shor\t note

king dog

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

President Gunn, Fake edit: ehh don't care enough

Oh and just because lonewolf brought up the merge thing I'll clarify.

Some of the people at AI are not anime fans, why would we join an anime based alliance? We don't always go the same way on subjects. There is a reason we have gone to the wars we have, and why it was together. \m/'s #1 nation raided 3 AI members (including me). We couldn't take them alone, so we called on our good friends at SOS to help. At the time this was going to be an even match, we saw how that turned out. PU was planned because last round PU came in and hit SOS/AI/Black and halted our plans against UJA. Also, I didn't want to war an alliance as small as we are. If i can't get enough fight out of a sanctioned alliance, what happens when we roll over a small one? We thought PU would be a good enough match to hit back when we made plans.

After this war which i planned to be over, I was going to take on TPC. That or someone so much larger than us it would be lulzy.

Didn't hear about a merge.

We didn't hit SoS/AI/Black.

Mid round we attacked AI for hitting UJA and then had a round round NAP with Black.

he was implying to this

Well at least someone knows how to argue and just turns my argument around and says "no you" ever so politely.

I wouldn't expect much different, but nevertheless here's my attempt.

I'm looking at SOS complaining that there is a small advantage over them when they were the aggressors in this situation. Another small but compiling moment on these forums where SOS or AI (They seem the same... why no merge?) have to play the "cool card" and win all the support to their side.

Frankly, the fact that you brought up my argument as childish just further cements what I said and proves this has become a schoolyard playground rather than somewhere we can all have fun at the sametime as maintaining at least a matured approach to the game.

Locke, as per your post, you of everyone in SOS I respect still. And I have no problem with the fun until it becomes so bombarding it takes up everything around here. It seems one post by a SOS member means the rest have to quote it and agree, second, third, say why won't anyone roll us or act like an all around self absorbed child.

All I want in this little rant as my semi-retired rear watches the destruction to the foundations of TE that is occuring is for someone to realize that you can have fun without being an immature child at every waking moment and likely trying to turn everything I am saying now into a "He's just trying to be cool with the people who hate us" opinion. You'd think we could be at least better than stooping that low...

Didn't hear about a merge.

We didn't hit SoS/AI/Black.

Mid round we attacked AI for hitting UJA and then had a round round NAP with Black.

Ya, i couldn't remember the exact details so i just put SOS/AI/Black.

Edit: and like itsuki said, i was referring to lonewolf's post

Edited by Infidel Israeli

wait, i did not counter your argument about SOS and AI bringing up stats? i could have sworn i did that. where is the no u in there at all?

as for stooping so low, i simply state what i see. the moment you stop being biased and apply everything to CDT and PU as well as to SOS and AI, and then i would not say you are simply trying to act cool or whatever. but instead you still seem far more intent on blaming SOS and AI for bringing up stats, when you never did address the fact that it was CDT who did it first. and you are calling SOS and AI childish but don't like being called childish yourself.

as for winning support for their side, who made the thread? wait, that was CDT. i wonder why CDT made this thread? could it be to win support for their side? zomg, that can't be it because according to you, only SOS and AI are doing that.....

I think that's why they are called Declarations of War for a reason...

Technically, we didn't bring up any facts, any hard-hitting, cold evidence-numbers. We simply stated the strength difference, as to show you we know about it and are not trying to hide anything.

wait, i did not counter your argument about SOS and AI bringing up stats? i could have sworn i did that. where is the no u in there at all?

so wait, you call SOS and AI childish but it is me bringing up your argument being childish that further cements anything?

as for bawwing, i have seen more bawwing from CDT and PU than from SOS and AI, so i am still not clear on what you are trying to prove other than you are biased and wish to be able to call others childish but not be called out as being childish yourself.

the destruction of TE is being brought about by those who bawwww at the aspect of war, regardless of whether it is even or not even. i honestly would just wish everyone would act like RD and have fun with war instead of cry about it.

as for stooping so low, i simply state what i see. the moment you stop being biased and apply everything to CDT and PU as well as to SOS and AI, and then i would not say you are simply trying to act cool or whatever. but instead you still seem far more intent on blaming SOS and AI for bringing up stats, when you never did address the fact that it was CDT who did it first. and you are calling SOS and AI childish but don't like being called childish yourself.

as for winning support for their side, who made the thread? wait, that was CDT. i wonder why CDT made this thread? could it be to win support for their side? zomg, that can't be it because according to you, only SOS and AI are doing that.....

so, yes, you are attempting to act cool and are failing miserably. now how about you actually address my counter-arguments instead of simply ignoring them.

