Declaration of War

Enrage

Worldfederation.png

The recent attacks on the World Federation by the United Earth Directorate are without question unprovoked and without reason. While at first it may have seemed that the perpetration was due to the folly of a few, as more and more details began to come to light it is clear that UED’s incompetence truly did permeate through to all levels of their alliance. King Death decries the attacking nations as rogues, and claims the nation who messaged them to attack was a ghost and someone who was unknown to him prior to this incident. However, the screen shot provided below clearly states otherwise. Furthermore, one of the members who followed these allegedly erroneous orders is a member of UED government.

It is clear that King Death intentionally misrepresented his level of familiarity with Delusional Leader, the member who supposedly ordered the attack on WF. However, this does not make certain that Delusional Leader was acting under King Death’s direction. All that is certain here is there is gross incompetence in all levels of UED, from their leader telling blatant lies when the truth was imperative, to government members supposedly following orders from members he didn’t know, to the membership of the alliance itself haphazardly declaring war on any nation who was spammed to their inbox.

There has been a long held standard that an alliance should be held responsible for their conduct of their government. We believe the converse is also true, mainly when a body membership acts en masse with a dangerous level of incompetence. Here, we have both, and the danger from these two combined factors proved dangerous enough to cause injury to my alliance.

As such, World Federation hereby declares war on the United Earth Directorate.

Note: As the situation is fishy in all respects, we only wish to hold UED proportionately reasonable for the combined actions of today. Therefore, in the spirit of what we feel that allocation of responsibility should be, UED will be only be engaged in a state of war for no more than two weeks, and the conflict will remain free of nuclear weapons unless they choose otherwise.

2nw254y.jpg

Signed,

Enrage

Edited by Enrage

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*goes cross eyed*

of course you'd support the rolled alliance... you love people who start wars, and hate those who fight back...

Woah woah woah I am giving my PERSONAL supprt to WF.

I considerder joing the mbefore but i didnt'. never did like UED though. Always thout KD a bad leader. So yeah, of course I support the alliance i like and not just cause i like them. But KD had it coming not being able to keep control of his menbers and all. and here they are attacking WF becuase of his incompetence you know