official announcment by the alliance "free Grä..."

MOTU-Man

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you consider an election in which candidates brutalize voters free?

Because that's essentially what he does, transferred to the cn context.

Really? he brutalized voters?

How? Did he keep sending them spam mail until they voted for him? Did he cut off their internet access if they resisted? Did he hack their family's accounts?

How does someone brutalize voters in the CN context?

Really? he brutalized voters?

How? Did he keep sending them spam mail until they voted for him? Did he cut off their internet access if they resisted? Did he hack their family's accounts?

How does someone brutalize voters in the CN context?

Easy, he singles them out and exposes them to aggressivity and ridicule if they go against his way.

Since this game is about community, direct threat of allienation from the community is definetely a way of brutalizing voters.

Or simply having to deal with his antics to remain in the community.

this is hitting pretty close to the mark. For many, myself included, it became a matter of A)Put up with him or B)give up and leave.

Edited by Dave Johns

Easy, he singles them out and exposes them to aggressivity and ridicule if they go against his way.

Since this game is about community, direct threat of allienation from the community is definetely a way of brutalizing voters.

If he does this to enough people wouldnt logic tell you that those people will either run against him or vote against him? he got Gre out of Citadel so hes up to something over there not just sitting on his thumbs yelling at people

If he does this to enough people wouldnt logic tell you that those people will either run against him or vote against him? he got Gre out of Citadel so hes up to something over there not just sitting on his thumbs yelling at people

Again, weighted votes.

Regardless, it's no surprise that there are many who would be skeptical over this entire thing. There is some political gain in it for you, until you have to deal with Ram on his "off" days.

Do you consider an election in which candidates brutalize voters free?

Because that's essentially what he does, transferred to the cn context.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Really believe the good stuff about him.

Ummm you are describing ALOT of CN players here,

Or simply having to deal with his antics to remain in the community.

Please stop otherwise his ego will only grow.

Now I do know your name but can't remember where from, don't matter much to me.

Simply put, Ram is the only one members of Bob are bagging cause it is easy to blame 1 member.

A few of us are just like Ram on Bob. Deal with it

Simply put, Ram is the only one members of Bob are bagging cause it is easy to blame 1 member.

Or it could be because Ram really is a not so good guy but the rest of you are?

Singling people out essentially means doing it on an individual basis.

Incessantly, with no limits and no end to the deed.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Really believe the good stuff about him.

Check the GRE forums, particularly one of the last threads I posted.

Ummm you are describing ALOT of CN players here,

Does the fact that this description fits "many cn players" makes it any more right?

Please stop otherwise his ego will only grow.

I was GRE before you joined for a brief period of time, and had to deal with his ego first hand.

I'm fairly sure we were alliance mates somewhere else though.

That may be what it looks like, but it really isn't.

Sometimes things are really simple.

People may be bagging at him because he actually does what they say he does.

Edited by deSouza

guys and ladys, this isn´t the place to even try to wash grämlins dirty laundry,

yes, the ppl who left did so of there own accord, and had an reason to do so. however, this thread is about motu having his "last meal" on planet bob and he invited some friends to share it with him. hope they enjoy it, hope we see some 20k-tech-nuke-reports.

and for the love of johan and his child, the admin, plz stop to discuss internal problems you had within grämlins in the past, in this thread.

thanks a lot

I was under the impression Ramirus was elected democraticly.

Elected democratically does not make him not a dictator. What I know from personal experience and my careful watch of his long and "quiet" CN career, I would consider him a dictator and the reason that The Gramlins will eventually find themselves in a bit of a pickle down the road.

Knowing he is that close to the top of Gramlins says enough.

Good luck.

Sorry to say this, but would you vote for someone if he forced you to do so? This is a ridiculous accusation. Also, voting is anonymous...

Vox 2.0? At any rate, it probably has a higher chance of success. Less nations to attack than NPO, and you already basically have two.

Let's not be silly now.

I'm pretty sure he has more money/infra than Vox had at its peak.

Sorry to say this, but would you vote for someone if he forced you to do so? This is a ridiculous accusation. Also, voting is anonymous...

It's group think. If you cast out the main players, the rest fall behind. Basic rule in politics.

It should be obvious that those less than friendly with Citadel will continue to play down the overwhelming reason Gremlins has changed into the alliance they need them to be.

EDIT: There also has to be a certain willpower to take over an alliance. Apathy plays a good part in politics. Let's admit it, a lot of us are apathetic.

Edited by Nizzle

It's group think. If you cast out the main players, the rest fall behind. Basic rule in politics.

It should be obvious that those less than friendly with Citadel will continue to play down the overwhelming reason Gremlins has changed into the alliance they need them to be.

Well, it may be because I come from an alliance culture where anyone is allowed to and also will speak up all the time. I can't imagine someone forcing me to do a thing like vote for him/her. I have my own will and will act accordingly.

EDIT: There also has to be a certain willpower to take over an alliance. Apathy plays a good part in politics. Let's admit it, a lot of us are apathetic.

:P

Well, it may be because I come from an alliance culture where anyone is allowed to and also will speak up all the time. I can't imagine someone forcing me to do a thing like vote for him/her. I have my own will and will act accordingly.

:P

You also come from a larger sample group. A group of nations who have been around forever and reached huge levels tend to be less active than they previously were. Figure maybe 10 folks are actively ruling and participating in alliance discussions...you get one individual who has, intentionally or inadvertently created such an environment that many of those who previously ran the alliance leave, and this person shows intelligence and motivation to take the lead. This person begins to continue creating a hostile environment for those who dissent...bam. You have that person getting elected.

Not presuming this is the case, but it's a realistic situation for an alliance that has been bleeding active, knowledgeable members who constituted what is effectively the "old guard".

People who know nothing about Gremlins should not talk about what made people leave. Actually, no one should, this is about MOTU, not about Rams' antics.

Finaly something I can agree with,

If people have a beef with who we are and how we are run then they know where to find us,

airing of dirty laundry, personal grevances and long forgotten insults in public does nobody any good,

Now on with the MOTU show

People who know nothing about Gremlins should not talk about what made people leave. Actually, no one should, this is about MOTU, not about Rams' antics.

And yet, your comment is still pretty backhanded.