shor\t note

king dog

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear TE

You are all morons.

You have managed to let a sorry excuse of an alliance like SOS Brigade to still live? This is TE, the fact that these weaklings are still alive means you are worse than lap dogs.

You disappoint me.

Dear TE

You are all morons.

You have managed to let a sorry excuse of an alliance like SOS Brigade to still live? This is TE, the fact that these weaklings are still alive means you are worse than lap dogs.

You disappoint me.

Dear popsumpot

You're a moron.

We will be around long after the vultures have picked the bones of your alliance clean.

You disappoint me with your lack of foresight into this.

If you read it one more time it says "Seeing Arrnea reach ZI" not "Causing Arrnea to reach ZI".

Plus I never said I had prefect grammar/spelling.

Oh Nascar, do you need me to be your spellchecker now? :v:

Dear TE

You are all morons.

You disappoint me.

Dear Pops,

You don't love me anymore? :(

;_;

You have made me a very sad Locke. -_-

I indeed, still love you Locke. However, I must say I'm very disappointing in that you're in with that lot.

I've been away for an awful long time, so tell me, is Arrnea still hiding behind others while throwing up a self-pretentious facade of importance and significance?

I've been away for an awful long time, so tell me, is Arrnea still hiding behind others while throwing up a self-pretentious facade of importance and significance?

Clearly you've never known me. I've fought to ZI and beyond for SOS Brigade every time we've had a war, both losing and winning.

I indeed, still love you Locke. However, I must say I'm very disappointing in that you're in with that lot.

i have fought against and beside SOS. i have not known them to hide behind anyone and they have always fought their hardest no matter the odds.