A few suggestions

I didn't know whether I could gravedig the older topics I agreed with, so I figured I'd just reiterate a few points, and make a few of my own.

1: War duration. Currently the price of everything is much lower in TE than in standard, however the duration of wars has remained the same at 7 days. This, I feel, is far too long for the Tournament Edition. Someone earlier mentioned giving the ability to cancel out wars with inactive, anarchied nations, but that would remove part of the "fun" aspect from griefers who want the nations raiding them to be stuck with a warless raid for days. OK, so why not shorten the duration of wars to half the time of CN Standard? Make wars in TE 4 days, thereby giving the turtling griefers their fun, but allowing those who play Tournament Edition for wars to move on to another target after roughly half the time.

2: Cruise Missiles. I don't believe I've even purchased a cruise missile in TE due to the exorbitant cost of $9,500.00 to do less than 5 infrastructure damage at my level. Why buy CMs at all when a Level 1 fighter's base cost is $10,000? I just looked it up, and the base cost of CMs is also $10,000, making it a disposable Level 1 fighter. I can see the cost being worth it as your nation becomes larger, so maybe make the cost increase as your technology level increases? I don't know, but my suggestion is to lower the base cost of Cruise Missiles by at least half, thereby making them half the cost of a level 1 fighter/bomber.

3: Tanks. Well apparently my plasterboard and sugar glass tanks cost me around $128 a piece. They routinely self-destruct during combat, making my soldiers give them the moniker "Ronson lighters," as they light up the first time, every time. I told the soldiers to shut up and deal, but promised I would bring it up here, so here goes: Either reduce the cost of tanks to something like half that of standard to account for the fact that most nations in TE are small and will always remain that way, or make the technology bonus higher (don't know if they DO have a tech bonus, but if they do, yeah, that would work too.

4: Wonders and Improvements. Seriously, nothing to gripe about here. I wanted to include this section as a way to say "thank you, Kevin, there is nothing to be improved upon here," as the suggestion box is always clogged with people telling you did something wrong. In my oh so humble opinion, this section is perfect and should be a model to follow with the other sections.

5: That's about it. Sorry for rehashing things as I did, but I wanted to get these gripes in a new topic and on the first page. To the reader, feel free to add your own points to this.

i agree with #1/3 totally...i think that the batte times should be lowered to 4-5 days...TE is all about war so why not give us more opportunities to have them?...i also agree with Clash's idea about making tank levels the same as AF

as for #4...i have no problems what-so-ever with improvements and such since playing TE and am thankful for it :D

Edited by Lurunin