My god, it's like talking to a brick wall. If you addressed me as childish for something I did, then sure. But you called me childish because I simply called someone else that. It's like a round about from 8th grade. "No you did, No you did"

The stats argument, I could care less if CDT brought them up, especially when the first post I read in this thread that even has numbers in it is a post by SOS. (See here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2016655 ) What I see specifically as the bystander that I am, is two alliances who ganged up on one alliance that was already fresh out of a war feeling all high and mighty about it (not openly, just privately mind you) and suddenly they get declared on because of being the aggressors and only then, when they are slightly out of favor do they cry wolf.

As for "bawwing" as you so kindly put it being the problem for TE, then why defend SOS/AI? All the parties in here aren't acting kindly and never once did I defend CDT as much as I attacked SOS for how they act. You're trying to spin me to be some savior of the morale of the enemy in this situation when I'm a third party making remarks about only one side so I must be biased right?

I really have no way of predicting how you will respond to this, funny thing is that usually I can predict people that make logical arguments. This is defying logic saying I ignore your post yet you blatantly use those remarks to try and hide the fact you aren't grasping what I am saying very clearly.

E: Wanted to mention that merge thought I tossed out. If you guys aren't that close, that's cool. Just from the way I look at things you both seemed to have the same interests, go to war together, have some similar character members, thus one seemed like the extension of the other and vice versa. My mistake.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

My god, it's like talking to a brick wall. If you addressed me as childish for something I did, then sure. But you called me childish because I simply called someone else that. It's like a round about from 8th grade. "No you did, No you did"

The stats argument, I could care less if CDT brought them up, especially when the first post I read in this thread that even has numbers in it is a post by SOS. (See here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2016655 ) What I see specifically as the bystander that I am, is two alliances who ganged up on one alliance that was already fresh out of a war feeling all high and mighty about it (not openly, just privately mind you) and suddenly they get declared on because of being the aggressors and only then, when they are slightly out of favor do they cry wolf.

As for "bawwing" as you so kindly put it being the problem for TE, then why defend SOS/AI? All the parties in here aren't acting kindly and never once did I defend CDT as much as I attacked SOS for how they act. You're trying to spin me to be some savior of the morale of the enemy in this situation when I'm a third party making remarks about only one side so I must be biased right?

I really have no way of predicting how you will respond to this, funny thing is that usually I can predict people that make logical arguments. This is defying logic saying I ignore your post yet you blatantly use those remarks to try and hide the fact you aren't grasping what I am saying very clearly.

as for the Stats bit- you are correct in that SOS brought numbers in first, but CDT stated it was an even match in the OP. something which was proven to be incorrect. I have not seen SOS or AI cry wolf, simply state facts. They have not cried about this being a curbstomp or any such. They used the arguments of CDT against them but that is about it. i bet if CDT had just DoWed and not mentioned this "Please no bandwagoning. we are similar strengths." SOS nor AI would have said anything about stats and would have just fought.

and actually, the bias comes in because you make comments about one side doing something and selectively ignore the fact that the other side is doing it as well. so yes, that is biased by anyone's book. if you were such an innocent bystander, you would call out both sides, and not just one.

E: Wanted to mention that merge thought I tossed out. If you guys aren't that close, that's cool. Just from the way I look at things you both seemed to have the same interests, go to war together, have some similar character members, thus one seemed like the extension of the other and vice versa. My mistake.

lawlz. i love how most people call me illogical because they want to ignore the points i made.

i am defending SOS/AI because they are not bawwing. They are defending themselves against people in this thread. also, yes i happen to like SOS/AI more than i do CDT as i know no one in CDT and this is TE. i am getting tired of hearing people cry over being curbstomped on TE.

as for calling you childish, you called SOS childish for the only reason you post of throwing stats around other than they have an anime themed alliance. which again, you ignore the fact that CDT is throwing stats around as well. hell, even PU got into that game. but i still have not seen you call CDT or PU childish for throwing stats around. thus, your argument is childish and you are acting like a child for the very reason you gave later of turning the forums into some school playground.

but then again, since i have addressed every point in your argument as i have with every other post you have made, but i am not expecting much from you as it seems you cannot comprehend what i write in the least. i am predicting yet another "you are illogical" post alongside ignoring many of my points once again.

honestly, i do not grasp what you say...... are you serious? that is the weakest argument i have ever seen since i actually address your points whereas you have yet to seriously address mine at all. but i am the one that has issues with grasping what you say? ok. seriously made me laugh so hard my ribs are hurting.

i am defending SOS/AI because they are not bawwing. They are defending themselves against people in this thread. also, yes i happen to like SOS/AI more than i do CDT as i know no one in CDT and this is TE. i am getting tired of hearing people cry over being curbstomped on TE.

as for calling you childish, you called SOS childish for the only reason you post of throwing stats around other than they have an anime themed alliance. which again, you ignore the fact that CDT is throwing stats around as well. hell, even PU got into that game. but i still have not seen you call CDT or PU childish for throwing stats around. thus, your argument is childish and you are acting like a child for the very reason you gave later of turning the forums into some school playground.

