The Coincidence Coalition

It is a new year, a new day, and a new time in CN. We come together to defend our friends and our allies across this world on both sides. I respect those I go to war against, I respect those I am warring with and I respect admin (he's burnt our amIrite?).

It has been a long week around the holidays, a time supposed to be for merriment for cheer for peace and love. Sadly this is no longer the case and two parties feel as though they cannot come to an agreement and war must be had. The fact that this escalated as far as it has is, in my personal opinion, unsatisfactory. Diplomatic means should always be the first thought.

We are here as a community to settle differences, to settle disagreements, to settle errors. No matter the outcome, remember we are here as a community together, that as much as we need you, you need us. No one should be forced out of the game, no one should be forced to trivial and meaningless degradation. Remember your pride, remember your honor, remember the past, and look to the future as we as a community are able to make this place a better place.

Though I walk the path of destruction, though I walk the path of chaos, I walk it with friends. And on the first day of the year I walk it gladly. We are the Coincidence Coalition. We come for friends, we hope for a resolution but we stay the path, we stay the course, until a suitable situation can be found. I walk this path gladly, and I welcome all who walk it with me.

LiquidMercury

Destroyer of Worlds

The Coincidence Coalition

OOC: The delay of entrance on behalf of TPF by it's allies is directly due to me. I take all responsibility. I asked for time due to a RL issue (one I have explained personally to Londo), and out of respect for me TPF agreed to be hit and take damage and allies who wanted to go in immediately chose to wait. I thank them greatly. I ask that the campaign against TPF's direct allies waiting to go in being used as a PR tool cease. If you lambast anyone, you may lambast me, I take full responsibility for the delay. I apologize to CN, to TPF, and to those that wanted a quicker response. To those that respected my wishes (TPF and it's allies) I thank you. To those that respect my wishes in the future (any that cease that individual PR attack) I thank you. Any and all other PR tactics I heartily encourage as they are a apart of the game and fun, but the delay was as I have said, because of me. I'm sorry.

Mods: This needs to stay in the AA section as I speak on the behalf of a coalition which encompasses many AA. Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT: Wait for the fireworks

Edited by LiquidMercury

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask that the campaign against TPF's direct allies waiting to go in being used as a PR tool cease. If you lambast anyone, you may lambast me, I take full responsibility for the delay.

That so many alliances must be so reliant on the wits of one man is in and of itself reason enough to continue criticizing them. I must unfortunately reject your request.