenver' date='31 January 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1264987669' post='2148837']
Wait... randomly Jim is a fan spai also.
[/quote]
Hey, I don't remember seeing either of you at the last meeting.

Wait, wut?

:awesome:

Edited by Sir Loin of Beef

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='31 January 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1264988441' post='2148914']
The first one might be referring to the fact that he photoshopped this after he was promoted.
[/quote]
I was joking around, silly man. I use emoticons to convey messages like that.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='01 February 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1264988039' post='2148868']
You are reading it correctly my friend.
[/quote]

Wow.....I've never really trusted Jim but this is a huge betrayal.
Why? I don't understand.I served in council with you.
Care to respond?

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='31 January 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1264988154' post='2148878']
My theory: Fark planted the OP into FAN in order to orchestrate this CB against FAN.

>_>
[/quote]
My second theory: FAN purposely created this thread, which isn't true, in order to influence Fark's elections the OTHER way, to the REAL spies.

If they really are trying to force their way into another alliance leadership, then it would be bad. The rest of the screenshot is useless for sure. Every alliance and membership has their quirks.

Also, it looks like it could be shoooooped too. Near the bottom where is says "Randomly Jim" it looks a little off kilter.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='31 January 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1264988496' post='2148922']
My second theory: FAN purposely created this thread, which isn't true, in order to influence Fark's elections the OTHER way, to the REAL spies.
[/quote]

Very plausible but at the cost of straining their relations with Fark?

Wait...if that is a hash of the message itself, that could show the post is unaltered, if it is indeed unaltered.

(Run the post through their hash function and get the hash? Real. Get something else? May be fake, may be real.)

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1264988611' post='2148935']
:( It looks like the screen cap was taken down. Hopefully the new and improved one looks better. Did anyone save the first one, that can post it?
[/quote]

It was taken down for filter evasion, so they'd have to edit it first.

This doesn't seem real to me, but if it is; Someone messes up your mask, you get to see classified material and the first thing you think about doing is betraying FAN? You're either the biggest idiot or...well, you really couldn't be anything else other than a major idiot for doing this.

Also, the delay on posting more screen shots by you, Caesar, until 3 or so pages gives me the feeling that this is fabricated.

[quote name='popsumpot' date='31 January 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1264988194' post='2148885']
Does anyone think the words "Randomly Jim" look like it was 'shopped in?
[/quote]

I was waiting for this. Took too long.