So, who are they defending against? Not one of us has stooped so low as to make a derogatory remark against SOS; they on the other hand have made many threats and insults against us. We are simply trying to cool this down and are stating our reasons for our actions as thus.

And about the stats, we wouldn't even be having this argument (there would have been no stat throwing) if it SOS didn't jump on stats, and based everything on numbers. We posted stats to counter-balance their own claims against us.

Good Job SOS. We promised to not use nuclear weapons but I was attacked by one. Thanks for leading us on. Don't complain when we crush you.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000110

^^Attacked me.

Good Job SOS. We promised to not use nuclear weapons but I was attacked by one. Thanks for leading us on. Don't complain when we crush you.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000110

^^Attacked me.

Good. Now to see if you'll keep your word and "only nuke nations that nuke you".

Those that have fired nukes are very well aware that they will be eating them in return.

Enjoy. I'll make your night a blast. B)

That's the way, Katsumi.

Death before surrender!

Looking forward to it. I mean, that's the least you can expect from such a dishonest alliance. And there's nothing you can say to protect yourself, all the proof's there. They started the nuclear war, even after we stated that we would and did not want to start one.

EDIT: I have fired a nuke at a nation who owns nukes but has not yet fired them upon me. I'm sorry for the attack, but I can no longer trust you guys. It's pretty sad that another has to pay for another's actions.

Edited by Corpius

Looking forward to it. I mean, that's the least you can expect from such a dishonest alliance. And there's nothing you can say to protect yourself, all the proof's there. They started the nuclear war, even after we stated that we would and did not want to start one.

EDIT: I have fired a nuke at a nation who owns nukes but has not yet fired them upon me. I'm sorry for the attack, but I can no longer trust you guys. It's pretty sad that another has to pay for another's actions.

Spare me the melodrama. You spied away my nukes, so the rule is use them or lose them. I would have otherwise not bothered to fire them, in the same way I didn't nuke anyone from \m/ or Purple Unity despite having the capability of doing so.

So, who are they defending against? Not one of us has stooped so low as to make a derogatory remark against SOS; they on the other hand have made many threats and insults against us. We are simply trying to cool this down and are stating our reasons for our actions as thus.

And about the stats, we wouldn't even be having this argument (there would have been no stat throwing) if it SOS didn't jump on stats, and based everything on numbers. We posted stats to counter-balance their own claims against us.

The OP obviously made a claim that SOS thought was false. Thus, they posted stats to prove the OP wrong. Also, just looked through the entire thread and the closest thing to a threat was someone from SOS linking to Tib's threat and i saw absolutely no insult against you.

ya'll wouldn't be having this argument if the OP had not stated it was an even war, and simply just declared war.

lawlz. seriously, ya'll just getting pathetic. this is TE. man up or get out. i am tired of all this whining and bawwing about war in TE. go back to Bob if you do not want war.

As for starting a nuclear war- i thought it was ya'll would nuke those who nuked you. now you decide to nuke someone who has not? way to lie. that is the least one can expect from such a dishonest alliance though.

lawlz. seriously, ya'll just getting pathetic. this is TE. man up or get out. i am tired of all this whining and bawwing about war in TE. go back to Bob if you do not want war.

As for starting a nuclear war- i thought it was ya'll would nuke those who nuked you. now you decide to nuke someone who has not? way to lie. that is the least one can expect from such a dishonest alliance though.

Hmm...just like lonewolf had said (no, you; no, you). How predictable. And seriously people, get a dictionary or take an English class, your vocab is just not up to standards.

How interesting. What I said was nothing to what SOS has said throughout the thread. If you said I was "whining", they must have been crying.

First off, I did not try to hide the fact. I remotely remembered it being said and cursed to myself. I, therefore, quickly edited my post and said the whole truth. Call me what you like. I didn't say what was said, and I hardly gave it a glance, because this thread had filled up with all this trash talk. I couldn't bother looking through all that. I admit my mistake.

Spare me the melodrama. You spied away my nukes, so the rule is use them or lose them. I would have otherwise not bothered to fire them, in the same way I didn't nuke anyone from \m/ or Purple Unity despite having the capability of doing so.

Pretty much this. You can cry that we started the nuclear side of this war by firing the first nuke, but the truth remains that you guys were spying them off, thereby not giving us much of a choice.