Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, you have this smoking gun and you do nothing with it? Grow some balls and do something about it, Christ.

They are giving RoK a chance to rectify wrongs, which is more than RoK ever did.

(I would also consider this all to be IC, but whatever)

Sure, if he was currently a Triumvir of the alliance. That would be equivalent to saying that Khyber's actions in ZDP speak for the intentions of TOP.

It's as if saying mine speak for NSO. I take responsibility for my actions and I believe all alliances worth a damn should too.

Prove where RoK showed the intent maybe?

So remember folks.

When your Gov talks about spying its bad.

But when a friends gov actually does spy its totally fine.

The hipocracy presented here is epic in size and scope. I really cant even think of a time when its been more obvious.

Note that the above actions did take place after Rishnokof stepped down from his government position. However, given Rishnokof's status as a very senior and longtime member in Ragnarok, we are suspicious that at the least a small number of Ragnarok's members of government were aware of his activities. We also find it unlikely that he would attempt infiltration of IRON and NATO if he did not intend to feed to his alliance whatever information he could glean from his access to the forums and IRC channels of those alliances---no doubt including, in the event, what information he could obtain regarding NATO's opinions, intentions and plans as regarded the currently-tense situation in the Cyberverse.

He was still an Adviser, if that's what you're wondering.

My own biased tl;dr:

"Please punish a banned member because we want you to. Or don't, we won't do anything about it."

Seriously? No DoWs? Come now...

Add to it you have no evidence he was either commissioned by Rok to do it or that he did it with anyone else's knowledge (including Hoo's).

Booooring.

Edited by deth2munkies

Sure, if he was currently a Triumvir of the alliance. That would be equivalent to saying that Khyber's actions in ZDP speak for the intentions of TOP.

Khyber isn't even a current TOP nation, so I dunno how the hell you're arguing this point with any sort of straight face. This guy was a former Triumvir and advisor who had a multi in another alliance. That's spying from someone who has a high position in most people's books.

It's New Year's Eve. It's already been said that there will be no war for holiday's sake. Learn to read, Christ.

I'm not the one who is grand standing like a *&^(*&^( here now am I? If you're going to pull this kind of stunt, at least have the audacity to go through with it instead of relying on some technicality.

"Oh, we would declare, but it's a holiday, so we aren't. But you know, you did something bad, so tsk tsk."

Yea, definitely takes a pair to make that kind of statement.

EDIT: Why isn't that word filtered?

Edited by SpacingOutMan

So remember folks.

When your Gov talks about spying its bad.

But when a friends gov actually does spy its totally fine.

The hipocracy presented here is epic in size and scope. I really cant even think of a time when its been more obvious.

Note that the above actions did take place after Rishnokof stepped down from his government position.

Are you going to read the OP yet or not?

Khyber isn't even a current TOP nation, so I dunno how the hell you're arguing this point with any sort of straight face. This guy was a former Triumvir and advisor who had a multi in another alliance. That's spying from someone who has a high position in most people's books.

Just for clarification to any who are looking (though I'm figuring SoL didn't mean to sound otherwise): he was a current advisor, not a former one---according to their wiki, anyway.

Edited by Crymson

It's not as interesting as it seems.

Rishnokof left Ragnarok on December 25th and posted this message in our IA section:

Well, CN has grown boring for me, and I can not truly enjoy it or see my serious plans come to fruition as it takes too much time and effort, too much time I can unfortunately not commit to the game ... So I have decided to resign from Ragnarok, on the anniversary of the original Tri. (Yeah, I'm sentimental like that, kill me). This year around, instead of inheriting an alliance, I have chosen to create my own. An alliance built on the ideals of not giving a $%&@.

Anyway, In reality I'll probably just play around with this new little project and come back home to RoK later next year, so this is rather a 'cya later', than a 'goodbye'.

Peace.

We had no idea what his goals or motives were nor did we hold any sort of affiliation with his new project. We in fact had little to no contact with rishnokof other than an occassional visit to our public IRC channel.

When we went to war, rishnokof returned to our AA citing that fighting in a war would cure his boredom. Since rishnokof left us in good standing, we found that acceptable. Rishnokof then had his nation deleted and he advised us that it was due to too many [OOC]forum warns[OOC]. We had no reason to think otherwise.

With this new information coming to light, rishnokof is no longer welcome at Ragnarok. We at Ragnarok are actually pretty shocked that a long time member would do such a thing. When he said he was bored and wanted to do something, we assumed he was just going to go rogue on someone he didn't like as that seems to be the trend these days.

We do not condone spying nor have we ever spied on another alliance or been aware of ongoing spy operations against anyone. rishnokof never made us aware of his operation and he certainly never shared any information with us. Had rishnokof still been a member of Ragnarok (and still had a nation) he would have been removed for such an act immediately as per RoK protocol.

Despite the current conflict, IRON, NATO, NSO, TOP and anyone else we are not currently aware of have my sincerest apologies that this occured.

The spy was a leader, so by default the leaders condone it.

Not even close.

Hell man, they even admit that in the OP.

Note that the above actions did take place after Rishnokof stepped down from his government position.

What they're claiming without being man enough to actually claim it is that they think Hoo was in on it.

It's as if saying mine speak for NSO. I take responsibility for my actions and I believe all alliances worth a damn should too.

No, Rishnokof was not in RoK when he chose to go on his crazy rogue excursions. High profile rogues come along every now and then and most people do not associate their actions with their former alliances.